Rock climbing - I started two weeks ago and I fucking love it. My hands have never been so alive...

Rock climbing - I started two weeks ago and I fucking love it. My hands have never been so alive. I met cool people at the indoor wall and they were nice to me. I think I'm gonna make it.

Attached: IMG_20180329_014511.jpg (2976x3968, 1.46M)

>index finger longer than ring finger
Never gonna make it

Nice

Attached: jakepaul.jpg (784x870, 228K)

I don't give a fuck. I'm happy and I love my hands, they do cool shit and are getting stronger every day. I'm seeing tiny little veins bloom in the tips of my fingers and I've never seen that before. I had never joined a sport all throughout school. I spent 20 of my 25 years typing shit. Now I can do something else with my hands. I'm free and just want to share the love.

Maybe stick to the piano.

I can do both. I love making music too.

Well good on you for not continuing your uselessness. Some of us aren't soyboys and see that you habe a woman's hands. Work harder and lurk moar. This isn't your blog.

>veins showing on finger tips
Gross

I just wanted to say that if you feel like your hands are no good, do the thing with them you've always wanted to do, like as long as it doesn't hurt you or anyone else, do that thing that makes you feel proud and fuck what anybody else says

It means my body can make more veins and more connections and that im not broken or useless

>babbies first post
fuck is wrong with you or hands? the finger lengths are fucky and it looks like and elderly man's hands. did you take a shower, why are your tips wrinkly?

You're going to make me vomit lmao
My hands are perfectly fine and do EXACTLY what I need them to do, your criticisms are worthless

So you literally just started and thought you had something beneficial to say? You aren't motivating anyone here after your first day. Stop posting and lurk.

good stuff user, do what makes you happy

Attached: IMG_20180329_021033.jpg (2976x3968, 1.41M)

>full skeletal
figures, abandon bred bois

Someone's cherry popped.

Attached: 1520746695465.png (500x441, 371K)

Yeah well it comes in handy for locking my wrists around things when I'm climbing. Why would I want bigger wrists if these accentuate my hands and arms perfectly well and can support my body just fine?

you can do it bro!

Thank you!!! You can too! Believe in the you that believes in yourself

>fresh calluses
>no signs of deadlift/farmers walk etc

Is there anything more dyel?

Attached: 1519971513781.jpg (720x960, 43K)

The use of multiple exclamation points is cringe at and only stupid fake assholes do it

I have a heart that is in chronic pain user, it's baby steps. I might lift weights once I can stay on the wall holding myself on it for longer and longer stretches. For now I'm having fun.

Goodnight fit and thanks for being yourselves

Thats what i call a soyboy hand. Looks so soft. Never have lifted something heavier than a dick. >saged

Attached: 1520945314997-fit.jpg (562x600, 37K)

why do you like hands so much you sicko? got something to tell us?

Attached: Kirahand-444.jpg (550x550, 273K)