>boogie will never undo the damage he did to himse-

Oh.

Attached: Boogie damage.png (1080x1461, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zdrh_7Lq5oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boogie please fuck off

Didn't you injure yourself doing it fatty?

he got surgery because he didn't have the willpower to stop eating 3500+ calories a day

won’t it be funny when he still dies in less than a decade and all the of the money and effort he put into it will all be for nothing?

>effort

He actually did kek

Attached: 20180329_075658.png (1080x726, 115K)

5k+ minimum

Who gives a fuck. The people who post in these threads have just as many mental problems as he does but there's no surgery for being a miserable fuck.

That is how much he was getting from mayo only

P A Y

WALL

Attached: bb.jpg (500x390, 21K)

Fuck off with this meme. He was eating vanilla pudding in that jar, not mayo.

Attached: 1494724742316.jpg (693x370, 85K)

Attached: q90.png (878x512, 783K)

PAY

Well that changes things!

man why the fuck doesn't this fat larping faggot go on an extended water fast and finish this crap? He loves the attention his faggoty ass gets, he doesn't give a crap about actually getting fit. someone gas him asap

FOR

wow I take back everything I’ve ever said about boogie

how is this fat retard Jow Forums related in any way?

He serves as a reminder of what we could all become if we suddenly decided to be a greedy lazy gluttonous slob for the next 40 years

Boogie nooooo!

no

MY

dont forget the prophecy

because he is /ourguy/ and he is making it

this
just learning to /fast/ is free and doesn't require expensive surgery to get the same or even better results. Boogie is a pussy.

What prophecy? That boogie will die during surgery? Yeah that didn't happen. Stay mad you delusional fuck, it's over. Boogie is going to make it.

Attached: boogie dies 2.png (1920x1080, 187K)

Noooooooo

no one cares about this fatass for fucks sake

>needs surgery because he doesn't have the willpower to eat right himself or do anything for that matter without outside intervention
>constantly attention whoring for patreonbux and deletes criticism, even when constructive
>literally gets cucked by a black guy and pretends nothing happened
>verbally cucked by a feminist at vidcon and he wouldn't even stand up for himself
>anytime a political issue comes up he buries his head in the sand and pretends to be a moderate
"Check it out anons, he's the next Chad Thundercock right here!"
Even the fat people I have met aren't as pathetic as Boogie.

Attached: 1517138099153.gif (700x394, 2.73M)

If a huge fatlard loses like 400 pounds through diet an exercise, do they pretty easily get to a 3pl8 or 4pl8 squat since their body was already used to moving that weight when it was in the form of blubber?

>cant standup for himself
hur dur muh suprise when hes 550 lardfuck

no because they lose the muscle associated with moving those 400lbs too.

Fat people are narcissus incarnate. Look how he fucking talks. He needs to die already, just like everyone else who thinks they're actually somebody.

oh, okay so 3500+ kcals in vanilla pudding alone daily. God it.

Any proof of that black guy stuff? I am really intrested

Boogie pls go and stay go

he literally allowed his wife's bull to live with them and paid for his shit

then she divorced him and took half his shit and moved out with the black guy

Attached: 1505402112573.jpg (563x543, 248K)

unfortunately no, I was and still sorta am a fatass and I've lost 70 pounds in the last 6 months and theoretically my squat should have gone up that much but nope, it has actually gone down a little bit

WIFE'S

Attached: serveimage.jpg (563x543, 89K)

They definitely fucked.

>3500

try more like 6000+

Hi Boogers!

hi faggot

>its another "autist quotes the entire fucking thread" episode
fuck of

why

Hi Boogers!!

Fat fuck

And you too, Boogers!!!

He can lose all the weight he wants, but he’ll never recover from this
youtu.be/Zdrh_7Lq5oo

why does this trash get posted here honestly?
nobody gives a shit

Wasnt he a fag? Explains the plucked eyebrows

christ, look at that redditspacing. hideous

gj bumping the thread

Fuck boogie

Someone has to pay.

Attached: 1521389209641.png (576x568, 244K)

Damn. That's a lot of money blown on crap food.

>MFW

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-091506.png (1080x1920, 392K)

Just 3500?
Lmao

Is this you? If so, you need to seriously kick yourself in the ass and actually try. 6 out of 8 full weeks you average more than your TDEE, and the last 2 weeks looks like you've been pigging out, what the fuck is wrong with you? You've hit your goal of 2900 cal several times already so its not impossible. Sort your shit out, drink tons of water, cut out the unnecessary foods or substitute them with vegetables or fruit and exercise some moderation

PAY

Top fuking kek

Attached: 1521063887105.jpg (480x336, 17K)

Boogie, please leave Jow Forums and stay leave. We don't want you here, we don't care about you, stop shilling your fucking channel and pathetic life story trying to feel like someone has any strong opinions about you. Just go.

When you decide you have the willpower to control what you eat without surgically ravaging your body and act to mitigate the horrible damage you've done to yourself you can come back. Until then there's not a Jow Forums bone in your body. There are skellies here force-pushing food down their throats until they puke who have more will than you to change; there are extreme fatties here gorging on cabbage and broccoli for dinner who have more will than you to change; paying a surgeon to cut off a part of your enlarged stomach doesn't make you willing to change. You will still find some way to be useless, miserable and loathsome after you're not a whale.

Attached: 1422267317565.jpg (370x366, 60K)

is that even possible?