Why do people ruin themselves like this?

why do people ruin themselves like this?
he went from having a god-tier roman nose to a shitty teletubby jello nose

Attached: primary_rhinoplasty32A.jpg (400x300, 19K)

fox and grapes
begone, jew nose

>the parasite uses camouflage to fool its hosts into accepting its presence
people think it don't be like it is, but it do

not sure if trolling or just retarded
that isn't a semitic nose, brainlets

Damn, he looked much better with the aquiline nose. I didn't even know men did this kind of thing. I'm sure women get bullied a lot as kids over petty shit like this, though

I got a nose like the left and my dna test shows 0% Ashkenazi. 100% European being mostly French/German with a tad bit of Mediterranean.

Maybe not, it doesn't hook, but (((they))) certainly have the bridge bump

tfw born with right nose

Attached: 1502574012501.png (1100x700, 803K)

Tfw this is me

Attached: 95918AA5-BE3D-45F5-8F5B-CC6E95747110.jpg (3088x2320, 1.26M)

>doesn't know what aquiline noses are

Attached: MxRp2.jpg (300x440, 24K)

Insecurity. My nose is exactly like his was. Growing up, kids always asked questions like "what's wrong with your nose" and as I got older it turned into people flat out making fun of it. Was always too autistic to give a shit what anyone thought, but was always aware that most people think it looks ugly. Now I'm genuinely proud of it, knowing that it I have the classic Roman nose.

I have an aquiline nose and I love it. Fuck that jew shit. This man ruined his face.

that's what happens when you don't take the lookism-pill. He thought about what would look good on a female and went for it, not realizing that the nose on the left is close to perfection for a male.

He had a freaking Caligula look, now, 3000 dollars later he looks like a peasant.

Brazilian and I have a mild case of niggernose, you can't tell from the side but head on... oh jesus.

wow this guy turned from an roman emperor who looks down at a cheering crowd he led into prosperity with his sense of leadership to a dumb fatfuck who stares dull into the TV while eating cheetos...
made me appreciate my roman nose

what nosemode am I?

Attached: nose.png (295x274, 83K)

naked snake nose

Ryan Gosling

who /babynose/ here

Attached: IMG_20180329_213308.jpg (466x624, 40K)

brainwashed medic mode

Attached: that shit.jpg (267x200, 18K)

solid/10

FUCK IT
Tell me what nose I got fit?

Attached: 20180329_223651.jpg (189x373, 33K)

>pretending to be insecure so people will compliment your normal-looking nose at a Babylonian cock-measuring symposium

leave.

Attached: plusone.gif (225x124, 1.47M)

Dude I mean like what ethnicity lmao everyone was throwing around things like "roman" "semetic" and I just wanted to know what I am brudda

Attached: DA2F3F71-328C-487E-B0B7-D6E8EB7776B5.jpg (1500x1500, 151K)

Can confirm looking at this picture triggered me to remember one girl they would call broken pickle nose lmao
Middle schoolers can b brutal

>TINY NOSTRILS

ITT: Jew cope

nasal bridges aren't a dealbreaker but they aren't ideal and anyone pretending they're more masculine is just trying to make themselves feel better.

snake/10

Attached: 3072002-screen+shot+2016-06-02+at+11.55.55.png (1280x720, 984K)

>tfw girls at work all love ryan gosling
just wait until I tell them tomorrow that my friends on a Burmese cartography board say I look like him.

I have nose like on left, my friend said i had a jew nose, I loled and nearly laid him out. Dumbass.

Suicide noselet

Fucking 10/10

It's really cute, are you a twink perhaps?CUTE!

I'm not surprised that Jow Forums has such cute noses :#

Don't listen to the Goblin. A Roman nose is not semitic. No worries.

Brah, Roman noses are by far the most masculine. Own it.
>T. someone who is jelly of your nose

Aquiline type nose. Similar to Roman.

those are the same thing dummy. Aquiline is latin for eagle like.

I'm mirin'... wish I had a roman nose. I have an upturned irish nose that makes me look like a twink.
>Damn these leprechaun genes

escape from nose york

Isn't aquiline more broad? I though Roman had a distinct shape.

Dirty half breed irish/brit. Lucky i got my mums roman nose bump :)

Lol, I know. I'm mirin hard brah, lol. I do find joy that your enjoying your nose though. There are a lot of people who have that type and are very insecure with it.

Sometimes its fucking necessary. i had a jew nose, got it fixed a year ago and i've never been more confident than I am now. I have a gf too (Not thanks to the fixed nose, but increased confidence that comes with it)

Can share before and after pics if you want

Do it.

I was around 17 or 18 at the time of this pic.

Attached: 29748612_1989180707767612_1557123173_o.jpg (640x1136, 34K)

After pic.

Attached: 29831329_1989180744434275_955083825_o.jpg (640x1136, 58K)

looks gay as fuck
why didnt they make it straight instead of concave?

Dam user, I'd fuck you, no homo.

It is a jew nose tho

It's not about what nose you have, it's about how it fits on your face. had a shitty nose because he doesn't have the facial features to balance it out. has a bigger jew nose when you really look at it but it's balanced out by his big jaw and forehead so it looks better. looks like Lil Xan.

You could get any nose you want and you got one like that...

Doctor said that with my face features, this type of nose looked best. I actually dont care at all, I just wanted to get the jew hump removed.

thanks brethen.

Sensitive faggot.

And then everyone clapped

what'd your family/friends say after you looked so drastically different?

Most of them were shocked and said it looked good. Now mostly all of them tell me that they can't remember how i looked like with my jew nose. Franjly i can't even remember how it was like lol, I have to look at a pic or video to try and remember.

Interesting. Glad to hear it's worked out well for you user

your kids will be the most shocked! :)

Oh I'm sure you did

Attached: 1522365322340.jpg (250x246, 6K)

Doesnt work on a shitskin

t o p k e k

Attached: 4B142753-9C87-4238-80E3-9C15C43496AE.jpg (200x200, 28K)

Thanks user.

lol u mad poorfag? Everyone in my family has a lil bit of hump, but mine was grotescally huge due to an accident i had as a child, otherwse i would've never gotten surgery. My brothers have an aesthetic hump, mine was crooked and too big.

Im not a shitskin

wtf seriously i have exactly the same nose and i'm really insecure about was it surgery or those injection ?

Thats not jewish dummy

This was also my initial thought

I am a maxillofacial surgeon in training, even on our department we find men who want their nose operated strange.
Females give a shit about a lot of things, but the nose is almost never important.
A lot of the noses with a hump are due to retrusion of the upper jaw.. It is a lot more important to have well aligned jaws than it is to have a nice nose for men.

BOSS

He had a good nose.

He should be getting surgery for his chin if anything.

Thats because Jewish noses point downwards and look hooked.
People need to stop confusing them

>i want a CUTER NOSE
Fuck this guy. If you were born with an upward pointimg nose where your nostrils are visible from the front as a guy, you are doomed to look like a 10 year old girl forever. If you think your nose is "too bold" it's cause you haven't built a BOLD enough physique to match.

They are masculine to an extent, you can't deny that. 100% masculine isn't always the most attractive however. Isn't it true that faces with mostly masculine features but certain feminine traits are considered the most attractive?

Happa here (german/flip) I was always insecure about the bump on my nose. Tell me Jow Forums. Does it look bad/jewish to you?

Attached: Shlomo_Goldstein.jpg (855x1188, 127K)

Rate nose I guess

Attached: tfw.png (316x444, 175K)

You're men
No one gives a shit about your noses
Pretty noses are for women

Worry about your jawlines and cheekbones

My wife says unironically she considered having surgery to get a nose like that when she was a teen, and that it would be a crime for me to get rid of the bump in my (roman) nose.
I guess everybody wants what they don't got.
You'll be fine.

Your mother drank too much during pregnancy nose

this
large noses aren't bad on men, it's perfectly normal.
overbite sucks though.

How fucking beta do you have to be to care about what your nose looks like?

Cosmetic surgery is pathetic. Complete waste of resources and shouldn't be acceptable in any sort of healthy society.

i wish it was just hump i really wish some assholes even made fun of me i know that as a man i shouldn't care but it's just way too attractive

Attached: IMG_20171016_124036.jpg (202x333, 16K)

unattractive*

i wish it was just hump i really wish some assholes even made fun of me i know that as a man i shouldn't care but it's just way too unattractive

Attached: IMG_20171016_124036.jpg (202x333, 16K)

My nose has a bit of a bump

Attached: IMG_3745.jpg (578x733, 108K)

Hahaha when I was a kid I got hit on the nose by a hockey stick and my nose got bigger and did a hook. I play it off that it’s my genes.

Haha this is exactly the nose I have. I've been told a lot of times I would make a really gorgeous girl

A broken nose sounds cooler desu

>get surgery
>fix your okay nose instead of fixing your nojaw

>tfw jew nose
>tfw also weak jaw

Living Is torture.

Attached: 20180330_134624.jpg (2041x3072, 3.76M)

Yeah well it’s def broken but still works

>2041x3072

fucking whore

L O N D O N

W-what

r8 my nose

Attached: 2018-03-30 15.17.37.jpg (480x640, 175K)

Kind of a pug nose
But 10/10 skull shape

Why are all the girls on fit non-white? Still a qt

Girl, give us opinions about the noses posted itt. Do girls really like Roman noses or cute noses.

dios mio...

R8 my nose

Is there hope for me bros

Attached: big nos.jpg (720x1280, 66K)

What ethnicity would you say I am ?

Best one in this thread