>have good mother who allows me to live with her and boyfriend
>her boyfriend helps me get a brand new car after mine takes shit
>haven't been able to hold down job for last 3 months
>manage to get a decent job as auto shop assistant
>called in 'sick' on my fourth day
>mom tries calling me all day
>don't answer bc anxiety
>took off work bc I want to kill myself
>my last 5 jobs all been either fired or no call no showed because I wanted to kms
>mom gets home and talks to me about how I need to work even if I don't want to work
>don't like telling her I want to kms bc she cries so tell her I feel like shit
>might be getting kicked out soon, car might get taken away bc haven't done payments
>have 5 shots left of gin, only 150mg of trazadone

tldr; suicidal, cant hold a job, about to be homeless and car-less, about to kms.

Attached: IMG_3842.jpg (500x591, 75K)

wanna talk in more depth than on this thread user, if youd like ill drop an email or a kik for you so we can chat more

I appreciate it but I'd much rather just on here, I don't feel like making a kik and all that

Attached: IMG_3839.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

What is it sboutt your life that makes you suicidal?

I'm in a job I hate too user gonna go in tomorrow for last day and no call no show as well. Hoping to get a job I can bear after that

Ive got absolutely no clue why I'm suicidal just kinda happened when I turned 14, been like this since.
Don't no call no show, looks bad on resumes, especially if the new job actually calls your old place

Attached: IMG_3882.jpg (531x676, 87K)

alrighty, if thread works for you then it works for me :) but i was thinking that maybe just being totally honest with your mom is the best thing because shes just worrying and freaking out because shes your mom and hearing you hurt makes her hurt
but if you tell her the raw truth she may be willing to get help and less likely to force you into doing things that could possibly make the feelings worse.

I've done that before and it did help for a while, but now I'm back to this, repeating the cycle

Attached: IMG_3879.jpg (480x636, 73K)

i know how hard it is, ive been where you are to a degree but just know that cycles CAN be broken.

and i know it sounds dumb and self explanatory but i think you need to get help to deal wth the crippling suicide first before you can hold down a job, you know?

Yeah I know what you mean, but I need a job to afford things like treatment or help so I can't miss work otherwise I can't afford it but I'm already missing work so I can't afford it anyways

Attached: IMG_3887.jpg (553x768, 146K)

then i guess it comes down to, do you WANT the help to possibly get better? because if you do, then theres no other option than to tough it out and work to get the money for treatment

i know it sucks dude, im sorry

All I want it to not have to do anything ever, so suicide seems appealing to me

Attached: IMG_3898.jpg (720x517, 76K)

in the exact same boat as you op
anime and video games are all i've ever cared about
i don't want to work or engage with society yet i know i have to
i just want to die

"love guns and knives but refuse to own one because i know il kill myself" nigga how tf do you cut things if you dont own a knife?

Here's the facts bro, life is shit alright. All you fags who want to kill themselves I personally have a hatred for. Why would you kill yourself when you could atleast take a few people down with you first? or maybe rape a woman and get pregnant so your lineage will carry on? no instead you decide to pussy out of everything cause you feel sorry for yourself. STOP IT. LET GO. INTRODUCE A LITTLE ANARCHY MY FRIEND.

Attached: 1521117333525.gif (300x186, 1007K)

cue me sobbing i can see why its appealing :/ i wonder what triggered this? you said its just kinda been happening?

..tearing or scissors
There's other things besides knives

Attached: IMG_3893.jpg (716x768, 182K)

nah, I have zero interest in murder, let alone raping somebody. I thought about donating sperm but my dna's full of alcoholism and anxiety I don't want to have someone else be like me

Attached: IMG_3899.jpg (750x739, 129K)

It's a long story but I'll kinda sum it up quick
>14 year old me comes home from first day of highschool
>not surpringsly it was awful
>comptemlate suicide
>can't tie a noose, too young for guns, not prescribed anything, and hated pain
>told mom about it and she felt terrible but figured I was too young to talk about it with her
>fast forward to last year (was constantly suicidal still but this is the only big thing I really remember)
>broke up with gf because she was abusive (verbally and mentally bc long distance)
>"you call yourself suicidal but you've never even self harmed user? You're a fucking pussy"
>after breaking up and blocking her proceeded to self harm
>knife too dull
>sharpen knife and grab a kitchen one just in case
>slice thighs, ankles, wrists, biceps, and chest
>none of them were too deep bc I hate pain but blood still poured out
>mom comes home as I'm cleaning the knife in the sink and I'm dripping blood across the kitchen
> talk with her, she's crying, I'm crying, schedule doctor appointment
>doc gives me meds and says treatment shouldn't be necessary

That's as short as I can make it but yeah that's like the biggest shit that's supporting my suicidal tendencies I think at least

Attached: IMG_3895.jpg (444x320, 47K)

than why doesnt this nigga just cut his wrist with fucking scissors sounding mad goofy

>TLDR
Yeah just kill yourself, nigger.

Damn that doctor sucks. Meds are a start but active treatment is needed with meds Jfc, and Im happy you left that witch, even if you hurt yourself No one deserves to be treated that way