How common is it for psychologists to lie to their patients?

How common is it for psychologists to lie to their patients?

Attached: 1525862838018.jpg (217x233, 8K)

at the first sign of any slight suggestion that you might be a harm to others, your treatment is out the window and they'll tell you whatever you want to hear until they can force you into mental hospice

That's what I thought. I'm going to drop the bitch

kek

oreganos

would you care to talk about it?

>go to psychologist for few sessions
>she gets to know me
>I'm very lonely and lack any sort of coping mechanisms
>on this session I revealed I have certain fantasies
>she asks what these are
>I fantasize about going on a shooting spree and killing myself but I refused to tell her about it
>she says that there's confidentiality
>I ask her if there are any exceptions
>she tells that if she suspects me of being a real danger to myself or others she must report it
>next 15-20 minutes is her trying to convince me to share my fantasies with her
>she says that she doesn't like that I treat her like an item
>she tells me of shizophrenic boy whom she convinced to hospitalisize himself
>and that she enjoys seeing me because our conversations are very direct
>that's what I said on the previous session to hide my crush for her
>as I leave she asks if I'll show up on next session

>>she says that she doesn't like that I treat her like an item

she wants the d

aIso

>having a female therapist

Attached: 8234952852394582039485.jpg (250x248, 23K)

She's for free tho

Not the poster but having a female therapist is choice, I can't fucking talk about my suicidal thoughts with some dude

>Not the poster but having a female therapist is choice,

not at all kek

Advice to OP. Drop the bitch and find a psychiatrist. They can actually prescribe medication and help you so much more

I have to go to a therapist for my autism (just mild social impairment), what should I expect? Also, my therapist is a man.

But I don't need any meds. I just enjoyed going to her

Attached: d0a.jpg (716x1024, 59K)

If you are thinking about suicide daily or harming others medication may be a decent option.

Very. I had one back when I was 10 and disobeying my parents gave me the whole "patient confidentiality" talk. One month later telling her what I didn't like about my parents rules and how they were so strict, my parents drop the fucking hammer about how angry they are about me not thinking their rules are just.
>mfw that blabbing bitch.

Attached: so_youre_telling_me_that_there_were_two_sony_tans_but_one_of_them_was_etched_out_of_existence_becaus (555x555, 69K)

I kept reading this as parents and it was damn near triggering an autistic melt down.

Attached: let.png (560x632, 141K)

>I can't fucking talk about my suicidal thoughts with some dude
This unironicaly

Just fuck her
t. chad

Is this just an American thing or do therapists in every country specialize in fostering life-long trust issues?

if you are a underage consider that you are not a person. Also if you mama and papa pay your, i presume you mean psychotherapy, then why the fuck wouldn't they have to know why you are so fucked up.

Why is this? Will you feel emotionally mogged or something?

they want to talk to the therapist like she's their mommy lmao

I struggle with like, actually opening up to other dudes, probably something to do with me being surronded by female family members for most my life (my dad was still *kinda* in the picture ((suprising for a nigger)) but work sucked him up like I suck up cummies ecksdee)

For fucks sake. I work when therapists often and not ONCE have I met a nice female therapist. They're all holier than thou bitches who just like having power over someone.

They made way too big a deal of the fact that I mentioned possibly thinking about killing myself once. You'd have to be psycho to act agast like it had never once crossed your mind as a child. And because of that one thing I'm on depression meds now. I don't take them most of the time, but I wish my parents would stop paying for them. No one will ever see me the same now because they're hypocrites.