What was the last year that felt real to you robots? It's 2006 for me

What was the last year that felt real to you robots? It's 2006 for me.

Attached: youtube2006.png (1035x1073, 596K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efkF5Y_fpgg
youtube.com/watch?v=z92HQkRmhlc
youtube.com/watch?v=U7VBR9F2H6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doom came out then. That was the last time I felt like a human

2010. After that I developed severe depersonalization and depression.

literally haven't not felt like I wasn't in a dream since then.

YouTube died in 2012. You heard it from me.

Also does anyone remember Beesnipe back in 06?

youtube.com/watch?v=efkF5Y_fpgg

Probably 2010, the year I dropped out of college.

>tfw too young to remember what the real world was like

Attached: 12345678.png (1852x169, 61K)

We're the same age basically. You don't remember the early-mid 2000's?

2008 and then everything seems like a blur
I feel like I'm just playing as myself, just like a video game character

not really. i didn't make that post either i just saved it, but i am 19

that kid just had shitty parents

I slept over at my friend's house and when he went to sleep I looked up a video of a huge-tittied asian chick playing tennis on youtube and I might have dry-rubbed my dick and came in my boxers. His brother made a noise and opened the door and I think I exited the tab and quickly stood up and said "oh man you scared me".

I seemed to have gotten away with it but you can't be sure. The older brother may have known but played it off, and my friend may have been awake and also played it off.

2021; the time before it was clearly corrupt
years went by in days
enjoying my hologram gf

I lost all meaning that day and never found it again

what the rignl fuck happened? don't you fucking blueball me

man, youtube sure was shit back then

fuck you. "Myspace - THE MOVIE!" is kino

life still feels real but every year since 2013 has felt very samey
personal life and culture

>every year since 2013 has felt very samey
personal life and culture
Same here, except for me it's more since 2011. And life doesn't feel real.

Probably around 99-00

Probably 2007-2009. I fell in love with a robot over the internet and somehow since then my life has been incredibly shitty. Not even because of him, it just seemed like everything bad happened right after.

>tfw parents were "Christian" but never went to Church or followed any traditions other than Christmas or Easter
Even millennial have something to live for, Gen Z is lost, we have nothing
I hope we fucking fix this nightmarish clown world

This poem is basically us
youtube.com/watch?v=z92HQkRmhlc

Attached: Ltyy9KI.jpg (566x677, 135K)

2007/8
When the financial crisis hit it hit hard. Haven't felt real since, felt like a weird haze like dream that surrounds everything since then.

2016. Trump vs Hillary and the liberal meltdown after the election results.

at least we have nothing left to lose. i really think that we're going to see some fucked up shit from gen Z. i'm so blackpilled at this point that i don't even want to live in this world, i would rather die trying to change it

Ive been watching a lot of vloggers from 2007-09. I miss their shitty cameras and editing

2016, when I was in matric, the year I started hanging out with Chads through my one Based friend who "introduced" me to the "group". I've met everyone in my grade but wasn't close to any of them, found out we had similar interests to do BASED hoodrat shit together and it took off from there. I did cocaine for the first time, grinded against a thick African chick at the club, I went with them to a strip club for free (friends uncle owned the place), One time my friend beat up a roastie outside a club and we fought against her gangster friends, started smoking weed every second day during break, got a handjob from my groups girl (we had 5 to 7 girls that used to join us every break) Everyone knew I was a loner but cared for me in a friendly way. My years of Judo was probably an attractive skill which they could use from me to improve our "cliques" protection in school to fuck up our competition for pussy and selling weed during school. Felt great, we controlled the school and we were like brothers. I almost felt like a self made Chad. I graduated and everything went to shit, no money to study further, parents wanting to kick me out (daily threats). Thankfully I'm still tolerated. I developed severe depression, sleeping to 2 Pm everyday. I'm useless. My senior year was the best experience of my life, and I constantly have dreams about it to the point where it's hurtful remembering such a good time and that I completely lost it...I'm 19 and feel old already.

We're either going to go out with a huge bang or be lost in time
youtube.com/watch?v=U7VBR9F2H6Y
I know this is edgy teen shit but this speech describes us way better than Gen X

Attached: 1b2m4jbe5l9z.jpg (750x888, 102K)

It's edgy as fuck no question but it sadly fits.

project mayhem when?

start of college 2013ish, everything after that is just a big hazy blur it's hard to describe but it's like suddenly I started college and everything just kind of stopped, it's like the world actually got duller in a physically, like in some way I'm constantly wandering through a big foggy mess

Attached: 1518907151401.jpg (407x310, 19K)

2012 or 2013, last year I was in school (can't remember)

everything has turned into a blur since then, the past five or six years are all jumbled and blurred, I know important world events have happened since then but they don't really seem real

I remember hearing once that really if you take away the obvious physical and historical barriers, there really isn't a lot of difference between the desperation of modern American youth and young Muslim terrorists. Both have no hope for a future, terrible parents, and no responsibility or duty of any kind. Thankfully no one has yet fully weaponized American youth, but it wouldn't take much of a push.

Attached: 1481248364455.png (1920x1200, 227K)

I won a competition and gained like $350, everything has been downhill or static since sadly.

I want to live but check out forever so I can live in my idealistic dream world and tune out everything else.

nice wow days, wasn't around for thottbot

Attached: g4wg4wgrs.jpg (238x212, 6K)