MBTI Thread

Most people here don't seem to get the ENTJ type too well due to the rarity.

Basically it all begins with a fear of being seen as worthless or incapable, so to deal with that fear, ENTJs always try to present themselves in the best way possible. We're very image-driven people and, much like SJs and NFs, care a lot about how other people see us. ENTJs like to promote themselves, and often (and sometimes subconsciously) know exactly what the people want. ENTJs are driven to do the best they can so that others will appreciate our work, and ultimately, us. It can turn into a positive feedback loop that way. ENTJ works hard to achieve their goals
>other people admire us
>ENTJ is happy and wants to improve to be admired more
> ENTJ works hard to achieve their goals
And so on. That's a healthy one feeling at their best. When an unhealthy one gets stuck in a loop of negative feedback, it looks more like this:
>fails to meet expectations
>other people are disappointed
>ENTJ is sad and stops achieving their goals
>they fail to meet expectations
And so on. Also, post your type and describe your how your dominant function affects you.

Attached: mbtisquad13.jpg (736x736, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
strawpoll.com/r5exxr3b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake and gay horoscope

> be INFP
> start wagecuckibg
> finally have my first busy day
> everyone wants me to do everything and I keep telling them I don't know, because I don't know
> everyone thinks I'm retarded now
> desperate to show that I'm cool and unfazed, but my spaghetti is falling apart at the seams slowly
> forsee me becoming a fucking beta bitch as usual as all these normies suck up my precious life-force and energy
> every time someone says hello I want to die, every time I stutter and act weird I want to quit
> basically feel too much in a job where only numbers matter
INFP wageslavery is truly a cancer on the mind.

How does a meek, dumb, ugly INFP get a gf? Or even friends who won't make fun of me?

Low self esteem ENTJ is suffering

Apparently I am ENTP-A whatever that means.

i dont know how you guys keep believing this shit its literally like horoscopes for autists

Exactly this. It is nothing more than a horoscope for autists that need someone to blame and on this occasion it is their personality type that they definitely aren't responsible for that is 100% out of their sphere of influence.

Why is ENFJ a good match for INTP?

INFP males are the only real robots

Attached: 1521106090269.gif (540x483, 200K)

is there such a thing as INTP women?

pure fucking unoriginal cancer

>horoscopes for autists
>doesn't get why we like it

Attached: 1525921810315.png (488x471, 65K)

Why were we born like this

Attached: AA2AABC5-B397-4DBD-AA82-9AD8010ABB7F.jpg (532x800, 144K)

Find a single fucking flaw.

More of these pls

Fuck you

You mean like these annon?

Attached: mbtisquad4.jpg (1200x799, 154K)

>Has feelings
>Is a robot
Pick one and only one.

Attached: images (2).jpg (257x196, 12K)

i like these, pls dump if you have more

Yeah, don't know why I like these so much

Attached: 1524513897345.jpg (564x598, 75K)

ENTP here.

In a nut shell, having dominant Ne means I never shut up and can rarely stay focused, but positively I don't think I could run out of things to talk about with anyone even if I tried. Life is grand though, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. There's so much wonder in the world and even my cynical tendencies are fun to me.

INTJ with non autism so I test as ENTJ pretty often here

I agree with what you said

Is this chart accurate in your Ni opinion?

Attached: mbti shit.png (1224x2938, 1.65M)

Have you considered that it's just fun? I also enjoy astrology, but I also enjoy all sorts of shit. Something doesn't have to be "real" for it to be enjoyable, but even then it's not that terrible of a model. Obviously modeling personality with a complete one to one mapping is an impossible task. Your opinion is addressed a couple times over every thread. It's not new. It's not insightful. Stop pretending that your negativity is some sort of "exact", objective truth. It's OK if you're not interested in something, but you don't have to get all dogmatic and up your own ass assuming you know what's best for everyone while browsing Jow Forums. You aren't living a perfectly optimal life. Get over yourself.

no you're just a fuckin autist

I tested as INTJ, but then again, so did everyone else on the internet. I'm intelligent and stoic and I can absolutely lose myself on topics I'm interested in, but I can recognize emotions other people have, even if I don't have them myself.

I am mildly afraid of becoming unemotional, though. I had no emotional reaction to seeing a car crash the other day, and I had no reaction to the news that my cat is dying.

istp here. how the fuck do i finish a book? i just get bored halfway through and start a new one

You open the book to the first page and read the words, then you turn the page to read the words on that page, and then you keep going until you run out of pages.

Just stop having a low IQ

Being interested in the topic helps.

Te only affects me in ways I cannot proceed to irupt something without getting into trouble.

I dont know about meeting expectations part. I am usually scared that I wont meet them so I try to avoid disappointing people altogether by not giving anything they want but thats only because they will be disappointed. Those that I know who will be that is.

I feel like my whole life is slippery slope after slippery slope. I am happier than before though

Reminder if you are E***-* you are a normalfag

>ISTP not on the chart because we're so great

Attached: 1521687246494.gif (440x330, 453K)

INFP are pretty much gay bois communicating with anime
t. INFP

Attached: 1507573152100.jpg (706x570, 38K)

get meds for that adhd

As an ISTP i cant relate at all, worrying about your own self image to the point of bending over ass backwards sounds like a waste of a life.

I know an ENFJ. It's weird, in this pair, often the other person will casually say something that makes you go "whoa, that's so interesting," but it happens at random and usually it's something that was completely trivial to them. It's a pretty good relationship because we're almost opposites, but we both like discussing philosophical questions and bring different perspectives. There's a lot of mutual respect and encouragement. It's very challenging though, because INTPs usually are afraid of being "read" that deeply and having their emotional expressions put under scrutiny, and ENFJs will have to get used to how withdrawn and indolent the INTP is.

>you can't program feeling
Spot the shitty programer
Wish I was gay honestly but anime posting is my cutest outlet.

Attached: 1449256968174.jpg (735x478, 107K)

Not gay, super straight.
I have a super crush on kirishima from hero academia though

Also, a lot of the time we have the same ideas, but we explain them in completely different ways. We're highly compatible in terms of basic goals and can easily come to an understanding about what matters to the other person and why, but we reject each others' approaches to life. So both can get really insecure and afraid to confront problems if you don't reassure each other. It's not comfy like INTP/INFJ because the outward personalities are so different. Both will change and grow a lot and reevaluate themselves. I'm INTP and this is going off of my ENFJ therapist.

>le being devoid of emotionz becuz i'm a Robot and that's edgy and cool

Hahaha you're so dense it's actually infuriating

t. Schizophrenic

Attached: 1335125600631.png (775x583, 225K)

no, he's the enlightened one.

Broken ENTJ runs away

>ISTP with schizoid personality disorder
end it

Attached: 1523890996528.jpg (378x300, 17K)

ENFJ
>Depression, indecisive, idealist.
Good at making friends but I am terrible at anything that involves starting a relationship.

>INFP with anime hoarding disorder
kill me

Attached: 1433659501690.jpg (324x480, 79K)

Can I join your club if I am a ISFP (male)

>IxTJ 51% S and 49%N 2x in a row
Practically same here. I get hate for being that way, and I get called a creep and sometimes a psychopath. That's because I'm constantly gathering information for everything around me. I don't get why this is so bad. How do I stop this without falling apart?

Yes there is. Was in a relationship with one.

Attached: tj1_1.png (969x720, 371K)

>get INTJ on every single test I take
Do I have the autisms brother?

Attached: DCC278E6-986F-4D28-9174-7C5BB05EE4D0.jpg (500x610, 43K)

>be istp, 19
>start drinking and smoking
A lonely road i will walk and will walk forever.

keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
Take this test and report back to us. That's an order, robot.

I generally get ENTJ my life is horrible I'm a failed normie. I just want to die.
This fucking test is horoscope tier.

>no feels
>robot
xxTx need to go back to normiebook

Yep. Definitely have autism.

Attached: 9CA26181-68D3-4BBE-858D-15CDF5C1EC26.jpg (2028x1454, 606K)

They're quality OC that's why

Attached: mbtisquad15.jpg (1024x442, 125K)

i dated an INTP girl. she was really smart and super lazy, which made it really easy to hang out with her and just talk about whatever popped into our minds. But also ended up being a lying cunt because she didn't know how to communicate any of her feelings without breaking down into hysterics and overall just sabotaged everything we had by never being straightforward. she's probably perfect for some ENTP or INFP dude out there but not for me.

Attached: 1522565067552.jpg (330x328, 9K)

fresh off the press, boys

Attached: make more oc you faggots.png (1152x789, 467K)

Why do you guys still rely on MBTI? Please take a decent Enneagram test, it's like ten times more accurate and descriptive since you don't get pigeonholed into a personality type when you could be 49% thinking and 51% feeling.

as an ENTJ it fucking sucks that I care so much what people think of me. I hear people say they don't give a shit and im envious because i constantly care too much

relatable
kill me

Attached: 12425234452.jpg (200x210, 6K)

Why is INFP never doing anything more than crying on the ground?

being INFP is kinda like being a living steven universe episode, those people are fragile as fucking glass

Because thats the only thing were capable of doing

Attached: B65935DF-E93C-432C-A83B-DF7EB62979C3.jpg (428x457, 56K)

Am real user you told to make the test.
From My way of thinking and perceiving the world my psychologist told me I was more likely a malicious INTJ but also that I also stick to the ISTJ way of acting. Fuck am I confused.

Attached: Screenshot_Chrome_20180511-075623-01.jpg (983x1526, 479K)

Because people are to lazy to draw us watching our harem anime.

Boss yelled at me yesterday at work and I got really sulky and mad but kept it to myself then went home and cuddled with pillow to sleep with girlfriend asmr in earphones. Felt a lot better. Can any INTP relate

Attached: 1491064262682.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

I'm fucking loosing it right now! I unironically want to die! I'm ENTJ but I hate all my hobbies!
>I like tuner cars
>hate actually working on them
>like art
>hate making it
>like vidya
>hate coding mods cause the game devs are twats and the game sucks
Are all my hobbies just shit for me or am I the one who is shit?! WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH ME?!

Attached: image.png (366x354, 72K)

Same goes for ENTP's
Anybody know this feel?

Attached: 1524013116998.png (600x475, 281K)

>type
INFJ

>how Ni affects me
It makes me damn good at my job. I've posted on here once or twice about this but I work as a psych nurse and Ni helps me empathize with patients and understand the motivations of actions that probably look nonsensical or unreasonable to some people. During our psych rotation in nursing school, the concepts of therapeutic communication were second nature to me, like this was how people were supposed to talk to people anyway. How I function and communicate suddenly stopped being pleasant-but-sometimes-strange, and became a valuable tool. There's a lot of bullshit in my job but it is very fulfilling that I can employ and sharpen my natural tendencies as useful skills.

This is very true
My bf is infj and hes basically a therapist for me

>INTJ
>Only one letter away from the perfect type for world domination
Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 113022982527163.gif (350x237, 136K)

Sound exactly like myself. I have a general care for others, but overall misanthropic stance.

Attached: 2B60F826-7993-4EB1-A3F7-1B8077C17BB4.png (213x233, 75K)

i'm an infj and i also work from home doing back office document drafting and review ... it's methodical, ponderous work but im pretty good at it. i have crippling social anxiety and agoraphobia, an assortment of compulsions so i can't imagine working with ppl. i feel everything. i hate my life.

Why is INTP always the one being boring.
Are we boring?

>be ENTP
>hate everyone but realize my hate is irrational and try to overcome it
>general succeed but every once in a while that primal contempt shows up again and jeopardizes the relationships I've built

What type are you? Do you think your types mesh well as types?

That sounds rough, are everyday interactions like shopping and such doable? There's a lot of paperwork in my job and I feel I could enjoy doing just that but I couldn't really know until I've tried it for a month or so.

Hey fuck you man I'm not fragile you're fragile

Im infp and I think we work very well together, he helps a lot with my emotional problems

IKTF. Have you tried to understand where the contempt is coming from?

How do I get a cute INFP bf like

I always tested INTJ / ISTJ and was diagnosed with Asperger's as a teenager. I think I am one of the most cliche INTJs in existence, basically every stereotype about them applies to me.

>enfp
what does this mean

pic unrelated

Attached: 1524032067447.jpg (249x250, 12K)

This is too accurate for me - FUCK OFF AWAY FROM ME YOU ANNOYING CUNTS!

childish manipulative motherfuckers

INTP-T is a fucking curse
wake me up when the planet blows up

Attached: 1522884552561.jpg (554x640, 210K)

ENFJ
Get cucked virgins

Attached: 1512853760750.png (217x225, 22K)

ISTP here
I usually read books I'm interested in, that way I won't be able to put it down.
The last book I read was the final Harry Potter book, so it's been over 10 years since an actual book kept my interest.

I can't seem to pick up another novel, but I am considering reading 1984.

>be INTP
>literally a genius
>life not defined in terms of "happiness" and "unhappiness" but only whether i am doing the optimally correct thing in any situation and how much knowledge/creativity i have related to the problem i am trying to solve
>dropped out of college and working a dead-end job despite having a ton of hobbies and intricate knowledge about my interests
>couldn't care less about society but have to take what i can from it until i kill myself or can become completely independent
weird feels

Attached: 1502339399569.jpg (1085x1217, 186K)

Hi I'm an INFP bf

Attached: IMG_5148.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>ISTP
>being interested in anything

pick one

ISTPs are interested in many things.

>>literally a genius
It's time to stop user.

Attached: laugh.gif (384x372, 1.85M)

no its true im very serious about this user.

>no its true im very serious about this user.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: im laughing at you.jpg (236x260, 17K)

it means we are chad incarnate enfp brother

i'm on a mission and i believe everyone is capable of being on a "mission" that "means more" than normal life if they stop being afraid of going a little crazy. do you want to go on a mission with me, user?

ENTP here, need some advice
For the longest time I've been thinking about building a Coil Gun just because. I've drawn up the circuitry schematics and a simplified blueprint.
But I haven't brought anything yet, and the cost of the whole project would be round 250 dollars.
Now, the problem is that I have a very strong tendency to quit projects half way trough. Should I risk buying the stuff or leave it be?

Literally the worst type of wageslavery. Enjoy your living hell.

>Yep. Definitely have autism.
but you're ENTJ, not INTJ

>he actually takes this personality test seriously
OMFGLMAO FUCKING IDIOTS

Attached: 8pir7.jpg (400x350, 9K)

strawpoll.com/r5exxr3b
Daily shilling survey
only ~600 votes left till the goal

Additionally, whats your enneagram?

Attached: MBTI-Enneagram-Correlation2.jpg (703x500, 36K)