I seriously hate black people, guys. If I ever saw a nigger dying on the street then I wouldn't even look at them...

I seriously hate black people, guys. If I ever saw a nigger dying on the street then I wouldn't even look at them. I'd just keep going on my way.

Attached: 1525664780304.png (270x344, 52K)

Sounds like someone has jungle fever

Only if they didn't enjoy it.

Same, lel. Also extends to niggerlovers
>be me walking on sidewalk
>see nigger slapping fat white woman
>their small mulatto toddler is sitting there crying
>chuckle to myself and don't pay any mind or try to help her
dumb fat whore lmao, hope the nigger kills her. That was like a year ago so he probably did by now.

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (220x220, 30K)

Based post

Orriggee

Attached: tux_pepe_dab.gif (554x400, 45K)

I dont like the men who are outwardly since they tend to attack people but I dont mind them otherwise. I also have a bad case of jungle fever for the women.

This is what you sound like.

Originally of course

Attached: 1505932921199.png (287x175, 8K)

user, don't delude yourself. The women are just as bad if not worse.

>tfw no niggers in my country
I should appreciate what I have more

Attached: 1508158844058.gif (400x533, 1.24M)

TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE! I WANT TO MOVE THERE!

They can be accommodating to me, which is something I dont get from white women. Its difficult but if I had to I would move to Africa to avoid making Elliot type sons

>I would move to Africa
OK, user. Where in Africa?

Attached: 4243.png (600x580, 572K)

you wouldn't like it here user
lack of niggers is the only upside

Attached: 1495509977731.jpg (460x460, 25K)

JFL@ these kinds of threads. None of you would say this shit to my face because you know you'd get an ass beating.

I would say it regardless of whether or not I got an ass beating but it wouldn't be unprovoked. I don't like blacks and I don't think they're good and they deserve to die.

Why? Incels, MRA, and TFL should unite smfh

>OOGA BOOGA DON'T CALL ME A VIOLENT CHIMP OR I'LL ACT LIKE A VIOLENT CHIMP UGG UGG

Attached: 1525894321597.gif (500x375, 498K)

OK, let's say I'm black and actually good member of society? I go about my business and don't bother anybody, I'm not racist towards anybody at all. Still a problem?

Fair enough, but there's a reason the only racists I've ever encountered are always passive.

No, I just won't look or talk to you unless I absolutely need to. Like if you work at a hospital or something.

Keep calling it passive. It's perfectly within the realm of possibility for another lynching to happen.

>ill whoop yo ass hwhiteboii
heil hitler motherfucker. jive ass nigger

OOOGA OOGA OOK OOK

Attached: 1490604082762.png (400x380, 315K)

What do you mean "passive?" I'm racist but I don't go around insulting people at random. If you started fucking with me I'd call you a dumb nigger and to suck the shit outta my ass. But I wouldn't just walk up to a stranger and say it. Why would I cause trouble for no reason? That's what niggers do, and that's why I hate them. If I did that I'd be no better than one of the chimps I look down on would I?

>OOGA BOOGA, LET ME STRIP A PEOPLE OF THEIR CULTURE AND THEN COMPLAIN THAT THEY DON'T HAVE A GOOD CULTURE 100 YEARS LATER

Go back to Wakanda you thick lipped freak

To be fair I'm NE African, I don't know how a real African American would act, but for me it's things like they'd huff and puff when they have to serve me at restraunts, one time I got the cops called on me for being in a white neighborhood with my hood on and sitting on the curb for too long. I wouldn't actually beat someone's ass unprovoked, I know what the fuck a lawsuit is.

Go back to the Caucus Mountains you Neanderthal, monkey haired freak.

Tit for tat

I'll just throw you in the ocean because at least that will be better than bondage.

My main problem with blacks is that they sexually assault every girl and claim that women love them when only fat girls and thots like them

Killmonger gang

Man if you cause no trouble then you won't have any with me. I just want to be left alone. That's why I hate niggers because they always cause trouble. If you're not doing that I don't hate you.

I come from a place where all whites and blacks act the same
Unfortunately both act like niggers
Still it gave me a reason not to give give a fuck about skin color

>STRIP A PEOPLE OF THEIR CULTURE
calling mud huts made from elephant shit a culture

Attached: 1492979371547.png (600x893, 604K)

>blacks had a good culture before whitey
Lmao

Attached: 1525750653198.png (904x401, 646K)

I came from a place where niggers acted like niggers and whites acted civilized, and moved to a place where they all act the same (ie like niggers). It's bizarre.

You have no idea how stupid you sound

Attached: A67E66BA-ED18-4534-B70C-AC2A9B05B98C.jpg (640x453, 242K)

It's a testament to the fact most degenerate behavior is more correlated with socioeconomic statuses rather than race itself

>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET
>DAT'S Y DEM CAVEMAN WHITE DEVILS CONQUERED US SO EASILY
lmao ok groid

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 58K)

Lmao, why does every thread like this eventually turn into WE WUZ

Why is there a European-style structure in this picture (the blue one)? Sub-saharan Africans couldn't build steeples, they lacked the tech. Artist is a brainlet.

typical violent nigger.

Wtf? Am I on Jow Forums? Did the incel invasion really fuck this place up this bad? Or is this because the Australians wake up now? Dafuq is this shit

Attached: IMG_1559.jpg (546x636, 49K)

I literally just heard a girl say "I'm black and I don't work in rain"
What was meant by this?

>KANGZ
oh im laffin

Attached: 1505380687519.jpg (232x351, 15K)

>uneducated racists
Why am I not surprised

Attached: 892D9A74-D7C0-41ED-AD81-A6A756B5DC48.jpg (760x618, 107K)

Don't forget about african descent scientists nigga.

Attached: 1448776885418.jpg (400x337, 15K)

>got btfo so he now has to post memes
Well that did not take long

Attached: E9FF810B-D50E-4B41-AC49-EF6C6250755F.png (355x413, 241K)

>implying i care about niggers
just stay away from my country and we will be good

Attached: ww1-poster.jpg (600x902, 115K)

>Spend HUNDREDS of year building a fucking wall
>Get conquered anyways

Attached: 42.png (471x400, 203K)

>WE GOT WALLS BRUH
Ok nig lmao. There's a reason chimps pretend that they built the pyramids

>got conquered
So did the Romans and the aztecs and the Nazis. What is your point. Every great kingdom of the past has fallen at some point

I guess I need to keep going dont I?

>At its height, Benin dominated trade along the entire coastline from the Western Niger Delta, through Lagos to modern-day Ghana.[5] It was for this reason that this coastline was named the Bight of Benin. The present-day Republic of Benin, formerly Dahomey, decided to choose the name of this bight as the name of its country. Benin ruled over the tribes of the Niger Delta including the Western Igbo, Ijaw, Itshekiri, and Urhobo amongst others. It also held sway over the Eastern Yoruba tribes of Ondo, Ekiti, Mahin/Ugbo, and Ijebu.[6] It also established the first colony of Lagos hundreds of years before the British took over in 1851.[7]
The state developed an advanced artistic culture, especially in its famous artifacts of bronze, iron and ivory. These include bronze wall plaques and life-sized bronze heads depicting the Obas of Benin. The most well-known artifact is based on Queen Idia, now best known as the FESTAC Mask after its use in 1977 in the logo of the Nigeria-financed and hosted Second Festival of Black & African Arts and Culture (FESTAC 77).

a Dutch explorer had to say
>The king's palace or court is a square, and is as large as the town of Haarlem and entirely surrounded by a special wall, like that which encircles the town. It is divided into many magnificent palaces, houses, and apartments of the courtiers, and comprises beautiful and long square galleries, about as large as the Exchange at Amsterdam, but one larger than another, resting on wooden pillars, from top to bottom covered with cast copper, on which are engraved the pictures of their war exploits and battles...

Ancient Africa n built an entire kingdom. Egypt can keep their paramids.

Cool thumbnail. ORIGINAL

>small frog embraced by a voluptuous black woman
>the frog is in a suit, perhaps in an attempt to imitate carlson from the beloved will smith series fresh prince of bel air

IVE BEEN TOO BUSY GETTING HIGH FOR THE PAST WEEK
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
WHAT DID YOU ALL MEAN BY THIS

Attached: 395646c91e52d3f9e873deb5b313ab8a.jpg (500x328, 23K)

HE'S GONNA CHIMP OUT ANY SECOND NOW

Attached: 1476860713920.png (298x165, 65K)

>Great Kingdom
>Beginning in 1863, the British had been trying to force the king to stop the practice of human sacrificial crucifixion, and selling slaves to Arab traders who had replaced the Portuguese after 1836.[13][14][15]
Yes,such a great kingdom,it had to sell it's people to sand niggers for cash.

Attached: 1497364052121.gif (800x430, 564K)

(Yeah, mother fucker)
Sup nigga
(Gangsta Rap, nigga!)
Nigga

Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, I'm 100% nigga

Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, I'm 200% nigga
Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, why do police hate niggas?
Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, they hate us cause our dicks is bigga
Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, why you call yourself a nigga?
Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, cause im a mother fucking nigga!
Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, why you drink so much beer?
Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, I dont drink beer, I drink malt liquor

Cause I'm a nigga!
Im a motherfuckin nigga man, I ain't all that african american shit
Fuck that im a nigga, I ain't mixed, I'm a nigga
N-I-G-G-A, nigga, you already know

Attached: 1515885751324.png (500x522, 132K)

>Jow Forums has threads like this all the time
>SJWs constantly go on about "MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE" and stuff
>tfw I don't care much about race either way

Attached: There is no need to be upset.gif (325x203, 906K)

>wwwwwwhhhhhaaaaat? A historic kingdom or empire had and sold slaves? Well I guess there not so great are they?

I guess all the other ancient kingdoms and empires suck. Sorry for the confusion

the anatomically correct term for black people is negroid

That is fun song glad to see others like it.

>Whitey turned us into slaves and killed our culture!!! Boohoo bix nood what ams I to do???
>Nigga everybody sold slaves we ain't the only ones shieeeet

As long as you stay away from white women. Every time I drive passed a mixed couple I have the urge to ram them.

>Comparing ancient kingdoms to some tiny shithole in Nigeria during the Late fucking Modern Period
>Ignoring the Human sacrifices to Sky spirits during the Modern Period

Lmao.In fact all of your fucking posts are hilarious.
>Ancient Africans built an entire kingdom
>AN ENTIRE KINGDOM
Like what is the norm for other races,seems to be an Herculean task for Niggers.
You even compared a fucking tiny Portuguese/Sand Nigger/English trading spot,oh excuse me a "kingdom",to fucking empires that held Half a continent Before Christ.Ahahahaha,i fucking can't.

Attached: 1500307481764.png (604x717, 814K)

hey cut him some slack he is non-white ok
he is doing his best

Attached: 1495967577857.png (604x608, 8K)

Benin was a glorified mud city at best.
Pic related the magnificent Benin wall hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!!!!

Attached: images (8).jpg (470x313, 32K)

>benin
jej

Attached: benin.jpg (812x883, 88K)

First post best post for once.

Go back to Jow Forums OP.

I didn't know africa had jaguars

People aren't afraid of niggers, they hate them due to being sexually frustrated. They were raised to be racist so they get cognitive dissonance when they're turned on by BLACKs. Same thing with christcucks and gay people with long hair when young, the underage faces look better and more female than their wives.

If it bothers you so much that niggers exist you have a hardon for them. How often does someone go on and on about something they hate, like spiders? They block it out, even though there is one literally every ten feet, a spider.

Why does the r9k talk about women? Do they really hate them? Or are they jealous?

Think about it next time closet case.

>sees a nigger with a woman and their child
nice fairytale

Why though?

Originally curious

this thread makes me sick. incels need to gtfo this board - i know this is all you fuckers again, good old fashioned racism is right up your alley, and i want you to know youre all retarded, stupidly vain cunts who need to kill yourselves asap (for the sake of your undoubtedly horribly disappointed families if not for anyone else's). now i realise youll all be thinking "i cant kill myself, because it would bring such sadness to my family" - well guess what faggots? it will be a fucking relief for them to be rid of you (no one likes incel cunts like you) - the sooner you realise this to be true, the sooner you can finally allow them peace by ending your pitiful little existence. probably the one sparkling hope in their dreams is that you fucking do it one day, so dont pussy out. just fucking do it you stupid, sad little shits. either kill yourselves, or flock to one of these faggot boards like Jow Forums where the place is already poisoned beyond hope of healing so you wont be able to do much harm.

to clarify, i dont agree with all that stupid hating on incels thats popular on social media or whatever now, i think most of that is outrageous prejudice/generalisation and intolerance. but the reason for that is because it bunches poor robots in with YOU fuckers! you fuckheads deserve all of that, but youre causing robots shit by associating yourselves with us, well fuck off. you cunts need to realise that youre all horrible people, and you need to take all your horrible ideas, and go somewhere else (preferably the grave).

fucking incel cunts

Attached: IMG_1941.jpg (389x378, 23K)

nope
i just really really really hate niggers
do you know why
cause they niggers

This is the worst fucking argument

Attached: 182326637263764.png (500x328, 50K)

Based, tell em user

Very intelligent post. Perhaps you're projecting self hatred on black trash because you're white trash, same tier you realize.

You honestly spammed the same picture in the same thread faggot?

You people are beyond pathetic.

>just because everybody does it does not mean it is ok. Never said it was ok that they had and sold slaves. Just pointed out that it was common place

Aztecs did human sacrifices too. Nobody gives them any shit for it. exept the Spaniards[/spoilers]

I enfisized an entire kingdom became some people in this thread legitimately though all of Africa was mud huts. This is not even the only African kingdom either I was just using this as an example for the ignorant folk.

Nice damage control. But it was not. (Pic related)

Attached: 793AC460-47E5-4675-B2A4-DFBEFE78C74C.jpg (520x387, 67K)

other posted failed by posting a thumbnail
plus it applies perfectly.

Because Nordic women should be the reserved for only the best men of white men, they are a global minority and it's dysgenic and genocidal for black men to violate them. Blonde hair and blue eyes are rare so niggers are in a sense commuting genocide against Europeans.
Personally it sets off a tribal instinct in me like you are trying to rape my sister's and dilute my my blood, conquering me through the rape of my women.

Those are leopards.

>all black people are niggers
>im literally this retarded guys, please help

lmao @ ur life son

Why do you keep posting this shit tier civilization? even the worst european countries were better than that.

You aight there bud?

Attached: IMG_1931.jpg (353x334, 38K)

>t. retarded nigger

Yes it was I know my /his/tory. Most of the city was constructed with a type of red clay pic related hence mud city.

And most Africans did live in mud huts, cities were extremely rare infact African American probably most likely decend from the more primitive tribes on the outskirts of the great African kingdoms and we're conquerd and enslaved by them, might explain why they're so Savage.

Attached: images (10).jpg (485x303, 30K)

Damn dude you're mind is actually ruined or something wtf

lol, u mad bro?
Looks like it's you who needs to leave.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x220, 101K)

This is amazing keke

Attached: Fig.1.4.png (408x377, 26K)

Whether you know it or not that's what you are trying to do when you lust after our women.

Well said user. Fuck incel fags!

I'm not that guy, and I'm not black, I can just identify mentally ill cockheads when I see them.

>Yes it was I know my /his/tory. Most of the city was constructed with a type of red clay pic related hence mud city.

Nothing to be proud of you fucking nigger

Are you retarded? Maybe try following the discussion. I'm proving to the nigger that Benin was a shit tier city pic related.

Attached: An-Old-Street-in-Great-Benin.jpg (624x480, 61K)

wakanda
Originafrica

Maybe those women should be able to decide who they want to go out with instead of you deciding for them? idk man

what would the world use if all blacks were to die tomorrow aside from blacks?

He's such a cute fellow. He cute.

Attached: dress for success.jpg (2518x1024, 193K)

>good member of society
>member of society
Yeah, sorta

This dude is literally a nazi eugenicist; he's fucked in the head