Long hair and virginity

>be cyborg with hair past shoulders
>cut hair
>find gf
>lose virginity
is this a meme or for real? has cutting your hair helped you lose it Jow Forums?

Attached: 1515766341504.jpg (1800x1390, 142K)

Pic related is me about a month ago. Hair is now at shoulders and I rock a goatee. I do not want to have to cut my hair for a chance at getting a gf. If I ever do, I would rock a pomp like johnny cash.

Attached: 2E754B97-BAA4-4B88-A360-E5AE888213A4.jpg (1574x2100, 460K)

Love me some jc

Attached: E9D438B9-B7A1-40B1-B88A-B991EB9BD2C6.jpg (916x1200, 154K)

OP here. what's stopped me from cutting it is that I get compliments on my hair rather often but most of the time from black girls and i'm just not really attracted to black girls

>blurring your eyes but not your face
what do you have like ugly eyes or some shit?

Aging has done you good

Attached: 1519831147774.jpg (610x343, 92K)

>gets compliments on hair from black girls
Not surprising at all since black women generally have fake hair

I cut my hair two months ago. People just told me I looked way better with short hair and I guess they're right.

I just don't feel like myself anymore.

Makes me want to cut it. Thing is I am really fucking skinny so from the back, I look like a girl and get mistaken for one

Maybe you could look your front look like a girl as well

I am a pretty ugly guy so I would make a hideous girl

Afraid of this feeling. I know deep down that I look a lot better with short hair but long hair is a part of my identity. Cutting it would be extremely upsetting

op here i feel the same. i've had long hair for like half of my life.

Long hair is cool in movies and pictures but frankly IRL its fucking shit tier. It's kind of like wearing Motorbike leathers all over the show. That person lives to ride their bike that day.

Long hair is shit but it tells people you'd rather be in a mosh pit or trapping.

Bump
Origiorigioriginal

Trying to grow my hair because I can mosh with it and it suits my personality. Only problem is, it's really thick and gets in the way.

Long hair user here as well
Idk some normies say i should cut it and i will get laid but back then when i had it shorter i didn't get laid so no matter how you decorate a garbage bag i will always be spotted.

You look like to person to hang out with crazy goth/metal horny chicks . Try hanging out with such people and you will lose it fast .

OP here. i have longer hair than the user who posted his pic but i don't like metal at all, nor am i a goth

At least shorter hair is easier to handle. That is one reason for cutting it.

>had long hair when i had a gf, but no one aside from her ever complimented me
>cut hair after break up, plenty of girls compliment me telling me how im cute n shit but been single for 4 years now
i think autism matters more than hair length

>grow my hair
>It's on my shoulders
>Girls always tell me how much you hey like it

Feels good man, you just gotta take care of it.

Attached: 2d57a299170e8303163df77903baf17f.jpg (700x763, 84K)

>all I want is a long hair bf
>you encourage the few potentials out there to cut it
I hate facial hair, though.

No, it did the opposite for me, I was getting MAD bitches when I had long hair.

they like it because they wish they had it. not because they want a bf with it.

>have had long hair since I was 18
>assume I'd look uglier than I already do if I decided to cut it

Hairlets when will they learn.

Attached: 25-new-hairstyles-for-men-with-long-hair-mens-hairstyles-2016-mens-hairstyles-excellent-long-hair-gu (500x761, 133K)

Origine

Attached: Rollo2.jpg (300x469, 47K)

did you straighten it? wear it in a ponytail?

not that user but why would they wish they had it? it's hardly controversial for a woman to have long hair

no what im saying is, the reason why girls compliment guys with long hair, is because girls generally prefer to have longer hair. not because they prefer MEN to have longer hair. theyre complimenting long hair guys the same way they compliment their female friends on their new dress, or new hair cut.
its not because they are attracted to long hair guys.

its the second coming of jesus christ
hallelujiah!

seriously as a girl you look super hot with that hair DO NOT CUT IT just start getting leaner.
you'll be a slayer in no time. or about 2-8 months depending on how thicc you are.

please dont make this mistake user

>just start getting leaner.
>depending on how thicc you are.
not that user but what did you mean by this?

I've had very long hair since I was 14 and I can't imagine myself without it, even though I realise it doesn't look good on me, since I have a disgusting round face. Not even the metal chicks want to fuck me, and goths are non-existent on Hueland, unfortunately.

Tbf though I would most likely still be ugly with short hair, so might as well have a hairstyle that suits my edgy personality. Who cares what some roasties think, anyway? They wouldn't complain about Chad's hair if he kept it long.

Your hair looks really cool dude, don't cut it.

Attached: 1516339218389.jpg (493x585, 35K)

>have long hair forever
>looks good
>stopped messing with it a while back and it got out of control
>went and had it trimmed up but still longer than most guys
>stylist finished and said "wow user you really look dateable now" and one of the nearby girls agreed with her
>haven't been back since
>letting it grow back to ridiculous length so that roasties will stay away

Attached: 1508243450036.jpg (720x642, 129K)

girls only like sticks, if you have weight on you fuck off

oh good cause i'm underweight with long hair and no beard. i guess i just have to try harder

>no beard
there's your problem m8

i hope you're wrong user. why would women be attracted to something that hides half of your face? beards are nasty and shaving every day makes you feel productive

>Have weird semi curly hair
>Not many haircut choice besides normie undercut
>Let it grow like pic related

A girl that I'm seeing right now says that she likes my hair, but I have to admit that I have to wash it weekly and it may be annoying for some

Attached: miguel.jpg (280x360, 44K)

I got my first haircut at 17 (now 19). Girls would never look my way when I rocked the overweight/neck beard/ponytail look. I got a fuckboy undercut, lost some of the weight, and shaved the facial hair into something presentable. Girls started showing genuine attraction towards me, but then I realized that I have no social skills. I haven't figured out how to get past hello yet.

desu there are too many factors at play here it could have been the weight loss or the beard loss

I think longer hair is easier -- just tie that shit up and forget about it.