Hey Jow Forums I have a couple of questions...

Hey Jow Forums I have a couple of questions, one strictly physically Jow Forums and one regarding my mental and emotional state.

Firstly, what routine should I follow to get pic related body? I'm skinnyfat atm, currently running a few miles a day and doing bodyweights + a caloric deficit. Is this enough or should I hit the gym?

My mental fitness isn't doing so well but I'm trying really fucking hard. I'll list some of my problems below for you to consider, maybe you can give me some advice on improving my mental health and fitness?

>tfw your brothers have been brainwashed so that they hate anyone who has their tribes best interests at heart first and foremost
>tfw they embrace multiculturalism and want diversity in every white nation
>tfw the jews are allowed to be nationalist, tribalist and nepotistic
>tfw the blacks are allowed to be nationalist, tribalist and nepotistic
>tfw the asians are allowed to be nationalist, tribalist and nepotistic
>tfw they try to make achilles the golden haired god a black
>tfw demographics slipping out of reach
>tfw they want a planet of confused mutts with no identity to rally under against them
>tfw the victors write the history and I'll never be certain either way if the camps were death camps or just starving/disease ridden prisons
>tfw dresden

So it goes. I honestly believe the good guys lost. I will keep fighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gkofwYnJXc

Attached: goalbody2.jpg (615x800, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnfDjhAF2MQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_de_Benoist#Views
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nouvelle_Droite#Ideology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Identitaires#Ideology
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump. are bodyweights even enough to get that chest? I can only do a couple of the diamond pushups but it really fucking hurts my chest

Why is a flatter chest so much more aesthetic? Like vintage bodybuilders and statues have.

I think its more indicative of good posture and practical strength rather than working the specific muscle for maximum size. It does look amazing though, requires a wide frame.

Yes, bodyweight is more than enough to get that chest. Nice shoulders might require some tricky moves though, like handstand push ups though.

thanks user

If you're doing solely bodyweight, your legs may be left behind. If you're not concerned with having juicy legs, that's fine. It's your body, what do you want from it?

It’s because they didn’t have an effective way of training their chest. Bench pressing is very new and there’s not a lot of day to day chest involvement even if your a laborer.

I'm just saying it looks better imo

I agree the proportions are better

So I guess I'm sane

you can get very decent shoulders from pushups and pullups, maybe some dips thrown in

Eugen Sandow typifies the pre-titchest aesthetic.

Attached: DEB653B5-D2A8-404D-90D2-14E1799284AC.jpg (296x500, 33K)

>decent
Definitely. That statue has some pretty nice shoulders though, so I'm not sure if that would be enough

dips fucking kill my shoulders man, it feels really unnatural and i get some piercing pains in the shoulder joint doing them

Are you doing Jow Forumsbodyweightfitness Recommended Routine?

no user

Embrace post-Nazi Nouvelle Droite Identitarianism and stop chasing ghosts of ww2.

Even if you are right. It is not tactically useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnfDjhAF2MQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_de_Benoist#Views
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nouvelle_Droite#Ideology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Identitaires#Ideology

For that body work on pull ups for the lats and frame.
If posture is an issue work dumbbell rows to get the scapular in to place, as well as facepulls.
Dumbbell OHP for the shoulders.

A lot of the proportions of the statue are frame and hip to shoulder ratios, but you can do things to accentuate or soften features somewhat.

Attached: 1519442165187.jpg (700x700, 176K)

What's your calisthenics routine friendo?

Thanks. My captcha was statues.
So far just fucking around with a few sets of wide grip pullups, wide and close grip pushups and some situps.

I wasn't memeing with the reddit thing mate, it's a solid routine for beginners. Give it a shot. It looks like it will be good for your goal body, provided you continue to monitor your diet.

the key to dips is to have your shoulders pulled way back and your dip bars close enough together that your arms are parallel with your torso

but yeah some people just seem to not be able to do dips idk

cheers lads, very useful info. I'm saging, gonna let my shit thread die.

>he doesn't want to carve his own race with his own genes
absolute cuckery if you ask me

I shall do my best user, and you?