Is it possible for a guy to get curvy hips and a heart shaped butt by doing certain excersizes...

Is it possible for a guy to get curvy hips and a heart shaped butt by doing certain excersizes? Recently took some pictures of my butt and I'm very unhappy with it, so I want to see if I can feminise it as much as possible without hormones.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 4K)

You realise it's heart shaped because her legs are crossed, right?

genetics help, i've got a big ass because of close african heritage
that being said, i've never seen anyone with a small ass at a PL meet. squats and deads (esp vars focusing on hams and glutes) will help

Okay but some people have heart shaped butts.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Awesome I will look into that, I don't have a gym membership so I'm to find a lot of excersizes or small equipment I can use at home.

Why

Like I said, I want to feminise myself as much as possible without hormones. Things can get messy with hormone changes so I want to avoid going down that route.

>pic for ants

Goddamn you

Sorry about that, found a bigger size picture for you. If anyone knows some other ercersizes or tips I'd really appreciate it.

Attached: 23161666_286646678491658_1774858921123512320_n.jpg (750x750, 36K)

Post pics so we can help.

Men's asses don't work that way
One of the many differences between males and females
If you want to turn your fruity ass fruit bowl fart fetish aficionado pink team playing milky licking butt plug up the ass having wishing you were servicing a gloryhole chicken corn boy eating self into a woman you have to take hormones and get surgeries
You'll be a freak of nature but at least you'll be happy for a few months until you realize what you've done and kill yourself.

No thanks people will just be jerks about it. I know there are some nice people on here, but tons of people tend to be jerks on Jow Forums. So I'm just loking for general advice.

please leave and never come back

See this person just proved my point. People should be nicer to each other on the internet. If I posted pics this guy or someone else would probbaly tear me apart. I always try to be helpful without saying hurtful comments. Anyway I'll look into some butt specific excersizes and see how far I can get. Thanks for trying to help me out.

You just need to be thick-skinned bruh, this is Jow Forums afterall. This is a guy's butt btw. Probably some degree of genetics helps.

Attached: tumblr_oqsaphwBn71u7vbh3o1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 402K)

See that looks pretty femine already. I have a pretty big butt so hopefully some excersizes can shape it up to look curvier.

This is Jow Forums, where people are able to practice their freedom of speech, it also helps that it's anonymous, so people tend to be jerks when there's no consequence. Just need to toughen it out kiddo. Everyone gets called a fag here, don't try to take it to personally.

just post your ass already holy shit

Yeah your right, normally I don't care as much. Just been having a lousy weekend and I'm upset with my body. Things will get better once I get in better shape.

Then it's good you have a big butt already. But it's all in the hips. Girls have a heart shaped butt because they have wide hips. There's no exercise that can change the structure of your bones. What you can do is lose the fat in your waist to make the hips look bigger and hope that you don't lose any fat in your hips. There are no muscles really that can make the hips bigger, but working the lower butt helps. Avoid exercises that work the upper butt because then it gives you a square butt instead of a heart shaped one.

Attached: 8531e5cc-0def-479e-9555-34907a54d184.jpg (1280x1707, 362K)

how do i get a butt like pic related :33

Attached: male2.webm (516x782, 579K)

Ah thats helpful, my butt is kind of square shaped right now, so I will focus on the lower butt from now on. I've also been doing other leg related excersizes for the hips but your advice was really helpful so thanks mate.

Attached: 1458682577630.png (1066x600, 435K)

Good luck! Keep us updated.

Attached: 1043c60824ba7a81e4fd63dae720f7a8.gif (500x370, 1022K)

god dammit is this really a man?

I hope so, gives me hope for men who want sexy jiggly butts of there own.

You should've just said yes. Wasted those quads.

Attached: 1521950579736.jpg (790x764, 84K)

Squats. My butt has become like this from doing them

This is not part of God's plan

i want to see owo