Uh I don't drink water

>uh I don't drink water
>ew no I never dink water
>I dont like the taste of water
>I'll only drink water if it's flavoured

what the fuck is wrong with normans, how do you not like water, what do you drink instead? your piss must be deep brown at this point, I cannot fathom not loving the feeling and taste of downing a pint of water on a hot day, it's the best, the fuck do you drink??

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 47K)

Drinking hard water is correlated with a 50% increased risk of kidney stones

I literally only drink water and normies find it weird

hard water? what just straight up water? I thought that would lead to less kidney stone

I too only drink water

it's cultural memory of the times when water was unsafe to drink

modern plumbing was still a luxury 100 years ago even in industrialized societies

im addicted to soda (pepsi and coke, pepsi is better) but when its warm i drink a shit ton of water with ice its really good. I fill a big fiji bottle half way and put it on it's side in the freezer, then when I'm thirsty i fill the other half with water so i have a shit ton of ice cold water in a bottle

Nah it's water with high mineral content.

I used to drink up to 4 dr peppers per day, I was legitimately addicted, even had severe withdrawl symptoms when I went cold turkey, now it just makes my teeth feel weird, I usually have glass pots that I drink out of.

5 years ago when i was in senior year and in the soccer team, this one kid said he couldnt drink water because he hates the taste. The fuck does that even mean? Water taste like fucking nothing and its just refreshing. Its like me saying i hate breathing because outside air smells weird.

Attached: wat.jpg (493x616, 31K)

One of my coworkers said she couldn't stand the taste of water, and that drinking it would make her feel sick. She carried around a 2L bottle of diet coke with her all the time.

>Water taste like fucking nothing
That's the point, when you're brought up on flavored drinks water is disgustingly bland. Tastes like your own mouth. I hate drinking water too.

USA USA USA USA USA US AU SAUAS ASA UASUAS ASUUSAUS SAU SUASUASU ASU AU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

I only drink water, coffee and tea. Idk how the fuck normans must feel drinking so little fluids.

>cultural memory
Seeing as to how we've had booze for eons, I'd say we were raised to drink booze to the point it's in our fucking DNA.

Water fucking sucks, off yourself

Attached: 1525478971977.png (633x758, 44K)

water freaks me the fuck out. like what the fuck even is it? it doesn't grow out of the ground, it just sits in big piles and we drink it. it can't even be broken down for energy or something, its just like wtf, what is this shit and where did it come from? its unlike anything else that exists and it scares me kinda. does anyone know this feel or am i retarded?

Attached: 1505000702867.jpg (1024x822, 55K)

I drank only water for about a week, I felt the best I ever have in my life afterwards. I need to go back to just water.

>coworker keeps liters of soda on hand to guzzle when she wakes up thirsty
>constantly complaining of getting bad rest and depression
>suggest maybe it's the chemical stimulants meant to keep you awake that she's basically main-lining while trying to sleep
>tells me she can't sleep if she drinks water, only soda

She's the female version of an incel, but even the male incels I know don't do things that fucking retarded. Why are women in general so fucking dumb?

air freaks me the fuck out. like what the fuck even is it? it doesn't grow out of the ground, it just flosts in big piles and we breath it. it can't even be broken down for energy or something, its just like wtf, what is this shit and where did it come from? its unlike anything else that exists and it scares me kinda. does anyone know this feel or am i retarded?

You're retarded. You can't break down water into energy because it's a base for tons of things. Water is the beginning of all. It came from nothing, but all comes from it. It is pure.

You're less retarded than the nigger that doesn't understand what a molecule is, but not by much.

you can't taste water, only the impurities in it. And whether or not you'll like the taste of the impurities is up to the individual and what region they are in.

I had a roommate who solely drank skim milk. He was fit but holy shit he never ever drank water.

Attached: images.jpg (250x202, 8K)

Then why Okay? What's your alternative then? Oh wait, water is in every single one of your tooth rotting 2 liter soda bottles. So I guess you're as fucked as we supposedly are.

It is your earliest ally and your most primal desire. You sprang from it before you sprang from the female form.

Attached: 05b.jpg (592x592, 154K)

You fuckin retard

Same except replace tea with milk. And I'll occasionally have hot chocolate during the winter.
Coffee in the morning, milk with most meals, water whenever. I have had maybe 3 sodas in the last two years