Supplements are fucking shit for you

I stopped taking multivitamins, minerals, Fish Oil, Vitamin D etc... and I feel 100% better... It's all a fucking scam.

Attached: scam.jpg (290x174, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Docosahexaenoic_acid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You actual feel better or having the extra money feels good?

Vitamin D actually makes me fucking depressed and dull.
Fish Oil same.
Multiies wants me to puke the shit out and feeling shit as well.

Totally agree with you bro, vitamin deficiency never felt so good! Screw the jews, amirite?

Attached: 1522453464567.png (245x206, 6K)

This only the exact opposite. Going to keep taking them thanks. You probably got into your mommy or daddy's old fish oil pills that went rancid.

>assuming they do anything LOL.
>assuming its good for you when no scientific proof.

All I know is im magically not vit d deficient after taking a supplement. I dont think they are anywhere near a 1 to 1 ratio, but they do help.

People who blindly worship science are worse than people who blindly worship religion. I feel better with Vitamin D supps. Now, you can say "hurr durr anecdotal evidence", but if it works, who gives a fuck? Who gives a fuck if it's placebo or whatever? It fucking works for a lot of people, so I don't understand why you're this retarded

>who cares if it is placebo or not

LOOOOOL this has to be a joke

Varg doesn't use any of that shit and he is fine, why should i take it?

>no scientific proof that vitamins/minerals do anything for your body

t.brainlet

He's like fucking 45 and yet looks 70. All hair is white and skin old. Fuck you talking idiot.

>Who gives a fuck if it's placebo or whatever?

Attached: brainlet_abacus.jpg (292x390, 15K)

Are you stupid? Do you know what a placebo actually is? A placebo means that you ARE getting the desired results for the wrong reason. This is bad for drug developers, but why would you care what the reason is? If you feel better, why would you give a fuck if it's "Scientifically proven" or whatever?

There is significant evidence that fish oil helps brain development...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Docosahexaenoic_acid

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

No scientific proof that the supplement is what it says on the bottle unless you pay out the ass for a lab to do an IR analysis

Wow, I just bought a multivitamin (and multi mineral) and now I'm seeing everywhere threads about how they are bad for the body. The reason why I bought is because of zinc

This guy is right. Let's say I'm clinically proven to have depression and the doctor tells me to take some green pill. I take the pill before bed and the next morning I feel like a million bucks, why should I even consider the authenticity if I feel better regardless?

Yeah it's funny how every suggests multivitamins aren't just neutral or useless but rather BAD for you. Like what the fuck is the mechanism? Too many synthetics at once, why is it a thing? They would be so handy. I only take vitamin D now since I couldn't be bothered with zinc, magnesium, c & b etc all in separate, expensive products.

>supplements
>eating plants
>cooking
seriously hope you don't do this.... all full of antinutrients... heheheh

Attached: sv3.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Why take vitamin D? Almost all foods that contain calcium contain vitamin D too, or is it a little amount?

LISTEN UP RETARDS

The reason multis and other supps might make you feel like shit is because they ARE shit tier walmart-ass supps. Take a good multi its going to cost more but some of the cheaper ingredients are literally poison. I used to take some 12 dollar walgreens multi and it made me feel like shit now i take a powder form of Orange Triad and past the initial taste i feel alot better. Try it, look up some high quality multis/supps, they’re worth it srs.

Orange triad is the shit, same with thorne and jarrow. Even the GNC mega men are good. People should only take shit they know has been proven to contain the listed ingredients

I take a $68 multi.
It ain't shit.

I get there's more than 1 Team Fat but this looking like some same fagging

Attached: 1522465414928.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

lets get this shit started

>ingredients
>soybean oil

These are the only multivitamins anyone should ever take.

Attached: opti-energy1.jpg (320x500, 42K)

Do you really fucking believe you feel like that because of the supplements and it's not your mind making it up?

When I take 3 fish oil tablets a day I can't cum. Figured this out through process of elimination.
It's not that I can't at all, but takes a lot more effort and am liable to lose my erection. Not too sure why.

Not being able to cum is a mainstay advantage of team mini. Heil mini