This is the most profound image I have ever seen

This is the most profound image I have ever seen.

Attached: soy vs chad.jpg (640x396, 59K)

tag yourself

me with the beer bottle

WHo made this and how did they manage to make the most truthful meme of all time

Me with the Ouch! shirt.

ive been thinking of framing this in my room

shit speaks volumes

me at the bar. brown shirt

me on the left wishing I was on the right

Me at the bar, white shirt.

Me at home playing video gamea

me far left, red shirt

Me the girl (male) with the phone

Me looking inside a bar where the same scene is happening in two windows. What the fuck is this witchcraft?

I don't get it? Is it everyone laughs at the soyboy and mocks with taking photos whilst everybody mires the Chad and takes photos at how much fun he is having?

London?

Nothing at all changes between the two, it's a matter of perception. The soyboy sees them laughing AT him, Chad just doesn't give a shit. The point is that by channeling your inner Chad you change the world around you by changing your perception of it.

Yes you pillock

Me on the left

me at the screen

thas deep bruh

Exactly. The guy is making fun of the virgin and yelling at Chad to get down, because he's such a fucking party animal and he wishes he could be just like him.
Stacy is taking pictures, "look at this fucking virgin XD #thevirgindance". "OMG Chad is so fucking hot look at his dance moves, god I want to suck his cock #FUCKMECHADPLZ"

>jst b urself
your attitude doesn't change the way strangers think about you

This man speaks the truth.

But Chad realizes that what strangers think about him doesn't matter (to him).

I always wondered how much of the awkwardness would be erased if I knew how to dance

yes it does

brainlets
it's all about MINDSET

re-draw one with chad with slumped shoulders and the virgin doing the chad dance.

As much as Jow Forums likes to meme it, it is actually true.

So don't be a whiney faggot and enjoy yourself

Have things to enjoy

It's okay to hate niggers and like video games, but you're going to have to have a sense of humor about yourself. Stop being an arrogant prick and work on yourself.

Attached: 1521639691563.jpg (285x317, 15K)

You have to believe, nothing is more important.

>implying no one cares if you're incel or Chad
what is this bluepill shit

But Chad doesn't care what strangers think. More than that, it does not enter into the mind of Chad that they could possibly be laughing at him - he KNOWS with the same certainty you know the colour of the sky, that the guy laughing MUST be enjoying himself, and that the girl taking pics MUST think he is hot. Through that belief he changes reality because he reacts with confidence. Whether or not it is initially true or not does not matter - it BECOMES true.

In 'The World as Will and Representation', Schopenhauer spoke about how one's will shapes the world itself: the metaphysical transforms into the phenomenal. To be Chad is to grasp this on an instinctive level.

All it tells me is that normies are brainlets.

*a s c e n d s*

It is quite thought provoking