How do you guys cope with anxiety, depression feelings in general ? I've been feeling really down for the past month...

How do you guys cope with anxiety, depression feelings in general ? I've been feeling really down for the past month. My eyes tear up often, like I'm about to breakdown and cry. I think I have a lot of suppressed emotions that I cannot get out. No friends, no one really to talk to.

Attached: 31958703_1988200294586326_3724340621113032704_n.jpg (803x960, 69K)

It depends. Imageboards help for venting, although I don't go on them as much anymore.
Years of stoicism and general life experience has worked to my benefit. Life just is, and we are often powerless to change it.

Just give me the benzos faggot

one thing that works with the whole 'eyes tearing up' thing, cry it out. and when you feel like you can stop the crying , don't stop and keep going as long as you can until it gets boring. crying out emotions is like wringing a rag full of water. after you let out all of it and then some, it will take mych longer to get to the point where youre fighting back tears again.

Life is my benzo.

Just give them to me faggot

What I do is keep myself constantly occupied with something that requires enough concentration to leave no time for those depressing thoughts. For me it's mostly vidya, they have to fast paced enough that I have to be completely focused on them.

I play vidya very very rarely and when I do I feel like piece of shit for doing so.

With anxiety I cured myself by just talking to strangers and now I'm completely off it but idk about depression I just distract myself with games and music sometime it didn't work

>He can't comprehend the ascension one gains from acceptance of life and it's contemplation
I'm not even a wizard, they are on levels higher than you and me, we can learn from them.

I eat and use drugs. These are the things that actually help supress the feeling, not fucking (((SSRI))) meds

You can try using whatever you like
Animu, netflix, maybe music
Or better yet, something actually healthy or productive, like sports or some art maybe

Whatever distracts you well enough will do

Apathy and a lot of distracting myself from thinking about certain things.

I don't give a rat's ass, I'm in pain over here and I want relief

Your relief will come from your ascension. Don't worry, you'll get there one day, your spirit will experience an ascension due to experience and further contemplation.

crying feels good sometimes. make yourself cry until you stop. see what happens after that

By unironically being obsessed with anime and forgetting about all my problems, drinking helps too

Attached: 1522583827255.jpg (1024x1042, 143K)

Lift weights, work out, get a hobby.

Works wonders.

Don't worry soon it will be extremely hard to cry and then you will feel nothing.

Been thinking about checking out a therapist. Is therapy a memE? Feel like everything they will tell me will be stuff that I know. Confidence/put yourself out there/etc etc

Just let your emotions get out by doing some highly emotional things, like fighting (feels great to hit something and to be hit too), singing (and i'm not talking about trying to sing good, just sing putting your soul behind every word, it doesn't matter if it sounds like shit, you will feel better after a few songs or a few hours), or just fucking screaming.
Also, eating.
Another solution is to actually work in fixing your problems, but that's a choice most of us don't take.

For anxiety you need to figure what you are worried about, then face it and expose yourself to it gradually.

Depression needs combatting with exercise, good diet and good sleep pattern

You can vent online, but if you are doing the above you won't feel the need as much

Not op, but i already went past that point and i started to feel like shit again, i guess that my brain couldn't take more of my shit and let out about 17~20 years of repressed emotions.
I think i will go back to feeling nothing in a few years tho.

Like every other normal, well-adjusted adult...

I take in lots of substances like nicotine, caffeine, and alcohol pretty regularly; hell, even got a script from the doc for a little adderall as just a little pick-me-up every morning, y'know?

Oh, sure, I start to crash right around 3 o'clock, and that's normal. I start feeling shitty again, and so I eat lots of fatty, unhealthy food, masturbate, smoke a few more cigarettes, masturbate again, fall asleep... rinse and repeat...

You should vent it out on Jow Forums or something

I don't give a fuck, grab a beer and have fun. Here, I just cured your depression. Listen to energetic music too.

how does this help my depression?

>how does this help my depression?
why are you depressed, user?

I honestly don't know anymore. I can't seem to enjoy life or anything I do. I am very lonely and lack human touch. Why am I fucking depressed!? I am 26 and wasted so much time by not enjoying anything.

hm, lol... wanna chat about it on discord?

Can I post a pic of my flab body for you first?
WHY AM I DEPRESSED user! I just want to look forward to something, anything!

Attached: 20180318_102025-768x1366.jpg (768x1366, 200K)

You have a nice house, faggot.

its a single wide mobile home and its my first place on my own... I do try to keep it very clean though
pic when i first moved in... more stuff now. wanna play monster hunter on my couch user

Attached: 20180106_202748-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

That's amazing. It has a clean tint to it, my brain can always recognize those sorts of photos and it likes them very well.
I can envision you being very comfy in that home while you depressionpost on Jow Forums.

i appreciate your comment. It is even cozier now since I furnished it even more. i furnished it. decorated. my dog likes it. but it still feels empty. I am missing a social group and a girlfriend to cuddle with...

Attached: 20180106_182149-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 156K)

I don't, I just suffer.

user make the dog your girlfriend

>Years of stoicism
same here user. epicureanism and stoicism is how i first dealt with it. then i decided to become a pagan and i feel less angry. still it doesn't always work

>grab a beer
destroying your body with substances is a normie way to find fulfillment in your life faggot we want something more meaningful