Milf sex stories

How did it occurr, and was it enjoyable

Attached: IMG-20180508-WA0000.jpg (1078x1254, 78K)

You are aware almost 98% of Jow Forums have never actually touched a women in her private parts and those who claim it are likely lying or larping to get (You)s, right?

Not really a sex story but a milf gf is the best. She was dominant, mature, knew what she wanted, she loved me and told me this every day. Unfortunatly it's in the past now

Worst thing about milfs is their annoying kids

Are they mooning him?

This. Threads like these confuse me beyond belief. Are you aware what board this is? Do you know where you fukcing are OP?

Attached: f889af17758126e4d681dc0a53b42bbd244aeb5bfe701b0f52800644c977c433.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Go to craigslist orgy. Double team a guy's wife with him.

It was pretty good. She let me put it in her butt.

it's a bunch of people from /b/ since /v/ and /b/ got slowed and shut down shortly after the shuabiy suicide. they've been flooding in and making this place nu-/b/. it's fucking sad, even from just a few months ago it's deteriorated and became more normie by so much, it's actually insane. compared to the relatively steady decline over the years. what happened to when people admitting to having sex would just be told to get off the board and saged repeatedly?

i don't mean shut down i mean paused by the fbi niggers. people came here and made emergency generals for their retarded /b/ and /v/ shit and a few of them stuck around. OP is likely one of them.

Attached: expect.gif (1200x900, 90K)

>It was pretty good. She let me put it in her butt.
Why would someone do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?
I've only been here since 2013 but post 2016 this board has been shit. The general consensus is that with the rise in active posters, and specifically phone posters because they make up the majority of the user base now, with that brings a certain type of person we know as a normie. Pretty certain they are philosophical zombies at this point.
>shuabiy
this was lulsy, a person dying was somehow news to people, as if they had never been on bestgore or liveleak.

Attached: 1524371354019.jpg (637x765, 43K)

What part of that was beyond belief? I'm a normie who used to frequent Craigslist orgies.

>rip craigslist casual encounters

I had sex with a crazy lady when I was 18... Me and my friends wanted to smoke some weed so we went to this ugly neighborhood to catch up with a 50 years old prostitute that was selling some. Her daughter was there, she was around 30... we chatted for a while, and i kept visiting her for a bunch of weeks... she was literally crazy, but we fucked a bunch of times, not so cool cuz I fried my dick jerking off, so I dont feel that much down there. Afther a while i grow tired of her so I left and never returned.

I also fucked a phylosophy teacher in high school, she was around 32... same shit. We fucked from midnight to morning, and then some more. It hurt to come, but afther I felt amazing. And that was it. We never saw each other again.

Not everyone is a faggot like you.
Sex is really easy to find.

>What part of that was beyond belief?
>Sex is really easy to find

Get the fuck off of my board you normalfag underage kikes! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 2bc.png (800x1000, 409K)

OP asked for milf stories. If he didn't want someone to answer he wouldn't have asked. Don't get pissy at me.

Fuck Joji. Seriously fuck him. How dare stop making filthy frank vids without giving the characters a proper send off to make shit tracks? A total betrayal to his fans. I hope his music career flops

>OP asked for milf stories.
That's why he ought to get the fuck off my board and kill himself for being a normie.
>Don't get pissy at me.
stfu normalnigger, you don't belong here. LEAVE,

>the guy who doesnt understand the overwhelming majority here are larping robot lifestyle

>You are aware almost 98% of Jow Forums have never actually touched a women in her private parts
AT LEAST 40% of the current board are larpers or /b/tards

Good shit op. Recommend another?
Bet youd like danger incorporated

fuck that stupid faggot Joji he had such a bright future with intellectual memes and threw it away to be another "girls money weed lmao" rapper

I think the last strawpoll had it at 75% virgins, 25% non.

BRAP
BRAPAP

Haha yeah, its all just pretend.

Attached: 18E71723-768B-4CF7-ADA6-A1FB781CAD3F.jpg (800x900, 79K)

My wife is older than me by 7 years and has E cups when she isn't breastfeeding. She's the best

This is what happens when retarded normans think they're in good company.

>hahaha im reversing that shitty Descartes quote
Not as clever as you think.
t.actual robot

>AT LEAST 40% of the current board are larpers or /b/tards
Prove it with a strawpoll (enable security options).

ok let's do this

>be me
>be 16
>be a horny teen
>friend's mom is super hot
>she was 40 y/o
>she had a brazilian-butt-lift, breast implants, etc
>super fucking hot
>am a virgin at the time
>would masturbate to her daily
>one day
>friend isn't home when i knock
>mom says to come in
>left something on the previous visit
>really horny
>taking awhile
>pull out dick
>move foreskin up and down
>she comes in

(1/2)

>she sees me
>fuck
>she laughs

the rest is kinda a blur anons, was super horny

>asks if i want a blowjob
>whataboutadatefirst.avi
>say sure
>blows me
>hell yes
>she sits on me
>oh yes
>finish
>leave
>realize what just happened
>masturbate to it all night

>How dare stop making filthy frank vids
Filthy Frank was his magnum opus, leaving it all behind to appeal to normans will ruin him.

Exactly I feel we as a robotic community should support each other when telling normalcunts to fuck off.

>rapper
Niggers ruin everything.

Yo there's this milf at my work. Idk how I feel about her I love hearing her voice but I also try not to look at her cuz she really is fucking ugly

I didn't fuck a friend's mom. But I did fuck his fat-titted daughter.

I am originally requesting greentext

Gonna spare you the details leading up to it and get to the fun stuff.

>sitting on couch
>notice she's sitting more upright that usual
>super nice angle of her clevage
>no way she's doing it intentionally
>she nuzzles my chin with the back of her head
>holy shit it's intentional
>arm around shoulder
>start rubbing the tops of her tits
>jiggle the tops a bit
>her nipples get fully erect
>cup her breast
>can't get my hands around her mega milk mammeries
>keep jiggling them
>the whole pair just quiver
>start squeezing them
>she slides over into my lap
>her ass his over my erection
>start pinching at where her nipples should be through bra
>lift shirt
>she has a slight quad tit with spillage over the bra
>pop 'em out
>start pinching her nipples
>she starts grinding against me and moaning
>her nipples are really hard, start rolling them through my fingers, pressing on them, wiggling them, pulling them
>they're like diamonds, and super thick for a girl this young
>flip her around
>suckle
>she runs her fingers through my hair
>keep switching between the two, as well as trying to mash them together to get both in my mouth
>alternate between suckling on these fucking huge cowtits and flicking the nipples with my tongue while she screams and grinds on me
>her gyrations get really slow and deep
>she suddenly stops and asks me to stop suckling
>I mean I'd rather not but lol okay
>she sort of lays on me and breathes for a bit
>she had an orgasm

>she asks me if I wanna cum
>hell yeah
>where
>on the tits, obviously
>she slides down
>nuzzling my jeans
>takes off jeans
>nuzzles underwear
>starts smelling and licking through my briefs
>she mentions feeling some of my precum
>she takes my cock out
>kisses it
>she does really well at first, kissing my dick like a lover and licking along the shaft while her fat cowtits bounce around
>she tries to take me in her mouth
>admittedly I do something stupid and mean
>i shove her head down
>she obviously clamps, gags, uses teeth a little
>yeah no
>she pulls off
>i say sorry
>she says sorry too
>want a titfuck
>tell her to relax while I co-opt some cooking oil from upstairs
>come back
>start lubing those udders up down the middle, wipe hands on jeans
>lay her on her back in the couch
>grab her tits with both hands
>i start saying some admittedly lame dirty talk but she played it cool
>blow a massive load that pools in the crevice formed by the bones in her neck
>rub my remaining chub all over those chunky pink nipples
Easily the best nut of my life.

Made me hard. Arigato

A girl, friend who I wanted to be together with. Things didn't work out between us but me and her mom hit it off. Started out just friendly but when we ended up fucking she went crazy and "fell in love" with me.

The bad part is she up and dropped her family to be with me. Her husband, her kids, I say she went crazy because she pretty much just didn't give a shit about them anymore. Said all kinds of stuff about how she realized after years that she settled and it wasn't the life she wanted. I guess his betabux weren't enough.

We have a family together now. It was enjoyable but now I realized how fucked up it all is and how it ruined people's lives. At the time I thought it was amazing but now it just scares me how a woman can get some excitement or new dick and then just throw her life away for it.

>implying this place isn't normalfag central

>fucked up it all is
>it ruined people's lives
Correct.