Self employed anons, What do you guys do for a living?

Self employed anons, What do you guys do for a living?

Attached: ctKHGrgR.jpg (415x415, 32K)

bump please user I would like to make some shekels as well!

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 10K)

I got to about 200k in crypto from my 2k investment last summer

imma chill now

Unironically crypto. I made a killing over the winter so now I just shitpost and hodl

i slang rocks.

also crypto.

>imaginary money with no real world value
>HELLO BANK I WANT TO TRADE MY 200000000 TURTLEFROGCOIN INTO 200000000 US DOLLARS PLEASE

This whole meme is fucking laughable, keep being delusional

Attached: FE5506F7-D3EB-46C8-BCA5-4923A5456AC6.gif (45x50, 36K)

>real deal cold steel brainlet

>just bought a house and car with crypto
>gonna rent out the house to make more money
>gonna put that money in crypto to make more money to buy more houses
Brainlet.

Work from home doing various contracts for video gaymes and earning royalties. It's a weird kind of feel since sometimes I get paid lots of money to do nothing and other times lots of work for no money. It's gave me a different perspective on life knowing many out there earn a typical wage slaves yearly salary in one month from doing fuck all and will just say "lol I worked hard" when questioned.

>lying on the internet

LOL

I sell cocaine and cocaine accessories.

That sounds pretty sweet actually. Do you do programming?

How come all these crypto blokes never post their trading platform (not bank, or wallets) positions and balances?

I have a game on Steam, working on another

>be tripfag
>feel the need to be important
>greentext is an attempt to exercise control
>isn't aware that this is indicative of his impotence

it looks like you yourself have been the meme my friend

>being a nocoiner

LOL

You do know you can sell your crypto into fiat relatively quick, right?

Attached: 1521576069941.png (620x581, 16K)

I'm a sort of internet-based private investigator. I'm not rolling in money, the work is tedious, and the occasions when I have to go to court sometimes terrify me. On the plus side, I rarely work more than 20 hours a week; all from home and on my own schedule.

No, Artist.

Sounds interesting user, moreso than these crypto fags.. care to elaborate?

Stocks, moderately successful buyer/seller of goods at Amazon, having a job

How much money have you made out of selling items on Amazon friend?

You literally can do that though you engorged brainlet

God tier: instagram models

GOAT tier: twitch/patreon girls, art-hoe art commissions (non-fetish)

hi tier: online tutors and contractors (non-programming), youtubers, living off equities dividends

Mid-hi tier: programming contractors, online poker winnings, people making a living off fiverr and its derivatives

Mid tier: remote workers (incl programming jobs for employer as employee), forex day-trader, FINRA registered derivatives trader

Low tier: pensioner/neet-bucks/allowance, amazonturk worker, living off real-estate rent, any creative work/merchandise selling not previously mentioned in higher tiers (selling woodcarvings)

Shit tier: Chaturbate/Fetish worker, stock-trader (including PDT), ebay/craigslist resellers

Shit-eater tier: cryptotrading, penny-stocks (OTC/PINK), indie-game dev

Eating the shit off the shit eating flies tier: E-sports players, findom women

QED this list is the true ranking of all such activities

Value added reseller
I have contracts with HO, Dell, etc
I have wholesale prices on servers, sell them to small businesses
Make 10% profit
6 hours of phone calls 3 days a week, 1 day to fill orders (3 hours)
$90k/yr

>care to elaborate?
Sure. I mainly work with welfare / disability fraud; gathering up evidence on people who are abusing the system. You'd be amazed at how many people will flat-out BRAG on social media about it.

That's hilarious. Gotta love when the social media bites the retarded social media user in the ass.
It's like they forget they're posting under their real name and identity.

And even when they're operating under a handle, there are ways to connect the dots (especially if you have a court order).

You mean like how some shitcoin exchanges have withdrawal limits and issues with liquidity not only with getting your money out but also opening/closing positions in trading hours due to closed exchange hours in volatile sessions?

Question to all you cryptos

Is there a crypto exchange/trading platform with following features

1. No withdrawal limits
2. Transparent and active uptime never closed for trading at random times
3. Short-selling and margin trading
4. Advanced charting and indicators

Because you can just put whatever you want into blockfolio and edit the HTML on websites

>What do you guys do for a living?

exactly what you have on your pic OP and it will make you rich if you pick the right companies.

crypto
programming
web dev
you can log into kraken and sell crypto within 24 hours, also some banks literally allow you to sell crypto and bitcoin ATMs exist, stop being a bitter cunt

>Anything with a physical product is at highest low tier

How do you manage to exist and breathe at the same time? You're so retarded it must be difficult for you.

oh also I should mention I've made under 10k off crypto in the past two years so crypto is very much a secondary and un needed source of income

>t offended esports athlete or ebay arbitrager

>fiverr pajeets higher than neetbux/real-estate
opinion discarded

Spent 5 years in college taking random courses to hope I'd find an interest and I didn't. Started working for my family's property rental company and I actually like it. I get to work on my feet, use my hands, and learn shit about trades. I feel like I belong.

Yeah but what about those crypto ttrading platforms with dedicated desktop programs not based on html?

>Make thing
>Sell thing
>Buy things with money

Being self employed is not that difficult.

The thing you make can't suck or you have to at least fool people that it isn't complete shit (ie apple), not that easy for most.

>Low tier: pensioner/neet-bucks/allowance, amazonturk worker, living off real-estate rent, any creative work/merchandise selling not previously mentioned in higher tiers (selling woodcarvings)
>living off real-estate rent
This pays the highest out of everything you listed though.

I think this thread deserves yet another bumb to get different ideas from other anons

Attached: money-loving-smiley.jpg (500x500, 172K)

>I'm a sort of internet-based private investigator.

Yet, you still haven't figured out the mystery of why you are so gay.

computer repair man

bitmex fulfills all your requirements

Get a pablo/ivan/chen/ahmed/pajeet to do you some shit task at less than $3. Take his resulted product and sell it on fiverr for $5; now multiply that and do that with thousands of turd-worlders who cant speak english to know of fiverr.

Real estate is the most retarded form of investment only used by money laundering Chens or boomers too dumb to use a keyboard and create a etrade account. Give me 10% you would otherwise use as downpayment for your "investment" property (which you plan to make say 30% profit tops off the rent, and thats hoping he maintains the property well or maintains ontime payments). And I can make more money trading short-term oil futures on a single wednesday that would othersise take a year off real estate rental gains. I can close my position within minutes so no problems with getting my money out (good luck trying to sell a house in under a month) and I dont have to pay some retarded real-estate broker

That sounds amazing how does someone get into that line of work fml

camwhore on chaturbate
im a boy

What's with the hostile butthurt?

>pay some retarded real-estate broker
Nobody does this.

You're right; thanks to zillow the 6%ers can finally die. My mistake. Still with real-estate vs securities trading (all varieties; stocks, cryptos, derivatives, and fx)

1. have to wait extended periods of time to get your money out and the proceeds are taken away immediately by the government upon the declared sale.

2. have to deal with possible squatters and local ordinances designed to protect renters as opposed to property owners. Also have to deal with people who trash the place upon eviction orders

3. have to be willing to invest more capital for repairs/improvements and either take your personal time for such matters or paying someone to do those things.

4. smaller gains; what kind of a property owner has over 50% profit on rent in less than 3 years (without spending money on repairs, which runs at a loss for first years)? As for such gains for the selling the property in appreciated value itself are possible but uncommon and the holders of said property took more risk than some bloke randomly buying wildly OTM options for stocks for a much smaller gain

5. market conditions aren't as volatile as securities but when they are volatile they are usually always bad (some pedo moving next-door and causing property prices to plummet is more likely than Amazon hq in hood)

6. can only make money upon appreciating value of assets/rent no possible way to make a profit off a declining market like you can with short-selling securities.

7. harder to research opportunities or decide best improvements for buyers (who have their own tastes). What kind of analysis can you do for choosing properties beyond looking at census/crime data? What happens if you buy into a meme-craze (marble counter-tops) spend money in such feature only to have such feature become tacky in a few years? Laugh all you want at technical analysis but analyzing indicators like RSI is more reliable than looking at zillow price charts; ive never heard of "quant real-estate" either.

Attached: gas all boomers.png (940x470, 488K)

>friend?
I'm not your friend, don't call me that you fake cunt.

That sounds nice but does it also allow you to trade a variety of coins as opposed to just major coins and is there a waiting list?