Jaw thread

How the fuck do I compensate for a shitty jaw? My chin isn't so bad, but the mandible forms a U-shape rather than a |_| -shape.

Also jawlet general I guess

Attached: 1518809091601.jpg (249x249, 6K)

Grow a beard? Is that an obvious answer?

It is, but I can't.

Ask a barber what kind of haircut would compliment your baby jaw.

Next time I go I'll ask. Will getting jacked help?

No. Getting broader will just accentuate your narrow jaw. You need to get slimmer.

lad

Attached: wew.jpg (1184x1276, 270K)

tren is the only non-meme solution

I'm not obese or anything but I'm skinnyfat. I might try it but I want to be strong as well.

Is that you? Surely getting fit can improve it.

Isn't that a steroid? How can that affect the jaw?

it is
higher test = bigger and more defined jaw
just look at any pics of people pre and post roiding

Does TRT give jaw gains? Been on it about 4 months.

doubt those are strong enough to produce dramatic facial changes but I don't know jack shit about steroids

If roids improve your jaw, then shouldn't some kind of exercise, outside of just losing fat?

roids fix your jaw by giving you more testosterone, not because they make your build muscle.
but yes there is, chewing gum
alot of plastic surgeons say chewing gum causes jaw gains but they dont recommend it often because if you chew on one side more than the other you get an asymmetrical jaw, so its risky

So if I fix my soyboy bullshit and increase test naturally, I could get jaw gains?

Jawline-mogger reporting in.

...because it's my best and only feature.

Attached: my cheeks are still chubby as fuck but you wont believe the improvement in my face tbh fam.jpg (540x960, 39K)

What are you doing here? Lower your body fat, you're pretty good.

Would kill for a jaw and skin like that. You're fine, dude. Your cheekbones look good too, but if you get a little leaner you can bring them out more but I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Yeah but it is alot harder to increase test "naturally"
you are beautiful holy fuck brisbane?

wtf did you just lost weight or did something else? mirin hard tbqh

i dont know why but these jaws turn me on so badly, I would just love to lick in the straight line from base of neck to chin, god im getting horny thinking about it, can anyone dump more pics of jaws like this?