According to (((science))) lifting is bad for the heart, as it the strain on the heart causes shit to fuck up

According to (((science))) lifting is bad for the heart, as it the strain on the heart causes shit to fuck up.

Is this actually true? If so, is there anyway to counteract it, like doing more cardio?

Attached: 751D518A-7614-47D3-AB10-3D26152C100D.jpg (400x300, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiHhc7eLpQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lifting is literally cardio. don't know who told you that but it's bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiHhc7eLpQY

Sounds like you read some bullshit interpretation of a very specific study. Honestly anything other than bein in a fucking vaccume for 115 years is bad for the human body and will cause it to degrade.

The human heart has a set and finite amount of beats per lifetime. Thus it is believed that strenuous activity will cause your beats to be abnormally expended. However what isn't taken into play here is the fact that athletes who train strenuously almost always have very low resting heart rates. Compared to the ham beasts who sit at 60+bpm.

This has nothing to do with the Jews fwiw

>is there anyway to counteract it, like doing more cardio?

Pretty much. Although Jow Forums refuses to do cardio because it kills your gainz. Rather die a pretty boi than live like a twink, right babe?

nigga that's dumb as fuck. I'm going to assume that you don't have access to any scientific databases, so maybe sites like sciencedaily would be a good place for you to find some literature on the matter.

>Straining a muscle(heart) makes it weaker
Bruh?

Yes goy exercise is bad for your heart, stay inside and sit on your LA-Z-BOY© arm chair and eat some nice Cheetoh's© puffs and watch the latest Marvel© superhero flick. Much healthier for you goy, why would I mislead you?

Weight training IS cardio

I've tried to watch some of the marvel movies and the ones I've watched (iron Man, gotg) suck.

>believing fat acceptance propaganda

>The human heart has a set and finite amount of beats per lifetime

This is a complete fucking myth unsupported by any science whatsoever. Why oh why would there be logic to the claim that the electric impulses that govern the heart have a pre-set amount of pulses they can generate. It's simple bullshit that doesn't stand up to any logical interrogation let alone scientific.
Total old wives' tale.

Every marvel movie is the exact same. Only good one imo is Winter Soldier because it actually has a decent story and can stand on it's own.

I’ve come to believe anything that starts with “according to science” is a Jewish trick and not real science

>The human heart has a set and finite amount of beats per lifetime.
Even if this were unequivocally true, being fitter overall (i.e; exercising several times a week) will lower your resting heartrate and save you way more beats over the course of your lifetime. HAEScunts get out.

this "limited heartbeat" rubbish is just the average heart beats per year x the life expectancy

Nazis like u dont like science, thats why yall let Einstein go to the US and do his work there, because nuclear science is a "jewish trick" according to u,LMAO IF I ONLY KNEW HOW RETARDED U LOOK BRUH I SWEAR

Einstein wrote a letter to the president saying the nazis were working on an atomic bomb and urged them to build one before they do, then was a consultant in a team of greater than 1000 scientists. The fact you believe Einstein was the creator on nuclear weapons is pretty evident of Jewish manipulation.

Working out in general is actually bad for you, not quite as bad as being obese but if you're not, you're better off not working out.

its true. the same way living is bad for your body, cause no matter wha you do you slowly damage your body aka. age and will inevitably die.

if you are going to stop lifting because of that, you might as well listen to "save the planet, kill yourself" slogans, they are also true.

Why dont u guys just kill yourselves if now everything in this World is a conspiracy? A bunch of scared lunatic losers is what u are

Wow nice rebuttal I have no idea how Trump got into office with people like you opposing him.

>this triggers the jew

Yea good thing Trump became president because he loves Israel and jews more than any other president before him, Good thing u nazis worked so Hard to Elect him, Bro you internet nazis are so fucking retarded, how yall learn how to use the internet is a mystery to me hahaha

well at least isis/cia cocksukers aren't bombing yurope anymore so I guess there is a positive

Not even according to science. More according to clickbait opinion articles incorrect interpretation of scientific study.