Back in college had feelings for female friend

>back in college had feelings for female friend
>ended up asking her out
>got rejected
>ended up orbiting her a lot but never got anywhere
>watched her go through several guys one after another and never gave me a chance
>stopped talking to her after college
>made a facebook so I can pretend I'm normal and keep in contact with my family
>she added me recently
>she's a single mom now
>she's been messaging me a lot asking about my life
>been humoring her to be polite
>she started flirting with me very blatantly
>she says she thinks about me a lot
>she wants to get together and do something
>told her I'd think about it
Is it worth it? I kind of hate her to be honest, she's still pretty though.

Attached: 1481203040449.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

The only really important thing is whether the child is white or not. If not, then it's not a good idea.

why not just pump n dump

haha yeah dude that's a genius fucking idea you should totally do something with the girl u orbited hahahahahahaahahhhahah fuck

Are you at all interested in a future with this woman and her child? If not then don't meet up with her, move on. There's always a reason they get back in contact with you down the line.
And don't fucking do this.

That depends on how desperate that you are for a relationship, really. You're clearly not her first choice, and she's merely pursuing you due to her other options falling through and finding herself in a far worse negotiating position. If you can make peace with that and think she could make you happy, by all means. I probably wouldn't because I couldn't stand having that in the back of my mind at all times, though.
Having said that, I actually know a guy who didn't get married until he was well into his thirties, and it was to a girl who presented a situation just like you described. They have one daughter together, and she had like four children from her previous marriage. For what it's worth, he's pretty happy. He's in his sixties now and they're still together.

>There's always a reason they get back in contact with you down the line
Yeah, because now she's older and has a child and her dating pool is now far more limited, so she seeks out guys that she turned down back when she actually was desirable.

Just have sex with her for fun but don't marry or get her pregnant.

You cannot be serious. Do you have any self-respect to speak of? You're part of the problem.

I wouldn't bother, she's only kissing up to you now after the fact that she got a train ran on her and the last chad that impregnated her ran off.

I've read these kind of stories before.I would stay away from her if i were you.

not worth it dude, single mothers are a plague, they're whores that rode the cock carousel in their best years before they got impregnated by some chad who ran off so now that they've hit the wall they're looking for a beta provider, so don't go for it unless you want to be a literal cuck

Let her orbit around you, now. And don't be stupid and have sex with her, she will just drag you in. She had the opportunity to be with you, but squandered that in order to have fun.

was she widowed? that's the only reason to consider a single mom ever

Best would be to stop all contact with her.

Fuck her and dump her she just want you to provide for her and tyrone baby

Attached: 1524528784368.jpg (655x527, 36K)

She wants your money and time for her kid. leave her and let the goverment pay for her shit life descions.

Attached: IMG_20180503_113106.jpg (600x450, 65K)

Don't do it. She is just going to use you to be her beta provider. She will cheat on you when your at work. Don't do it.

Attached: 1525860931906.png (652x690, 381K)

>tfw still love my oneitis that rejected me
>she's out there fucking multiple Chads at some trashy college party right now
I have a massive fear that either I will have to watch her get married to some turbochad or she's going to come back to me after she becomes a single mother, and ask me to sell my soul for the one thing I want the most, the she-devil that she is. Though to be fair it's unlikely I would be an option even if she became a single mother; surely she has more attractive orbiters than ol' user, the ugly autismo.

Fuck, loving her has effectively ruined my life

yuypyupyup 100% on the dot shes a whore buddy RIP

OP is a huge faggot

origdnjgnda

No you stupid faggot, never be a beta cuck

Tell her no, tell her that you loved her and she rejected you and now that she's a single mother she finally wants to talk you and that offends you. It disgusts you. Tell her it makes you feel like you're a disposable backup and thats not okay and thats not what you are and that you don't associate with single mothers.

just say no don't say anything elss of what this guy says though thats just dumb

Do this OP go all out.
Don't listen to this autist.

She's trying to entrap you into being the father for her child. She will do anything to force you to raise it. DO NOT meet her in person ever.

Don't do it obviously, she's trying to manipulate you given you were her #1 beta orbiter.

op, take a manipulative route. Question her about how she now goes to you, make her break down. if you're happy she is sad use her like a fleshlight. if you feel bad use your head and think. Go get 'em.

Don't be a beta provider man
You deserve better than picking up her pieces

>Still caring about women or people at all for that matter
I almost pity you.

You have no obligation to this woman or her child. If you are prepared to deal with the baggage her and her spawn carry then go for it. If not don't even bother

Disregard x chromosomes
Acquire medium of exchanges

You know that really means you're supposed to fuck, as in have sex with, women AND acquire money right?

Get sex and leave. You can fulfill your dream of fucking your oneitis without the baggage and without cucking youself out of your money and dignity from having to raise a child that isn't yours.

Attached: Zach.png (179x618, 152K)

Do this OP
Don't listen to this faggot and just ghost her right after. It's not that hard to do unless you are a total normie.