Frogs & Feels tavern

is now open

Attached: fnf.jpg (614x389, 69K)

Give me a green tea vodka. Pussy drink I know but all I got is budweiser in the house and it tastes like shit.
Have you boys ever compared fashion for girls to sex for guys? I haven't been in love with a girl since summer but I flirted with a few girls here and there since last year but I feel like it's all been pointless you know? Like at this point I'm not doing it for love I just want sex. I'm viewing these perfectly nice qt girls as just sex objects cause I don't really love them yet and I just want to get rid of my virginity to impress guys who I don't even like.

Ill have a shot of whiskey, Gold Label Johnny Walker please. I just interviewed for a second job, really hyped for this one, hope I get it. Are you the same slav barkeep from back in the day?

Attached: 90694DF1-2475-48B6-8198-6611AD0B5D86.png (600x600, 82K)

I tried to understand you but I failed at first comparison
blah blah vlah why

Attached: g t vo.jpg (338x507, 19K)

Just got told that the girl I love only wants to have "fun" with me and nothing serious. Feeling devasted, wasted so much time. Honestly thinking about ending it all.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

zdravo. I just want some coffee and a non-dairy creamer if you have it. If not then just a regular coffee. I've got shit to do throughout the rest of the day...

Do you ever think about leaving the country? That maybe there's a fulfilling life somewhere else? It would seem I'm not too overdue to try it out

yes, I am me
I've returned and God willing FnF will be open for 1 week.

Attached: gol label johhnywalker.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

ORDER STH OR I DONT CARE

Attached: 1480443309339.png (600x579, 218K)

Tom Collins please keep. Just finished spring semester and my grades weren't too hot. I also have no job prospects for the summer even though most people my age are getting internships and great jobs. I don't what the fuck I'm even doing anymore

Attached: 1524617835424.jpg (540x536, 77K)

no creamer sorry
yes, I have leaving eastern europe for baseduthern america as backup plan
they got nature there, and adventures

Attached: fee.jpg (1024x670, 45K)

do or die mate
action always beat inaction

Attached: ollins.jpg (517x307, 11K)

holy shit i am thirsty

I work in a call center with all black and hispanic women. I am a hispanic male and I feel emasculated. I used to work construction and wrestle in high school. Anyone have any insight?

And canaries

Went to a hair dresser today, my sister pushed me to take care of myself. I had pretty long hair, so after initial cut a female hair dresser took me to wash them, not as they were dirty, apparently that's the common practice.

The moment she touched my head and hair, I got hit by the unknown feels of comfort and affection, for the first time someone would do that to me, stroke my hair and touch me in general. I was so overwhelmed by emotions a tear slipped from my eye, it was noticed by her, but I blamed spring pollen on that.

This is just a working routine for a hair dresser, I'm pretty sure if at one day in my life I would be able to hug someone, and be genuinely hugged in return I will fully break and cry.

eastern europe have no canaries but we have Parus mayor here, for example
this is bar, not museum
order sth or fuck off

Attached: happy hour zegar.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I think I understand what you mean. I see it too - normie boys don't really care that much about the girls they date, it's only about proving how much pussy they get or showing off like "hey, mine is prettier than yours, I'm the cool guy".
I don't really think that way, nor do I view girls as sex objects, but I would like to lose virginity just to stop being the "loser". Feels kinda weird desu.

And hey, barkeep, would you be so kind and give me some of that samogon you're hiding under the counter, please? I know you have it, you wouldn't be a real slav if you didn't

>enters the bar
>checks out the patrons inside
>only sees a bunch of retards and feels at home
>sits on the barstool a certain distance from everyone else, with no doors in his back while makeing sure he can see all entrances/exits

Sup keeper

Give me a glass of tabwater.

>keeper gets him a tall glass of tabwater
>the glass looks dusty
>no spit though

Ever wondered why people take up drink when you're a social outcast?
You grew up within a community that taught you by proxy, that drinking is the thing to do in social-gatherings.
It neither helps your anxiety nor is it helpfull in getting to know worthwhile people.
Then they "exile" you.
And allthough we tell ourselves we are "better" than all those "fools" out there, swipeing right, we engage in the same things.
Wouldn't it make more sense to stay straight edge and change what fucks us up, instead of bowing to it, numbing the voice that tells us about how we waste our life away?
Or do you think it has been ourselves all along.
Fucking us up, I mean.

>puts down the glass of tabwater
>It tastes coppery

Attached: emodandy.jpg (675x477, 137K)

Haha alright buddy.

sry for delay, net problems
samogon? brave guy

Attached: Samogon-Zytnia.png (301x611, 112K)

this is not rpg thread

Attached: water2.jpg (203x248, 7K)

Pint of guiness lad
im just sick of having to interact with my friends and if i dont act happy ill grow more distant from them till im dropped despite the issues i have in my own personal life

>45296
wut? like, numbers?

Attached: bottledwater.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Just water please.
Have to work outside with the most temperamental person on the planet (aka my dad)
Who really knows how to make me feel like worthless trash that deserves to die.

Attached: 1464696041_Puffy Vulva.jpg (621x521, 63K)

>guiness
good taste
as for ur predicament, been there, done that, you have to suffer through it

Attached: guiness.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Holo pls
outside work is fun!

Attached: water3.jpg (275x183, 5K)

thanks man
is there any point in suffering through it though if they dont care enough about me to actually talk to me and check if im ok and i confront them on it and they keep saying they do care what do i do like just keep going?

A jack and coke on the rocks please

Knob creek on the rocks

Just got married Saturday and feel weird as fuck, part of me wants to grow up and move on with my life, but another part of me loves the boozing and easy living.

>is there any point in suffering
I dunno, but I am religious zealot and I just skip the issue, ya know?
but harin from you, why care about what other [eople think of uou? waste of time imho

> is makeing an rp-thread as a bartender on 4chin
> "this is not rpg thread"

>Maybe he could've changed their perception of being isolated in a world with hundreds of people around them at all times
>Maybe he could've shown them that seeking salvation in a simple liquid or any easy external exuse is just another lie they tell themselves
>But he didn't
>He walked away
>Another lonely human being trapped in his own imaginary expectations for his life

"Meh, as if they'd listen anyway"

Attached: 1525640049793.jpg (688x1022, 324K)

2 min break have to piss

Gimme me favorite one lad, just a bottle o' scotch whiskey.... make it double

Yer olde bar always keep me alive, ye know? Day after day, week after week, those vermin... normies, always taking the highground... i didn't want this life lad, me mother always wanted me to be a good person, someone successful and reliable... oh dear mum i am sorry... but those normies, they keep picking on me, always mocking me and treating me like crap, today one o' them, a wench, said i had to leave that spot for her boyfriend, the bugger wanted me to just stand up and move away by her will, when i said no, she said i was being mean to her and her orbiters came like flies on fresh meat, calling me names and stuff.

Isn't there something stronger? I have some memories to erase me lad

sure thing hoss boss

Attached: jak an kok.jpg (194x259, 8K)

u should feel awesome
also, you have to provide
that is male way
t. declared MGTOW internet weirdo

Putting up walls on the side of a house isn't what I would consider fun.
Even still, its not the work so much as it is being forced to work with my dad.
He really makes me feel terrible.

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.gif (480x270, 44K)

my mother was a cunt. Is. Nevertheless, I struggle to be good person.
and normalfags are below us.

Attached: 2 whiskey.jpg (273x380, 35K)

but he is your dad
you are part him considering genetics
this one is on the house

Attached: kraken rum 2.jpg (275x183, 4K)

That's true. I hardly think I've got the worst family problems on Jow Forums, but he still manages to make me wish i was dead when he gets in a bad mood.
Kind of just wish we could forget about each other.

ok guys, too drunk and tired to serve you, see you in about 17 hours, FnF will be open this week afterwards
listen here kiddo
you cannot choose family, therefore best choice of action is to accept/ignore it
g'nite

Attached: bar interior.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Gimme two shots of vodka please
I'd say don't try to confront people on this my man. If they don't care about you enough to be ok with you showing your sadness around them, then they are not really very close friends of yours, even if they said otherwise. But it's better to have normie friends like this than to find yourself all alone.

True friends are hard to find these days. Isn't that why we drink?

Uh yeah it's my first time

Give me something that's easy on the stomach please? I deal with nausea already, trying to not make it worse