I'm 19, 5'9", and close to 120lbs. I'm a very skinny guy. Any way I can bulk up and/or gain weight...

I'm 19, 5'9", and close to 120lbs. I'm a very skinny guy. Any way I can bulk up and/or gain weight, especially over the summer?

Not me but pic closely resembles my build.

Attached: 04D2823E-2811-4952-A40D-662B1CC5A5A8.jpg (350x461, 51K)

Eat more, faggot. And don't say "I eat a lot but never gain weight" that just means you aren't counting calories and have no idea how much you eat.

Eat a lot, lift a lot. Simple as that. Eat more calories than you burn and you'll gain weight.

STICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>know that feel
6'2 and 135 pounds

Eat as much as you can. I was 5'8" 140 and I've gone to 152 in about 6 weeks, don't stop eating. Literally eat til you feel like you are going to throw up. You got this

why are you so light?

Damn bro ur genetics suck. I better you are that type that cant put on weight.

He's beautiful

5”7 100 pounds feelsbadman. Crypto and biz getting to be pretty boring prob gonna focus was on getting big now.

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

Prob gonna focus on getting big now**** shieeet. Pic related though excuse the chest hole. I think I have a decent baseline, but we will see.

Attached: 156DF0C3-9B23-4C73-9CDF-F63ABDE8A3BB.jpg (496x555, 53K)

Eat more, as much of whatever you can get your hands on that isn't made out of strictly butter. Lift as heavy as you can and no cardio. at your size 2k cal/day should be all you need to start gaining so its not too hard.

How are you so small? what are you made of? What do you do all day?

I posted a pic of me, not to sure always been underweight I was 91 pounds until I was 18, bulked up ton 109 then stopped lifting. My parents are very slim as well. I stock shelf’s at Walmart so I’m consistently on my feet and I unload the trucks. I just need to eat more, I don’t eat that much.

SS + GOMAD
how has no one said this yet?

>bulked up ton 109
kek

>Any way I can bulk up and/or gain weight
Try working out

I always find the best option is to focus on big breakfasts. I do:

>Three egg omelette with meat and cheese
>Two pieces of toast
>Bowl of oatmeal
>Two cups of coffee with whole milk

For aome reason I can't eat shit in the morning even when my dinner isn't as large so now most of the time i just eat lunch twice and have a big dinner. Gaining weight for me is just figuring out a good time to eat.

I'm 5'9 and was around 120lbs when i started hitting the gym.
Am 165lbs now and visible abs.
And yes, eating is the way man.

Man I feel it. I was 118 and I'm 6'2. Now I'm 161 and been dieting and lifting since October

Eat literally anything you can. Fast food, soda, a shitload of milk, peanut butter from the jar, fuck it. Anything is fine. Gotta make sure to get that protein though.