Vegan diets are defi-

vegan diets are defi-

Attached: crono.png (759x2119, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/profile/Helga_Gerster/publication/13646587_Can_adults_adequately_convert_-linolenic_acid_183n-3_to_eicosapentaenoic_acid_205n-3_and_docosahexaenoic_acid_226n-3/links/56f53f3008ae81582bf20dc3/Can-adults-adequately-convert-linolenic-acid-183n-3-to-eicosapentaenoic-acid-205n-3-and-docosahexaenoic-acid-226n-3.pdf
life-enhancement.com/magazine/article
life-enhancement.com/magazine/article/613-conjugated-linoleic-acid-fights-cancer-heart-disease-and-more
twitter.com/AnonBabble

-nitely for faggots.

/thread

teach me to be as alpha as you bro

I was vegan for a month. Eating the same shit gets boring really fast, I just couldn't.

Eat meat.

believe it or not, you don't actually have to eat the same thing everyday

total mindfuck I know

keked

And your body has to convert ALA->EPA->DHA, so unless you think the conversion rate of EPA to DHA is 66% (its more like 5% at best) you are way the fuck off.

-cient in good sources of B12 and Vitamin D

>23:1 ratio of omega 6:omega 3
>good
And vegans claim they're healthy what the fuck healthy ratio is 1:1 you fucking retards.

>eating meat
>not faggot
chose one

You are now aware that liberals faggots and vegans are all highly correlated.

Attached: Of Vegans and Fags.jpg (768x1552, 248K)

it's not 23:1 you retard

nitely means you have to eat half the grocery store to get adequate nutrition. You chew in one half of your day, sitting on the toilet on the other

the amount of ALA in OP is fine

Attached: 1522427539004.png (1076x1610, 239K)

ok it's more like 16:1 huge fucking difference difference, vegans yet again proving they're braindead

Based Alaska. Not that have much vegetables though.

it's 23:14.6

are your eyes fucked or something cunt

What is this app op?

>eating 200g of beans everyday..

ALA is useless you fucking braindead retarded piece of shit, the convertion is literally on the pic and you get about 1.4g at best.

ALA cant actually be converted in DHA, EPA to some extent but very limited. In fact, ALA inhibits it's own conversion, those estimates are completely wrong in vivo.

researchgate.net/profile/Helga_Gerster/publication/13646587_Can_adults_adequately_convert_-linolenic_acid_183n-3_to_eicosapentaenoic_acid_205n-3_and_docosahexaenoic_acid_226n-3/links/56f53f3008ae81582bf20dc3/Can-adults-adequately-convert-linolenic-acid-183n-3-to-eicosapentaenoic-acid-205n-3-and-docosahexaenoic-acid-226n-3.pdf

Availability of nutrients in beans, nuts and seeds is effectively zero due to phytates.

Vit A is completely wrong since its caretonoids not retonoids.

0 heme iron, 0 vitamin k2, 0 taurine, 0 CLA, 0 vasoniec acid, 0 cartinine

Ooops user, looks like vegan diets are useless

Attached: sv3rige2.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

yeah that's DHA and EPA, which is fine

literally says 4% and 6% in the paper you linked, which is the same as OP

try again

Attached: sv3rige.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

"Supplementation of Milled Chia Seeds Increases Plasma ALA and EPA in Postmenopausal Women"
Jin, F., Nieman, D.C., Sha, W. et al. Plant Foods Hum Nutr (2012)

Again, eating ALA increases plasma EPA by 30% only, and actually DECREASED DHA

read the paper you brainlet, thats only true for small amounts of ALA, high doses inhibit itself by saturating the enzyme. It is impossible to get required EPA and DHA from ALA alone.

i agree veganism is faggotry but man those are literally just population maps

Attached: heatmap.png (500x542, 81K)

Those rates he sites are from the 90s.

Reviews in 02 found a conversion of 0% and another study in 03, found 0.05%. Lastly a study in 04 found

>relies on the government and globalization to get him pesticide ridden food from across the world
>eats food full of antinutrients
>spends a shitton of money on food
>still needs to take a b12 and vitamin d supplement
You vegan shills are just going to have to try harder. I can drive an hour to a local farm, but raw cheese, raw eggs, raw milk, and pastured meats/organs and I'll literally be sufficient in every nutrient, no need to rely on the gov't or big pharma.

Attached: 677C722D-DEAB-49C7-8ECF-D7991AE06BB6-5689-0000044628E1AF80.jpg (900x1456, 697K)

vegan here

I supplement DHA and B12, just to be safe

HOW THE FUCK WILL VEGANS RECOVER

They'll ignore it, and continue to believe what they already do.

Ideologues are like that.

Do vegans know anything about bio-availability and antinutrients? Do they know that vitamin d is an animal hormone? Do they know that vegan b12 resembles the chemical of structure of animal b12 but it's not the same? Do they know that the omgea 3 to omega 6 ratio should be 1:1 if not 2:1. Do you guys know that your cells are made of saturated fat and cholesterol? That you actually need cholesterol and saturated fat to create anything in your body?

Sv3rige is that you?

eat ALA throughout the day or supp

Attached: 1522429221911.jpg (355x346, 20K)

They're both controlled for population numb nuts. Per capita breh c'mon

Fucking shit macros my dude

Are you a moron? Can you read? ALA is useless. Algae DHA MAY be bioavailable but there’s limited studies

>that variety
lmao you could get 90% of the micros with just red meat

1 (one) portion of liver a week will deliver better macros than every single food in that shitty pic

>77g of fiber

Attached: 1520708366046.png (646x595, 280K)

Percentage of population who are vegan/poofs already takes population into account.

>168 carbs
wew

the DHA in fish is from algae bro, they don't produce it themselves

yes, but that doesn't make the bio-availability the same.

all vegans should supplement B12 and DHA (and Vit D if you're a basement dweller)

being anti-supplement is nothing short of retardation

Attached: 1522430927774.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

all vegans should accept reality and eat meat

even if i ate meat id still take b12 & fish oil

To achieve minimum possible contributed suffering to the world, you need to garden your own vegetables, makes your own bread, and not use supplements.
When you buy supplements you're funding companies full of people who go home after work and eat meat. Not even so-called "vegan supplements" are free from this.
You're actively funding meat eaters who partake in the animal murder market, you might as well be eating meat yourself at that point.

algae based DHA is less polluted and doesn't make your breath smell like shit

That is a defeatist mind set. Whatever became of be the change in the world you want to see?

>moves jaw horizontally
Just debunked your pic

Woah yeah you did

Attached: 4AFBB552-924B-46D2-8078-6FAECE8F39A7.png (600x346, 15K)

your deficient in cowhoof19

>so i went back to eating meat for every meal
>thank god i don't have to eat the same thing all the time

>ALA is useless
kek

>the chart was made by Walter Voegtlin
>one of the forefathers of the Paleo diet
I was already wondering what kind of crazy confirmation bias it takes to make that chart.

>Availability of nutrients in beans, nuts and seeds is effectively zero due to phytates.
your retardation is getting very severe now

>fish is magic

>"what do you want today sweetie. Chickpeas, lentils, and rice or chickpeas and rice?"

are trying to imply that is a lot? i'm over 100g even on a cut

>I can drive an hour to a local farm, but raw cheese, raw eggs, raw milk, and pastured meats/organs and I'll literally be sufficient in every nutrient, no need to rely on the gov't or big pharma.
Until you have a heart attack and need a ton of medical treatment

that's my breakfast

Haha, except natural/real food like what I eat are full of CLAs, which are proven to fight cancer and heart disease. Try again faggot.

life-enhancement.com/magazine/article

>biological facts are biased

Attached: 7C9BEFA2-249F-4A0B-A69E-F776878F7603-4675-000003772D92437D.png (657x539, 102K)

>this is the intellegence of a vegan

Prove me wrong with sources you malnourished vegan faggot

life-enhancement.com/magazine/article/613-conjugated-linoleic-acid-fights-cancer-heart-disease-and-more

>all funded by the meat, dairy and egg industry
hmmmmmmm

Yeah lemme get you a vegan friendly source, oh wait, CLA is one of those 50 nutrients you can't get from plants, mhmmmmm.

serious question, as someone who's been low carb for a few months and mentally indoctrinated to fear anything over 25~ carbs, how the hell do you get over the fear of that? i dont mind upping my carb intake from 25 to 40 but over 100 seems insane to me. like water retention city

The research on CLA says that CLA may be useful to the cow that produces it, not that it prevents harm from all the atherogenic shit in its meat when you eat it.

by growing a set of balls

all those nuts are PUFA heavy so they lower T-levels
same goes for the seeds, only good seed is pumpkin seed and its not even there

20g of flax per day in just two weeks lowers your testosterone by 75%

seitan is just gluten, and gluten shouldnt be eaten too much even on people that arent intolerant to it

those "milks" contain carragenan and other garbage that is a threat to your stomach health

Broscience

Prove what wrong? The thing you just randomly made up? You're so blinded by your own retardation is hurts

Phytic acid does block the absorption of some nutrients, most nutrients are completely uneffected though. Also when you eat like a normal human being and you have some veggies or whatever in your meal that vitamin c in it, that will completely eliminate the phytic acid problem. Source: I'm not retarded

Sure, buddy. Now explain yourself

I've been eating a lot of carbs since I was born, it never occurred to me to "fear carbs", I've never been memed into low-carb. In other words, I don't have an eating disorder, so it's not a problem

Certain compounds can bind to DHA and prevent absrobtion, these might be present in algae but not fish.

you can supp CLA

Attached: 1522437492211.jpg (345x679, 41K)

Consider this, these compounds might be present in fish but not algae. I too can make things up

Hey retard, many studies have shown the effectiveness of fish oil supplementation, Algae is not well studied

For all you know, algae could be even better. "Not well studied" is not an argument for it being worse

>this is your brain on veganism

That's an excellent argument, I guess you win

I doubt these numbers, which foods listed provide vitamin B12?

Also, bio availability is not the same for vegetables and fruits as for animal products.

And what about the amino acid profile of the protein? Probably lacking in essential amino acids

i guess the amino acid profile actually was listed, 5,3g leucine ... lol, gl making gains. each meal should contain 2,5g leucine, 4 times a day

>each meal should contain 2,5g leucine, 4 times a day
kek, okay then

The B12 is from the fortified plant milks

>my solution to not eating a natural nutrient dense diet is to take a synthetic pill from the gov't instead

Attached: B7300AF9-AD7C-483E-862F-A8C9C5033BEA-2278-0000016199817D96.jpg (110x125, 2K)