Jow Forums Polandball Thread #3

Jow Forums Polandball Part 3: Return to Page 1!

In this thread we fill the map full of nation balls and related representing Jow Forums. To help edit things in, download the PNG file and edit it, uploading both the PNG and the .jpg because of Jow Forums's wretched filesize limit.

Current png file: ibb co/jMb1kS
(Period where the space is)

Attached: Overconfidence_Procedes_Carelessness.jpg (5000x5000, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/qoxs8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm the OP from the last thread, good to see this still going.

Attached: 1521870763033.jpg (460x444, 47K)

Kotori

Attached: Kotori17.png (780x720, 373K)

SSP needs "something" not sure what tho...

owo I'm on da ship

Attached: 291f4a3dae6c2e7d2d58b95bac53b37c.png?e=1522079769&m=lBAAi9ZTSkdtv06NUC-aDA.png (800x800, 190K)

Just FYI, the netherlands in the cabal is supposed to be kagarifag.

If I recall, there was also anothertoothpaste who supported them that wasn't Kagarifag themself. Eitherway, I couldn't pass up the moment to recreate one of the board's iconic moments in MSpaint balls.

Also, the right eyebrow is blurred, someone should fix it.
Someone should delete his text, change his eyes' appearance and put a lolicon ero-manga in front of him.
IIRC it was bulgaria, not sure if it was just a proxy of his or not though.

Like i said i made russia and rapoland smaller because they were taking up too much space. I also updated them. Someone fix russia's eyes and the shaddow of the sign, i'm bad at this.
Uncompressed: http[colonslashslash]ibb[dot]co[slash]k52zN7

Attached: bballs.jpg (5000x5000, 1.78M)

If you need people, lemme know, I save waaaaay too much.

Attached: IMG_20180310_164934.jpg (1878x1692, 515K)

Watch slut.

Attached: 3B70943D5BC24BF990FAE9D46B8C6792.jpg (612x816, 478K)

This ruins the small spainball who was having a conversation with russia.

That's also easily fixed, just move the text.

Also i worked on this whole thing for 3 hours straight today and i'm also working on a sprite that i need to go back on so once i'm leaving this thread for the more talented drawfags

Might want to add the kagari hairstyle to the kagariposters as for dannyfag the hairstyle or like the suit thing. For albania maybe the hat.

This thing is really starting to fill out nicely. Lesson learned for next time tho, if we ever do a collab again we should probably share the separate bits instead of constantly sharing the whole file

It was Bulgaria (spearmint toothpaste)

To do that, he'd need the .pdn file! Which I have...
But it's a mess. Probably be better if he replaced Netherlands with Canada to represent one of the Alpha Slowjakfags in my opinion.
ufile.io/qoxs8

Mexicans are proud members of the white race, I am IBERIAN!

An*Mefags are cursed by KARA BOGA (BLACK BULL)!

Attached: 1498887953395.jpg (745x769, 96K)

Bulgari was bugsposter think he actually might be the apple one.

Yeah canadian slowjak dude still around too

Fuck no, I'd rather have fucking Isabellefag over this bitch.

He even posted kagari with a semi-opaque Dutch and Bulgarian flag overlay

less talking more ball making

Attached: 1510228588030.png (320x320, 150K)

Are the newpaper editors in there like aya?

I don't know how this works, so im just guessing.

I just put mine in lol

Attached: Untitled01 (1).jpg (5000x5000, 1.15M)

this

Attached: 1512249356324.jpg (540x516, 193K)

I really like how you did the ship. But someone add me already!

Here's an idea, remove the cabal and have the same countries mount an attempt at raiding the ship.

You used the circle tool, get out of this thread

Or have the cabal draw a plan that depicts them killing the ship. I think the user that made the cabal put in too much effort for it to be deleted desu

it didn't get deleted it got moved to the bottom right

I know but iraq is suggesting we delete it.
>belgian user
>can't read

Aside from Kagarifag, Kabal isn't interested in/knows who KoG even is. It makes more sense for them to be plotting against the Queen.

Not to mention their grief is towards Jow Forums as a whole, as they're the ones responsible for:
>Thread limit per IP dropping from 5 to 3
>Three-minute Image cooldowns
>ABIB becoming board's primary mod after the other ones didn't want to deal with a bunch of constantly IP-changing autists
They should remain plotting against Jow Forums.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhow are you?

it looks good guys nice

I think he's the one that made it in the first place son
Also what's the point of that rooki face? It's not even a ball it's just randomly plastered on

why of course

Attached: 1521972459395.jpg (5000x5000, 1.85M)

Idk i didn't make it. The only non-balls i added are duke and burdo.

:(

I don't know why i even said anything about the kabal, i ignore all anime threads so i don't even know what it's about anyway. Just do what you want with it i guess.

> yet another edit without a PNG
I mean we can repeat that shit only so many times. At some point we're gonna have to play hardball and just ignore all edits without a proper quality file

Attached: 1514735076148.jpg (1080x1068, 210K)

>anime
You weren't here for the Kagarifag wars, weren't you? This is what the ship is referring to after the person who tried to nab gets with Kagari in essence used Jow Forums as their playground until that particular GET broke their spirit. That along with (which is why Butthurtkrauten is on the ship) is why Cirno is a thing on Jow Forums.

Attached: the_get_that_saved_bant.jpg (803x554, 85K)

Can't they be converted? Or does it lose quality as soon as its a .jpg?

...I mean . First mod interaction on the board.

That was such a good day.

Attached: 1504355526671.png (524x463, 26K)

No. Once it's jpg it's gone

Oh shush and gimme a kiss.

Attached: RoboSlut.png (1600x1055, 1.09M)

Who else we got........ Ladyboy German/Brit?

Attached: fCKhq0k222.jpg (2392x1916, 1.23M)

Can't remember with Belgian this was.

Attached: belgiumisgay.jpg (1365x2273, 1.27M)

Greekanon. Kek

Attached: IMG_20180205_122111.jpg (870x1200, 575K)

Gore, we get it mang. Why do you have to be so disgusting.

Because attention

Lol, hardly. Think if we compared the amount of posts you've made to me I think you'd be surprised.

I drew the cabal (with the help of an user who provided the template for the caped balls), I don't care as long as the end product is good.

Hes not as bad as that one german.

Then the UK, the US, and Romania have no business being in the cabal.
UK and US do flood at times, but they do it for shits and giggles not out of malicious intent.

What does the Croatiaball reference?

I didn't see Isle of Man so I made him

Attached: isle of manlet.png (298x140, 24K)

fuck
alright nevermind

Attached: 1.png (868x719, 247K)

this is progressing nicely

Attached: Untitled.png (500x366, 246K)

please add angry Belarus with a pack of grapefruite juice

Attached: Chuvashiaball.png (426x426, 7K)

i increased the size of the norways to be more like the other balls near them but I don't want to save and re-save a jpg so meh

Attached: norwayball2.png (769x299, 23K)

woah don't let it die just yet

Can someone put that female aussie cirno poster

why are you posting about yourself

Attached: 1521316871561.jpg (251x242, 11K)

Silly frog!

Attached: 1515716794226.jpg (373x415, 71K)

proof of you being female?

Attached: 1521316788268.jpg (711x650, 39K)

You have to go back

oh wow this is perfect.

Ayyy this is a Jow Forumspolandball thread not r/polandball

Attached: Scorchin_Borche.png (712x452, 33K)

You got something against frogs?

Attached: 1521132888399.jpg (420x420, 36K)

Frog is for freeze!

Attached: badfrog.jpg (900x900, 78K)

I've got something against newfags who haven't lurked enough before opening up their dumb mouths.

Attached: Borche_Hunter.png (509x511, 24K)

i've been on Jow Forums since the begiinning only i dont really like this board (because itsucks) and i dont participate in generals

Attached: 1521987921593.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Prove it, we would have smelled a robot like you avatarfrogging before July. What was the first meme forced by Jow Forums?

Attached: Borche_Sunglasses.png (721x544, 141K)

still no dk:( can someone do me one, and maybe add a small denmark? doesn't even have to be a full denmark, it can just hide behind the small norways or something.

stop frogposting ME

I have to admit I didn't read any of that but I'm guessing your problem is complete horse shit.

Take a shower and go to sleep. Back to work tomorrow. No more advice will come.

Attached: 1502130099167.jpg (1200x1176, 242K)

Everyone is going to look down on you if you act this way Jow Forums. We don't look kindly on Jow Forums or its memes, especially when they're being used by rude posters like you.

Attached: Frozen.png (800x1510, 493K)

>4543576
>4543655
Go already
i'm not even going to give you any (You)'s

Attached: 1496445816804.png (452x391, 18K)

This. You should emulate Shuaiby and anhero

Attached: Shot.png (300x250, 37K)

Meant to quote but trips don't lie

The Pharoh's hair looks like a Pokemon.

Updated a few shitty compressed textures.
Gave the cabal corner a burnt rim.
And added these

Full quality link:
ibb dot co/daVth7

Attached: benoit.jpg (5000x5000, 1.99M)

Needs depressed turkanon and canada pouring syrup on belgium

I'm surprised this hasn't been done yet also what image compressor do you use, OP?

Attached: BALLSS.jpg (5000x5000, 1.82M)

Added Turkbro. Don't have time to lewd the leaf anymore, altho it's a good idea
Also shrunk down KoB and touched him up a bit, no homo
I think that's him already in there, next to saltyburger. Middle left

Full quality link:
ibb dot co slash iWbmkS

Attached: 1518089104133.jpg (5000x5000, 1.97M)

add borche

Attached: 1509093332815.png (540x582, 53K)

No

hmm
can you replace the gun that the american ball has near the gayposter balls with a baseball bat instead?
There is already a leaf autisticaly screaming with a gun in the bottom right corner

Way to go nuDannyfag, you killed the thread.

where's hezpolan?

look to the left

Hes on the left in the middle center

Add a Greeceball with a baguette!

Attached: greecebaguette.png (1856x2482, 756K)

Added. And since none of you wanted to fix russia's eyes and the conversation with spain i did it i guess.
Uncompressed: ibb dot co slash hGWiX7

Attached: benoitcompressed.jpg (5000x5000, 1.85M)

yall gay

Could you add a Sachikoball?

Attached: Screenshot (778).png (1366x768, 880K)