>everyone call me names and mock me
>simply contradict them in a passive way to avoid further conflict
>people think Im weak and begin bullying me more
>whole chat is just 7 people harassing me while I try to defend myself
>eventually ask what I did to deserve it
>someone says its because Im beta
>roastie says its because Im an easy bully target
>get kicked despite being picked on by everyone

These "robots" don't seem to be any better than the normalfags that they hate so much. They get into groups to prey on someone just because he seems weak. I just wanted to make some friends on discord, that's why I join these discord servers.

Attached: JPEG_20180508_173653.jpg (570x640, 50K)

>using discord
there's your first mistake, discordfags are just as bad as normalfags

I actually made some pretty good friends on discord in the past. They're not here any longer but I remember all the fun I had.

>"r9k" discord server
Where do you even find them?

On r9k, sometimea people post them here, I usually look for them in the catalogs.

>actively supports and joins r9k discords and discordfags
You deserve everything that happens to you, newfag

Be strong smart and fight back fagg0t

I wanted nothing more than to just make friends. Do I really deserve to be bullied and tormented because of that?

You don't user, but don't expect nu-r9k to understand the kind of social isolation that people like us are going through.

It's hard to do that when it's me against the whole chat. I'm already bad at coming up with things to say during conflict anyways.
Well it did make me feel a little better talking about it at least.

This is why it's better to try for friends IRL. Then you can give them a fisted reminder to not be cunts

Robots don't use discord. Don't be fooled.

Yes I agree but I find that challenging so I resort to using discord instead.
I've met some in the past and I had a fun time back then so I'm trying to recreate the moment with some new people.

>he still bothers with people on the internet, especially trying to make "internet friends"

Attached: 5bf.jpg (600x398, 24K)

Never, EVER use Jow Forums discords. All of them are just circlejerking autist fests.

Stop laughing at me, they were fun to hang out with and they made me laugh a lot in the past.
You might be right but I don't want to lose all hope yet. Maybe some of the people in this thread want to be my friend.

80% of people who use discord are fucking teenagers

The people who were bullying me weren't teenagers, they were grown men and women somewhere in their mid twenties.

What do you do that's mock-worthy? Do you ask for friendship in some cringy manner? There's probably something you can do to be less bullied, but sometimes people are just gunna be dicks. What's the ratio in the group? More doods than ladies? If there's barely any grills, all these discord basedboys are probably just going offensive white night, in order to protect their objects of desires

If you're the type of faggot to avoid confrontation in a group situation where you know everyone is going to be frictious then the onus is on you to not be a faggot.

I guess maybe for example if someone calls me a cuck I just reply with something like "thats not true I'm not a cuck" Maybe they don't like the way I try to defend myself because they mimick what I say in a rude manner with a picture that's supposed to be me I guess.
Thank you for your support I feel a bit better now.
I wasn't being a faggot I just tried not to make things escalate too much by staying passive.

>Thank you for your support I feel a bit better now.

No problem, don't worry about them. I deleted the post because it was only meant for you, not because I didn't mean it.

Ahhhhh yeah bud that's probably the issue. Are you always on the defensive when being teased? Unless they're adding on the most hurtful shit ever typed, I'd say it might be because of your lack of bantz. Perhaps your cut-and-dry response of "Nuh-uh" is being seen as not being a good sport. Have you tried throwing shade back at them, in a playful way instead of building up a wall? Banter and shit talking is a popular trend with normies, try throwing a diss back, or just roll with the punches in a comedic but lovable way

Join mine friend
It's not very active but we all like to shitpost and game
Shit like they did to you is also not acceptable in mine.

/Eaysx

>I wasn't being a faggot
>I just tried not to make things escalate too much by staying passive

Pick one.

I kind of wanted to but I felt small compared to them. Im not very good at banter and I knew that they were just going to mimick me and mock whatever I tried to say back.
Ok I'll check it out

Every "NEET/loser/robot" discord group I've tried joining is infested with normalsharts whining about having to go to their university lectures or some shit.

Attached: 1523031778869.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

I'm sorry I'm just bad at arguing with words so I try to avoid making myself look like a fool.

Yeah this. Jow Forums discords are like those weird clickbait sites that repost memes with a page of explanation for each one. "These memes point out how illogical mario is". That type of shit. If you want the Jow Forums experience, come to Jow Forums.

His discord is Forest Fire#2384.
He claims he was "born strong" and looks like a fucking dyke, is a beta shithead who couldn't even do light maintenance on any vehicle.

He's also 17, so if you're watching mods, ban him.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-10-12-02-27-1.png (480x76, 9K)

gg/8GZRgWb
here's the server he got kicked from. its pretty comfy in here

>thinking robots are good people

That's where you fucked up.

Okay, but what did he do that you hate him so much?

I would like it if you stopped spreading rumors about me and leave me alone

Ok, for example here
>if someone calls me a cuck I just reply with something like "thats not true I'm not a cuck"
There's zero reason to reply in this fashion. You're anonymous and you can experiment with your responses. "You aren't? Lol faggot, it's the current year. What's stopping you.". If it stops being fun, ignore it. This isn't an in person conversation, you don't need to reply immediately.

Then there's this faggot

Lmaoing at every aspect of your life

why do people hate you so much, like really

I'll be your friend user, I'm pretty new to Discord so I landed in some situations somewhat similar to yours. Not really good with social situations and haven't had any actual friends for 3 or so years now.

Attached: are-you-ok-reclaiming-the-holy-anro-o-im-fi-4619526-1.png (499x503, 322K)

He's an annoyance. He didn't do anything specifically aimed at me, however, he is so beta that he has people be his wingman for traps and tell them that he basically wants their dick (which is probably larger than his) in his ass.

He gets upset over very little, then comes back with the worst arguments I have ever seen, and makes shit up. And, yet again, he is literally underage.

I don't really know, I'm never the one who starts things and if I ever do say something a little mean, it's always in defence of my honor.

Nice try, but you know just as well as I do that the screenshot is real. Don't deny it.

Having spent over a year on a Jow Forums based Discord, I can attest that this is true.

>>be in an "r9k" discord server
fucking dropped
kill yourself under age cunt

Attached: 1524954851480.png (680x946, 93K)

donger is that you omegalul

>"robots"
thats the problem you fucking cunt, robots dont use fucking discord just normies who are attention whores

>discordfag
you deserved it

Maybe if you stood up for yourself and stopped being a beta about it, this wouldn't of happened.

I would also be happy to be your friend, if you scroll up you will see that someone posted my discord id and you can add me from there.
If me being beta is your reason to pick on me, then you're basically saying that harassing someone just because they're weak is justified.

>so if you're watching mods, ban him.
>ban
>mods
>mods doing their fucking job

Attached: 1487917082463.png (552x543, 358K)

>he has people be his wingman for traps and tell them that he basically wants their dick

Ok? What's the issue? Don't you want trap dick in your ass? Are you saying you want male (male) dick in your ass?

>which is probably larger than his

Obviously it needs to be as large as possible. Have you even been fucked?

>Believing that "robots" on this board are cool unique, chill people, and not total douchebag losers with entitlement issues. i mean seriously just look around you, do these posts by these people really seem like the type that would lead you to believe that they're nice, warm, chill people.
No these people don't have friends for a reason, and 95% of this board are failed normie Larpers

Attached: 1473440981898.jpg (2250x2250, 995K)

>donger

No, but I'm still lmaoing at your life

I guess you're right
Also, one of the mods in that server volunteered to be my wingman in the first place, I just played along because it seemed fun.

traps are male you fucking homo, that's why they're called traps, you think it's a female but it's a trap because it has a dick. you're gay and such faggot

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE

Traps are degenerate, mentally ill faggots that need to get help before their life is destroyed.

Yes. Harassing somebody because they're weak IS justified. Get thicker skin, you small, beta manlet fuck.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet bro, sorry for assuming you're my friend that whiteknights forest fire

Lol is this some super-queer christian discord we're talking about? You guys sound so in need of a dick that it hurts.

That is a non-argument, but if you'd like to stay assmad because we're right about traps, feel free my friend.

Its an r9k matchmaking server

servers are NEVER a good idea

avoid at all costs

>You guys sound so in need of a dick that it hurts.

It might hurt your ass but I'm not having it, sick degenerate scumbag, don't talk to me or my wives (You) again

Yep it's a christcuck server alright, from the sound of it. You people are the worst hypocrites around

This nigga lol

Attached: Untitled.png (372x345, 118K)

Thank you to all the people who are standing up for me. I am very grateful and I wouldn't know what I would do without you guys. You guys have warmed my heart.

somebody is going to get banned from r9k lmao

Attached: smuggo.png (421x399, 160K)

Looks like a normal white kid to me. What's your deal? You in love with OP or something?

I'm not white I'm a hapa

>It might hurt your ass

It doesn't and you'd know that if you had any experience in life. Sure at first it's a little resistant but pretty soon your ass kind switches gears and accepts the dick and it feels effortless. Try it!

Leave your discord problems at the door

4AVueR9

Fellow robots join this server and be ppart of an original community

Attached: 1484088601773.png (1024x1024, 448K)

fuck off originut

I don't understand how someone so fucking normal looking can be such a beta robot. How did your parents fuck up your childhood to make you one of us?

I don't think I'm that beta, I can just be seen as pretty passive a lot of the time and that can lead to me being picked on.

He's probably emotionally damaged.

>op btfo yet again

Attached: 1523126994547.png (500x913, 230K)

Yet again, a non-argument, and I'm agnostic.

I didnt get btfo, if anything I think I made some new friends because of all this.

What "argument"? You're not Jordan fucking Peterson. I'm roasting you like the pathetic non-trap-dick-riding queer that you are. There are no arguments to be made and your pitiful "debating" strategies won't save you.

If you're buckling to "bullying" this easily and getting this butt hurt over internet words...Then you deserve to be bullied you dumb faggot

It was never a debate to start with, and your bait is shit. Please get off this board, you fucking 14 year old incest rape orphan mongoloid low IQ no-worth shithead.

like anyone here gives a fuck about some fag except you and whatever little discord circle jerk you have,

I know this feel. It just gets to the point where there's too many people ganging up on you that it doesn't matter what you say. Even if you somehow convince one to your side someone will say something else and bring him back. It just becomes a giant circle jerk.

u got destroyed u lil bitch lmao u PUSSY

OP is too stupid to realize that the internet is garbage, Jow Forums and it's autistic satellite proxies are garbage, and namefag forums are garbage too.
OP, every negative internet experience you have is because you sit there and become the precursor instead of doing something else with your time.
You hang around with aspie scum instead of doing something productive.

>Yes. Harassing somebody because they're weak IS justified. Get thicker skin, you small, beta manlet fuck.
Wow, nice "robot" server you have there you fucking normalshit.

Ayo got you beat by 5 years, not having any friends gave me a few bad habits.

Yeah well I'm not in that server anymore and I'm hoping to find some better ones.
Just leave me alone
There's nothing else to do, I don't have anyone to hang out with irl and I don't have any hobbies.

op what is ur discord mine is redlight#5614

>be in an "r9k" discord server
your first mistake, stopped reading there. they're called /soc/ server

OP, i recommend you to stop caring about stupid shit like bullying, if you want to avoid that, don't give personal info about yourself and stay away from edgy discordfags, just join your usual 1000+ chill/mental health and etc
Of course, the best solution is accepting solitude and stop caring, but hey, if you want to keep exposing yourself out there, without any sort of filter like not showing your face, you do you.

That's an excuse. I am older than you, take it from me, this will lead you down a bad path.
Start small. Stop bothering with people and learn to build yourself as a person. Take up small solitary hobbies and then go from there, if you want.

>Yes. Harassing somebody because they're weak IS justified. Get thicker skin, you small, beta manlet fuck.
>oh no why is my school getting shot up
Normal fags need to be purged.

Attached: 1460982485759.jpg (600x606, 43K)

>autistic shoots up school from getting bullied
>now let's start picking on autistic kids "are you going to shoot us up too"
normies never learn do they