Anyone else suck at trimming their beards?

Anyone else suck at trimming their beards?
I don't grow mine out, but shaving along the neck is awful and takes me forever to be symmetrical.

Attached: BEARD_KING_How_To_Trim_Beard_Neckline_02_1024x1024.jpg?v=1486585277.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

beards are for weak-chinned pussies

You literally shave it in a straight line. Whys that hard?

>faking a jaw
Lmao!

just say that you cant grow a beard, its fine user, lots of "men" cant

Attached: 1521621497617.jpg (509x860, 190K)

It literally cost 8 quid for a trim at my barbers. Stop being a tight cunt

Not him but most beardcels these days use beard growth oils or minoxidil (balding drug lmao) to grow beards they otherwise couldn't naturally. So on top of being ugly, beardcels are low test af.

How about just having a good jaw and neck and not doing this retarded beard shit? I can understand stubble, or growing your beard out for a few months, but seriously, having a huge clump of hair that hides half of your face for years on end? You beard fags don't think it's cringy whatsoever?

Get a beard shaping tool.

Attached: 61r6ULhIrhL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1185, 102K)

>how about just being born different
Cheers cunt

Remember when having a beard used to be manly?
I always wanted to have a 5 o'clock shadow, but after seeing all these nu-males and metrosexuals sporting awful beards, it's probably better for me to have shit facial hair genetics.

Attached: VY70Jhf.jpg (1521x1514, 554K)

Trimming lines into your beard is vein as fuck. men are supposed to be men not princess silky skinned little bitches obsessed with their appearance and having perfectly shaved lines. At most you should be guarding it down to a certain length, not reaching for the fucking razor for perfect lines. It screams FAGGOT
pic related

Attached: difference.jpg (912x495, 133K)

>this
A man's only concern regarding looks should be that he is clean and appropriate.

>Beards are manly

Attached: 1513327268935.png (501x504, 18K)

A beard is different from the pubic hair growing on your double chin

Ok!

Attached: 1516705563490.jpg (703x748, 50K)

stubble isn't a beard

agreed ... when I compare my friends who let their natural line grow vs the super trimmed ones, it does seem quite metro and even a little odd (this is for fullbeards, patchcels not included)

the only people who don't trim their beards are soyboys

Attached: 1508168347224.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>a lot of men can't

Yup. We call them "women."

Some fathers teach their sons to shave.
Others teach their sons to be men.

show me your titties

yo legit, the president of the us is into his daughter, wtf is this shit

Lmao I have a beard and people who use the beard oil shit are honestly pathetic. I trim it up a little by the neck area and thats it. Anything more than trimming the neck and you're a full on faggot.

If you’re going to have a beard it better be a long, full beard. A trimmed beard is soy.

t. beardlet

Always LOL @ soyboys who have the need to attack beards every time they're mentioned. You can smell the jealousy by just reading their post. You know for a fact that they can't grow one.

A well manicured beard is indeed the sign of a gigantic pussy faggot. But it is acceptable to clean up your neck and cheeks a little to avoid looking like Saddam Hussein when they drug him out of that hole

I do stubble because mine grows in lighter than my hair color and doesnt connect in the middle for the mustache.

I keep it off my neck. I keep it straight, but other than that? It can do as it pleases. As long as I am clean and dressed for the occasion, it doesn't matter. Boys who trim their beards to fit an aesthetic are pussies, every time without fail.