Can we talk about hygiene for a sec?

Can we talk about hygiene for a sec?
>Take shower and scrub and go over arm pits at least 4-5 times
>Put deodorant on after shower
>Armpits end up reeking of BO despite lack of physical activity by end of the night, or in the morning
How do I stop this nonsense? I use Avon OnDuty 24Hours for deodorant and it doesn't seem to be doing it's job.
I just washed my pits and put deodorant over them again, I'm not even a fucking land whale so why am I stinking so bad?

Attached: armpit-main.jpg (759x422, 19K)

Get a deodorant that's not shitty

>Avon
Old spice, faggot

what would you recommend? I've tried Old Spice and it was fucking terrible and stained everything

are you a poo in the loo?

no and my diet does not consist of spices

Old Spice Swagger. It’s got a douchey name but it smells great. Also you could be using shitty soap. Try trimming down your armpit hair if it’s gnarly long.

clean up your diet, drink more water, stop smoking/drinking in excess if you are doing either. Every girl has complimented my natural odor, you shouldn't smell bad.

Are you using traditional deoderant? (Thick translucent gel) or antiperspirant (chalky white stuff) because deoderant is better.

Lynx/Axe Africa

Deodorant stick, for clarification

traditional desu

will look into this, I used to use Axe in highschool

How much do you use that it fucking stains shit? Girls always comment that I smell nice when I use it, and it has never once stained my clothes.

Antibacterial soap not just regular soap (this is important).
Deodorant (not antiperspirants).
Trim armpit hair.

BO is sign of high test user

Well stop being a pajeet for one

how hairy are your armpits?
maybe youre trying too hard
or maybe youre just being self conscious

drink more water

also, stop being fat

Attached: 1522180513074.png (2880x1800, 2.44M)

shave them

trim or shave it completely dumbass

is that karis ass

Could be new medication if applicable, or bad diet, or high stress/anxiety levels.

do you shave them? if not, your fault, retard. don't live like a disgusting caveman and you won't smells like one

This is a recent problem, never shaved my pits and they didnt stink before.

I purposely leave less deodorant on so girls can smell my BO. Inb4 getting called nasty, I've never had anyone come up and tell me I stink and all the girls say I have a smell that that they can only discribe as me.

>"eww have you realized user always smells like shit?"
>"yeah he fucking stinks, probably doesnt use deodorant lol"

I wish this was a meme. I have to shave my pits regularly to avoid OP's problem

Arm&Hammer Advance.
Swapped to it in my teens when I noticed it worked to stop my father's hockey bag smell and never looked back.

theyre just too polite to call you out on your stinky ass

shave you retard, obviously something changed and you have to now
it's for the better, fucking gross

Don't listen to these idiots telling you to shave, that just ignores the issue.

Since it's a recent change go through everything that's happened recently and try to figure out what triggered it.

Nah pharamones are no joke I'm also jacked and have a decent face so it works.

no it fixes it. bacteria can't grow well if there isn't any hair.

Do NOT use axe. You’ll smell like a middle school boy. Trust me I have had many women and gay men tell me they can smell axe instantly and it shrivels up their poosies.

>he probably thinks he's attractive but oh my god he stinks so much

this

i use victorias secret desu

BO =/= pharamones. Gf loves smelling me after a workout, but if I haven’t showered in awhile and haven’t put on deo she fucking hates it and tells me to shower.

girls fucking love a guys scent, same with guys and the way a girl smells (assuming she is fit, good diet, etc.).

i don't use soap, shampoo, deodorant or toothpaste. if my armpits start to stink, i rub some baking soda around on them and any odor is gone within minutes. my hair stays pretty nice if i brush it regularly, and some occasional baking soda (once per 1-2 months) cleans it up well. baking soda for brushing teeth works great.

if you're using "care" products for your body, you're just assaulting your hormone balance.

Yeah, not the spray deodorant, that shit is rancid. Lynx Africa Deodorant Stick is GOAT tho

they're called pheromones

>Daily Showering
>Shave or at least trim your pits
>Talc Powder
>Decent Anti-Perspirant (Sure, Right Guard)
>Wash t-shirts after wearing once, throw away old tees if they're stanky (or demote them to gym/house tees)

Generally does the trick for me

kek.

and because it can't he has no way of knowing if the underlying issue gets solved.

You don’t have to be so condescending, bro

Attached: E766F2FC-3DEB-470A-8FB5-8B2BB3308EF4.jpg (560x602, 70K)

and he won't look like he lives in the forest anymore. maybe it's just his body changing as he gets older.

i just corrected you. wasn't condescending. are you insecure?

>lack of physical activity

There's your problem user, pa used to say only men who did nothing all day stank by nightfall.

what a fucking retarded father.

He's right though.

no, that defies any logic.

Just came across as a little condescending brah. We’re all here to learn and better ourselves

Your theories don't matter, what happens in reality does. If both a neckbeard and a fit bro showered at 6am, then the gym bro worked out and played some other sports/did some cardio while the neckbeard sat around all day playing vidya, the fit bro would smell much more pleasing to the other sex.

Humans don't have pheromones retards

okay try it and have fun trying to attract females with your sweat.
my god, it's simple biology...

Please tell me that's Kari.

Attached: b17.png (480x608, 253K)

of course they have, read up on it

For real? It's too much test/drugs. I was cycling last summer and I reeked. Talked with my buddies who are also frauds and they all said that the smell worsen when we are pinning.

Attached: kari.jpg (698x713, 79K)

HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1521417248696.png (495x393, 267K)

Might have hyperhidrosis OP

look at that fucking hair color

Attached: karibu.webm (640x360, 2.32M)

>4-5 minutes

Yeah, I'm sure it feels like that, but you probably don't.

>get antibacterial soap (on black market if in USA) and use it
>sit in a hot bath for a few hours, and marvel at the shit that comes out of your armpit pores
>NO MORE COMMERCIAL CRAP! That is the reason you stink is because that Avon crap has clogged your pores and is festering there.

Once you're clean, use rubbing alcohol on your pits and that's it.

Your diet is also probably shit if you're using products from some multi-level marketing scam. That certainly contributes to the problem.

Shave your armpits, I couldn't get rid of the fucking smell. I shaved and the smell is gone

nigga drink some water

Trim armpit hair and use anti-perspirant

>shower
>can go 2 days without deodorant if I don't work out
>just a quick scrub in the morning gets rid of any smell for the day
Lmaoing at your lives.