>Gf raped and turned into a potato
>Lost arm
>Lost eye
>Has broken every single bone in his body at least once

>Still fighting
>Still hoping
>Still struggling
>Still B E R S E R K

Remember that next time you think life is hard.

Attached: 1518648086311.png (921x912, 978K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0EY3p3heY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But, user, Guts is a fictional character. Not to mention, his entire story is based around fatalism and causality. He literally has no choice or say in what he does or doesn't do, both in his own world and as a result of being an (extremely lazy) mangaka's creation.

>extremely lazy

I don't think working on one project for more than 20 years is extremely lazy. Even if he took several long ass breaks.

"Extremely" might be somewhat harsh, but I think that such an inconsistent publishing schedule, in addition to the long breaks that you mentioned, is very much so lazy in comparison to what is standard in the industry. I'd say the same thing about George R.R. Martin, who has lost all genuine desire to finish what he's started.

>Even if he took several long ass breaks.
There has been actual years between chapters

I wish i'd been punished as much as Gatsu. I have a fucking easy life and still feel emptier than him.

You could say Guts and Skull Knight both broke free from the forces of causality. But of course them "breaking free" from their fate could also be part of causality.

Man, I really want to know more about what exactly happened to Skull Knight.

Guts is why I keep moving.

>"breaking free" from their fate could also be part of causality
That's always been my interpretation, that it's just the illusion of breaking free. I guess we'll figure out if and when the story ever finishes, though.

I think when SK slashes through spacetime with the Behelit sword, that's probably not part of causality.

Join us Struggler. KVhBbVB

Attached: firefox_2018-05-11_00-00-30.png (597x765, 519K)

Same. My life is so fucking easy that I turned into an incompetent loser.

Predictions to what happens to Caska & Guts?

Attached: 0355-014[1].jpg (2133x1544, 1.26M)

Did you actually read the manga. Do you remember that void himself, the one who preaches the most about fatalism and causality, was surprised that not only did the skull knight emerge mid eclipse, but that Guts and Caska were saved by him. The entire point of the series is that it is possible to overcome the chains of causality and defy fate. Griffith is but a pawn, a slave to his fate, he does not resist yet not everything goes as he plans, one of the most symbolically important moments was when Rickert rejected him. Whiles Guts does go through hard ship and suffers, ultimately he is getting what he wants and is able to overcome the chains of causality.

>i have only watched the anime

Attached: I+love+the+brainlet+memehere+have+some+more+_a47acbb1f1e89f1faa66e791c0c28ba0.jpg (588x823, 62K)

Caska dies. Guts takes Skull Knight's place. Things repeat themselves over again with a new Guts.

That would mean the story goes on for another century.

Blessed post.

Attached: 1517749074997.jpg (362x447, 62K)

I'm not some kinda gay nerd so I'm not going to read the manga. It's too long and it's all in black and white! How about making an anime adaptation that isn't about the 'no one cares' part of his story huh, how about that? I wanna see him in the Artorias armour with the Greastword or whatever, not that Crypt Blacksword Dark Souls 2 shizzapalooza.

if the manga doesnt end with guts and casca being saved from damnation in hell as well as the og band of the hawk saved from it as well i'll be pissed

daily reminder that basedbro Judeau is in hell RIGHT NOW along with the rest of them

>first berserk figma arrived today
>3 more on the way

cant wait.

im also tempted to get the RAH 12 inch Guts figure but its over 400 canabucks

>daily reminder that basedbro Judeau is in hell RIGHT NOW along with the rest of them

Fuck, I never even thought about that.

Attached: 1514664894608.png (1000x1016, 994K)

When's Guts going to get a good video game anyway? It should be easy, right?

Spoiler alert much?

I haven't bothered to watch the shit past like the second or third episode.

There is, it's called Dark Souls 1.

you know that it's a comic book, right

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0EY3p3heY

I thought Guts was a badass rather than some literal who, stamina-managing his way through demi-gods one swing and a roll at a time? DS1 doesn't have nearly enough anime moves.

BLESPHEMY!!! BURN THIS INFIDELE BAITING FUCK!!

PS2 graphics? Probably never even released outside of Japan? Uh, gross much?
It actually looks really cool though

Difference being that Guts is capable

you can emulate it via pcsx2 and there's an english patch available

I still have a modded PS2 kicking about. I take it I'd be able to get it and patch the English in somehow?

Pics of your figma NOW.

Attached: IMG_20180511_003550.jpg (750x1000, 382K)

>Remember that next time you think life is hard.
i unironically do

I had it harder. Guts is a bitch. I could dual wield those motherfuckers, and take down Griffith and Alucard at once.

Attached: flavortown.jpg (250x200, 7K)

probably, its just an ISO file iirc

i know nothing about modded consoles so you're gonna have to search it out to be sure

I went to watch it and the ratio was stretched on the anime website, so it wasn't worth my time, that and it's overly masculine shit for the sake of being masculine.

Like, wow he has a big sword, okay. Lemme check to make sure the manga is don--

dropped

It's easier to in some ways there
he's also a expert warrior and has something to live for

i dont have a camera with me right now but its this one, the black swordsman repaint version

its great but the cape fucking sucks and feels like a stiff dryer sheet

got the golden age guts, casca, and griffith on the way too

Attached: 10474445.jpg (300x300, 25K)

The first few chapters are pretty edgy, but it gets betters, I promise. Unless you're just baiting, in that case: your mother will die in your sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post

Can someone fill me in on how the 'Black Swordsman' arc from the anime fits into the wider picture? It's side stuff, right?

I haven't seen the anime, but the manga starts with the Black Swordsman Arc.

Basically, after the eclipse, Guts turns edgy and nihilistic, which is when the Black Swordsman Arc starts.

I'm 100% sure you life is easier than is. Stop being a pussy. Also

I wanted to reply to your post despite your retarded bullshit.

Anyway, as a robot, the type of robot I am, despite being near 30 I've yet to force myself to try things I'm not into, and out of the animus I've seen Berserk just doesn't hold my attention. The first episode does that slingshot thing and I'm tired of that shit, it made me feel like it was spoilering itself. Start off as a kid then move the fuck up from there next time, and it looks like they won't finish it ever, like with that pirate one that looks super gay, or naruto, from like when I was in middle school and they're still making more episodes they say.

that shit's gay. It's all gay. I nearly avoided Hellsing but then it finished, years ago, and it's got the inane masculine shit, but seems cooler than Berserk.

Then again, i read chibi vampire just because le vampire story, so maybe I just think knights in shining armor are gay, and that's why the first Final Fantasy I beat was 3/6 then seven. Zelda is cool don't get me wrong, but dark ages animu just seems so boring. I realize there's obviously magic in it but damn.

Didn't say it wasn't faggot
but he has a lot of things going for him
fuck off

Attached: suffering chart 7890-8909890 890.jpg (920x960, 219K)

I think you're probably just gay.

>insult muh masculine animu???
>ur GAY
No, you're over compensating so you're the one that sounds gay.

Excuse me whilst I go watch actual fun anime now.

which anime are you talking about?

the 2016 anime pretty much botches it in every respect. in the manga its there to introduce everything and how fucked up everything is as well as introducing the God Hand, behelit, and Guts hatred towards Griffith

Gritffith (u have to find one and abandon him/her at the right time) made a great career using incels, rejected people and a few strong guys...think about that anons

>that shit's gay. It's all gay. I nearly avoided Hellsing but then it finished, years ago, and it's got the inane masculine shit, but seems cooler than Berserk.
who called the epic departmet

Attached: crunchy mirai nikki 789089089.png (785x885, 59K)

Both are epics, memes aside.

And Berserk is for autists, sorry.

>And Berserk is for autists, sorry.
fuck off normalfaggot
don't taint hellsing

Attached: Serasserious.jpg (536x479, 55K)

I agree Berserk is overly masculine a lot of the time. But it also has it's moments of pure beauty, which you've probably missed.

>Yfw you literally did nothing wrong

Attached: 1518647020754.jpg (240x240, 11K)

>overly masculine
How is that bad?

Attached: 1513083103794.jpg (641x868, 79K)

You can only choose one. Choose wisely.

Attached: 326.jpg (850x745, 187K)