Incels are a symptom of a dying civilization

Incels are a symptom of a dying civilization.

Attached: incels redpill.png (945x542, 65K)

When will chan culture stop seeping into greater society? If you had told me 5 years ago that cnn would be talking about incels I would have thought you mad.

Attached: b81ce15dc2a722958a774e87952363ff2f6ae6701a44abbdaa44f027e79d77b5.gif (500x281, 499K)

which is why we should master the sexbots already, that way, we can have a stable society again by giving them what they want for real and not end up destroying everything.
1 shit for 2 birds, those guys leave women alone forever and women end up having lots of free time to spend.

2010-2011 was when this all really started

disagree. incels have always existed and nobody has ever cared. on a genetic level they don't care. the problem is just boiling to the surface now

we must enact radical change that hasn't been seen before if this is to be solved. incels must cease power and oppress the normie into submission

If there was an isis like recruting station i would have signed up long ago.
But i dont want to go to the middle east.

what do you mean by dying civilization?
as far as I can tell american civilization already "died" a couple of times in the last century, because blacks got equality and gays got acceptance and the right to marriage
also banks got bailed out by the government and given more influence
the temperance movement got overruled, but other drugs were criminalized instead but are on their way to being legal again too
those are all things that go against the civilization of the 1920s which was racist, homophobic, anti banks and anti recreational drugs
if you mean civilization is dying as in that we are regressing in technology, it is flat out wrong

Attached: Unbenannt.png (629x453, 27K)

*sounds of DEUS VULT in the distance*

read about the rat utopia someone tried to make a while ago
everything about society will all make sense after you do

>Jow Forumspurplepilldebate
A feminist sub masquerading as a "debate sub". Very autistic members there, lots of feminist talking points. Sad!

Everyone was on drugs in the late 19th century America. Cocaine, morphine, opium, and heroin were in medicines. People were higher than the 60s hippies if all those substances weren't illegal.

Opium was known to be addictive and horrible for you by then, all those others were made as either treatment for opium addiction, or as painkillers. It wasn't some recreational thing.

Why wouldn't a guy from the 19th century buy cough syrup every day and get high from it?

Future can already be seen in murican nigger society.

>regressing in technology
That will follow soon as IQs of western societies is beginning to drop.

hardly gonna happen in a globalist society, where most important bits of knowledge are available through your phone in less than 20 seconds
you gotta seriously fuck something up in a major way to regress technology in the west
there either has to be a severe natural disaster, all out nuclear war or a revolution of fundamentally regressive people to cause technology to regress imo

Isn't that insightful comment the kind of thing that got that sub shutdown and led to an influx of people straight here?

We might actually be regressing in technology. There have been massive leaps forward in commercial and entertainment tech, but not much else. Power sources haven't really improved. Space exploration is long dead.

You know what's insane?

Comments like this oneI don't understand why the bottom of society identifies so hard with eugenic shit when they would have been culled.

That's not regression, it's stagnation

I hope it never stops, it's too much fun, it's super fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1523425243533.jpg (907x718, 53K)

They have produced positive power out of fusion and have tons of new tech in the research/testing phases for power storage, what the fuck are you talking about?

Because they weren't degenerates.
Too bad if you don't like that explanation, recreational drug use back then simply wasn't anything like it is today, with a few exceptions (opium war).

Yes, that's right. My bad.

Fusion has failed to break even for decades despite the positive time estimates repeated time and time again. And obviously that's not because it's not a worthwhile endeavor, it's because fusion receives fuck all in funding compared to other retarded memes. People, overwhelmingly, don't care about technological progress beyond the IFLS sense.

None of that is practical or in use.

Go ahead and fucking die faggot of "worstorn civilezation", just wanna get things funnier than they are

Attached: 1519389663615.png (448x372, 315K)

>They have produced positive power out of fusion

[citation seriously fucking needed]

We gotta get pulled out of this shit somehow
Even if we'll be kicking and screaming the whole time

They produced positive power over a year ago you literal scientific illiterate.

>reading Le Purple Pill Debate

Attached: 09EF2612-F873-4866-B654-88AA357FD379.jpg (200x261, 21K)

>I don't understand why the bottom of society identifies so hard with eugenic shit when they would have been culled.
You're talking about people who are often depressed and self-loathing. Or perhaps they conceive of it as "what if I were born with better genes?" or a desire not to have more people end up like them. That's kind of how I think of it.

So you're saying I should join the military?

>tfw we're staring at the end of western civilization
>it's been dying since long before we were born, and likely all we'll see is just the decline
It hurts so fucking much

Attached: Ltyy9KI.jpg (566x677, 135K)

No, you fucking idiot.
Not in terms of electricity anyways, and it's just a toy until then.