Zyzz was pretty small tbqh

Zyzz was pretty small tbqh

Attached: howtogetbodylikethis.jpg (496x626, 97K)

for you ...

Jeff Seid took the throne as King of Jow Forums long time ago. Jeff is natty and almost perfect except his gay ass earings.

>Jeff is natty and almost perfect except his gay ass earings
except for face, and personality. Which is like 65% why anyone would like zyzz

What about the fun boy haircut?

>Jeff is natty

should we tell him?

Attached: 1521577657486.jpg (559x598, 77K)

Lol this guy has literally zero charisma or personality he will never make it

Cookies

>Ideal male physique
>But it's so small!
He didn't lift to win records or any of that nonsense

Jeff Seid's face and hair ect are fantastic and have a similar prettyboy look to Zyzz. Jeff is objectively more attractive and didn't need to have facial plastic surgery to achieve it.

The reason Jeff is hated is because his physique doesn't come from a place of weakness like Zyzz. Zyzz's popularity comes from the intelligent, late bloomer, skinny, virgin, gamer victim story which all the nerds can relate to. On the other hand Seid's physique comes from a place of strength, smashing pussy since he was 12 while playing top level football, resembling the guy that bullied these same nerds in highschool.

The main reason Zyzz's personality shines through is because of his intelligence despite the way he acts so "douchey". Jeff doesn't have this same intelligence though and genuinely sounds dumb as rocks when attempting motivational speeches while attempting to mimic a zyzz-like persona.

Yeah but he was aesthetic as FUUUUUUUUCK

Is Jeff natty or wut?

>almost perfect
dude has the worst babyface

Attached: jeff.jpg (1632x914, 115K)

Haven’t been here in a couple years, is the cookies are ready guy with form that makes the viewer’s tendons hurt still around?

If Jeff would have stayed natural, I'd seriously respect him for the amount of work he puts into training and diet, dedication, etc.
But as he roids, he just another physique athlete who gave in. Oh well, at least he doesn't want to be some roid monster bodybuilder.

Attached: jeff.jpg (678x381, 40K)

>Jeff Seid took the throne as King of Jow Forums long time ago

There's only one true king...

Attached: c08.jpg (680x484, 38K)

EL HEFFE PLZ GO

I wish he came back. He just posted a video of himself saving a bat in a hotel in China.

On Jeff's dick much?

Technically he could be "natty" cause that's attainable without steroids just not without insane amounts of hardcore hormone blockers and fatburner drugs given he's been training aesthetics since before he could probably even cum and has insanely broad shoulders with an insanely narrow waist indicating high-test genetics.

He's just a one of a kind obnoxiously aesthetic and gifted freak of nature, Zyzz was more relatable to the average retard which is why more people are obsessed with him.

Attached: jeff-seid-1.jpg (900x750, 89K)

I actually asked him on his forum if he'd come back and he said no

no way, fuck that pompous ugly faggot. I hope he drops dead one of these days

>he thinks personality matters

Attached: 9946BF5B-D325-432B-AAC9-C9CCA988C8E3.png (399x382, 96K)

>he lifts for others and not self-fulfillment.

Attached: bloathmm.jpg (687x720, 27K)

nice b8 try again

Jeffrey, please depart!

Attached: 1509897850480.gif (400x250, 1.97M)

This feels like bait posted by my gym bro. Jeff, pls go and stay go

Attached: zyzz.jpg (368x592, 40K)

His physique is amazing but his style ruins everything, most punchable face NA

Jeff doesn’t look that amazing when he’s not being professionally photographed with make up and angles and lighting and shit. I mean he still looks A+ but, seems more forced and fake than Zyzz. Zyzz’s fakeness was low budget and relatable.

This was zyzz towards the end, he went full beefcake mode.

Attached: zyzz17.jpg (720x540, 55K)

isn't he a manlet?

Yeah he isn't 6ft like he claims

LOL

I don't see how pointing out objective facts is dick riding.

Zyzz got plastic surgery and Seid still looks better facially and bodily, the reason people liked zyzz but hate him is because the victim story zyzz has is one the nerds can relate to, while Jeff has the story of someone that bullied them.

SCOOBY saves BATS in CHINA while you measure MUSCLES on FIT

Why would anyone live in Australia anyways? Seems like a good place to get skin cancer and killed by snakes/bugs. Fuck that place, it belongs to the animals.

>that faggot
>king of Jow Forums
fuck off

Look at those amazing adobe gains