That 30 year old guy who doesnt have a gf

>that 30 year old guy who doesnt have a gf

Attached: 1519597825515.png (317x289, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQJ2QETnjcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that 22 year old guy who still hasn't had a gf, his hair is falling out and his biological clock is ticking
literally me

Attached: 1457556199787.jpg (430x350, 98K)

>that 30 year old virgin

Attached: robot king.png (1440x2560, 457K)

>that 30 without a gf who gets your girl who is ten years younger
Hello darkness my old friend

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jesus christ.

That's as far away from normie as it gets.

Tbh being a virgin at 30 isn't as bad as being one at 29, with the latter you haven't even unlocked your wizard powers yet.

>when youre so detached from reality that you think feeling a connection to someone behind a solid wall making a small vibration on the toilet is normie
D::

>that guy in his 30s who's a NEET
end me already

Funny enough, I know a bunch of 30 y.o.s who got divorced and are now single

AKA me.

By all measures girls should be fighting over me. But I'm 5'5" and no girls even know my name.

25 never even held hands with girl

wtf, i didnt make this thread!
DELET

youtube.com/watch?v=AQJ2QETnjcY

>when you're 32 and you've been with the same girl since 14 years old

>tfw turning 36 in July and have only had sex with my wife who I've been with since I was 19.

Thinking about discussing swinging with her.

>By all measures
too easy

>all measures girls should be fighting over me. But I'm 5'5"
You can't do this to us.

Are you a cuck? Have some loyal, normal, heterosexual relationship with your loving partner. God I hate this board and it’s degenerates

Attached: 44154382-3FFD-4A2F-BAFF-5D8564D68BDE.jpg (750x380, 160K)

Hate to break it to you but sex with the same partner eventually gets boring no matter how much you love them. Everyone wants to try something new.

>t.cuck

Sure thing, incel.

Jesus Christ wouldn't approve of you posting on Jow Forums. Don't be a hypocrite, user.

>6 more years before I can unlock my first firebolt spell.

Honestly pretty excited

Why dont just try threesomes instead of swinging

Also how you know she will like the idea of swinging ? Threesoms are better and fun overall

Attached: B_MBq7RW0AAXhoQ.jpg (600x600, 90K)

She has made out with some of her girl friends before when she was drunk. I will take this into consideration.

>implying
I've had sex with the same woman for years. I don't even need degenerate toys. If you're at least a fraction of as creative as I am, you'd know.

Give me your wisdom, user. How do I keep things fresh. We've tried wigs and roleplay which was actually pretty hot.

Yeah do it, id go for FFM threesomes hell even MMF threesomes instead of giving my girlfriend to some strange

Did she had sex with women ?

>how do i keep things fresh

Threesomes are the only way FFM MMF FMF MFM

Not that I know of but she definitely has some bi tendencies. I think all girls do.

>all girls do

Nah not all of them but a fraction, take advantage of that

There is nothing hotter than having two girls doing the 69 in front of you