Replacing Bench Press with Dips

My routine is PPLPPLX. I do 5*5 Bench press on Push1 and then 3*10 on Push2. I have finally reached 2 plates on bench press. However, the issue is my gym doesn't have those safety pins and I don't really think spotters are gonna be of much help if my arms or wrists ever snap during bench press.

I am 65 kg 5'6 so its already over 1.5 times for me. So I am wondering if I can replace bench with dips for push1? Any other exercises to add to other than dips?

Attached: imagee9cde7af-e6c8-4f63-a140-4662bc418ff4.jpg (785x412, 133K)

bump

>5'6

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>65 kg
>100kg BP
Wow user that's fucking impressive. In fact, I honestly have a hard time believing you. Care to post pic of yourself?

I do bench and dips cause I love both. You wrists aren't going to fucking snap..Stop being a sperg and just get a spot. OR being a turbo sperg and bring your own safety bars from home.

this

How come its always manlets that cant into benching?

>can't into benching
>benching 1.5x bodyweight

Attached: 1519946093746.png (819x938, 89K)

yeah fuck barbell benchpress, maybe dumbbell bench + dips

Dips help your bench and ohp dramatically.

Your probably a DYEL if you dont know this.

You have an impressive bench kid, good job

first things first your program is retarded do an upper/lower split instead
secondly the odds of your shit literally snapping are next to nil
most drops in bench are from the handoff, even with spotters always get your own get
dips are great if your shoulders can take them, there are some people who can't do them
there's also the floor press which is spotter-free safe and it doesn't look as stupid as hip thrusts lel
or you could use the chest press machine

Is ppl better than ss for a noob? I dont want to hit the gym only 3 times a week desu

Hell yea it is. You’d make way better gains. I’ll build an example routine for you.

Push
DB Bench 3x6-8
DB Incline 3x6-8
DB Press 3x6-8
DB Extensions 3x8-12
Push Downs 3x8-12 (alt)
Lateral Raises 3x8-12

Pull-ups 3x6-8
DB Rows 3x6-8
DB Curls 3x8-12
Hammer Curls 3x8-12 (alt)
Rear Flys 3x8-12
Shrugs 3x8-12

Squat 3x6-8
RDL 3x6-8
Leg Extensions 2x8-12
Hamstring Curl 2x8-12
Standing Calves 3x6-8
Seated Calves 2x10-15
Leg Raises 3xF

Anything that says (alt) is to be done on the second day only. You don’t do dumbbell curls and hammer curls, you alternate one every session. Same thing with pushdowns and overhead extensions.

Damn, I miss dips, but I'm too cheap to buy a rack. What do?

It isn't that hard to believe, it would have taken him 2+ years of work to hit 100kg bench as a 65kg man. (This is assuming he means 1 rep of 100kg).

PPL is dog shit for weekly volume.

GL getting juicy medial delts only doing Lateral Raises 3x8-12 twice a week...

>b-but muh OHP/DB Press does it as well
No

>replacing bench with dips

That's fucking retarded, do you not want to have any upper body development? All dips are good for is tearing your rotator cuff.

>Too cheap to buy a dip bar set for $70
>Brb gonna buy a $5 coffee every day and spend $50 on steam games

Kys

Who hurt you?

That's some solid projecting, breh

>Implying I play video games and don't brew my own coffee
Anyone who is too poor to pay $70 on something that will last forever, provide enjoyment and a means of self improvement is either an idiot, terrible with money or both

Wow thanks a lot dude. I have some questions. How long does a training session for you last? Also is it possible to put OHP and deadlifts in there too. I quite like those two exercises.

This.

I honestly imagine most of Jow Forums has being DYEL young guys who "sort of" want to improve their body, but aren't actually willing to spend any money on anything. Very half-assed approach.

Any other 30 year olds on here like me who have a home gym that collect all kinds of gear? I have probably spent $8,000-10,000 on all the shit I've bought for my home gym, all kinds of different attachments, specialty barbells, calibrated plates, platforms, etc.

How often do you do lateral raises?
Post shoulders btw

I don't even bother to read your useless OP and the useless meme replies, this thread belongs to the QTDDTOT thread
bench and incline bench with db will take you way farther, also dips are potentially (note that I say: potentially) dangerous for your subacromial space and for various joints; heavy weighted dips are totally nuts.
Then again, you'll see memesters popping out from nowhere telling you that they do chest dips
>implying they even really now the difference
with weighted vests and belts and lift thrice their body weight that way. Don't fucking trust them and do your own research.
In the meanwhile, bench, incline bench (with bb and db) is something you don't want to ditch at all and dips are at best something merely complimentary
You're welcome, no need to reply

>5'6
OH
NONONONONONONONONONONO

With 3 minute rests for compounds and 2 minute rest for accessories push and pull will take about 50 minutes, legs will take about an hour (including warm up sets). You can also superset some if you’d like to.

Instead of dumbell press swap with OHP and swap on RDL with deadlift(keep the other RDL)

No problem bro you’ll make great gains on that.

Thanks a lot dude. Will try this program asap

I'm currently finishing my master degree, so I'm still a cheap college poorfag. Try being less mad
>being this smug
Come on man, I've been lifting consistently and doing cardio for 6 years now and probably look better than you. You don't need to spend thousands of dollars on a home gym either, I spent like 300€ total (2x50kg DBs, some extra weights, pullup bar, dip belt, bench) and am doing just fine for now.

I shrugged my shoulders exaggeratedly while doing dips one time and now I can't let a day go by without cracking my right clavicle multiple times.

>Hurr u mad xD

Clearly an intellectual titan.