Why asian girls, user? what makes them better?

why asian girls, user? what makes them better?

Attached: 1524607890022.jpg (960x960, 121K)

They're more pure [(undeniably) unless they're asian - american] aaand that's it really
also better looks, lol

qtqtqtqtqttqqtqtqtqtqtqqtqtqtqtqtqtqtqtqtqtqtqqttqtqtqtqtqtqqttq!!!!!!!

nothing. they're vapid sluts too. just in another language and another skin

Because I've spent my whole life getting rejected by white girls, and my lack of actual exposure to Asian girls, in addition to a childhood and lifetime of consuming their media, has allowed me to foster unrealistic and idealistic notions about them, never having been challenged due to my lack of interaction with them in reality.
Also, they're qts.

They're very, very beautiful. I'm even more attracted to an "ugly" Asian girl than a pretty white girl. Whether it's yellow fever or preference, I don't know.

I also like their culture and personality more most of the time. And they are more loyal and less slutty on average.

They're much more attractive
Especially the ones here that have Western accents

I once went to a strip club and went to the back with a qt smol asian girl.
I shouldn't have told her I thought she was 'tiny and cute', maybe she wouldn't have completely mentally checked out halfway through.
I couldn't help it, now I think maybe she wanted to hear that she was hot.

They make the best harsh noise music

They're also really good at Electroacoustic Improvisation, lowercase, Free Improvisation, and the fusion of all of them

>there are people who actually bought the yellow meme
They are maybe more aesthetically pleasing but, as women, they are just as much vapid whores as white roasties or negresses. Lets not forget that prostitution is a huge business in Asian countries

Well here is a few examples of perceived benefits to Asian girls.
Asian women tend to have better genetics when it comes to aging. Asian women generally act and dress more feminine. Marrying a Asian woman has a higher chance of not ending in divorce. Asian women tend not to get fat after marriage.

flatter nasal bone, shorter face, eyes not deep set

Attached: bones.png (681x665, 215K)

My first crush when I was in elementary school was a 5th grade Chinese girl. I have been instantly attracted to any Asian woman I see ever since, because they are barely any in my area (rustbelt).

here's what I mean by shorter face

Attached: short face.png (900x580, 974K)

kek the only reason why you would choose a gook girl over a white one is you think you'd have a chance with them which is true but they'd be ugly as fuck and not like the one in the pic

Attached: 1525716410177.png (879x788, 232K)

Share?
I was looking up some the other day, but nothing really caught me. I really like W.A.S.T.E.
Anything like em on your playlists?

Hanaratash baanga5jtzemsjze

I think both examples would benefit from meeting in the middle.

I'm not attracted to any particular race. There's both ugly and cute people of every race. I don't really get race fetishes.

it's not about them being asian, it's just their makeup / hairstyle etc culture is superior to the west's, they go for cute girl rather than trashy slut

Nah, they just look better.

They are better because of Anime

Attached: IMG_20180511_005421.jpg (720x713, 329K)

East asians are different enough from western women to be considered exotic, but due to large western influence there is a sense of familiarity as well. People with yellow fever probably find dating an asian to be adventurous /fun/exciting without being too far from their comfort zone.

just no

caucasian girls like anzu do their makeup east asian style and she beats them at their game by far it's not even a contest

because pic related OP
orig
(also they're good looking and nice)

Attached: ja.jpg (466x571, 50K)

That's like saying white women look better than black ones just because make up

She is so beautiful I wish I could just kiss her

White women? Shallow and nigger lovers. Black women? Lmfao, no. Other insignificant women? No. But Asian women? Yes. They are submissive and hold traditional values and are just loyal. They also also less prone to the effects of aging. They are the only type of women to typically not get fat after marriage and birthing. White women are unable to compete.

>nice skin
>nice hair
>nice makeup
>dress nicely
>stay thin

That's it for me. I'd be happy with a woman of any race doing those things.

you're just shallow and insecure