Becoming a pro boxer as a 30 years old

>becoming a pro boxer as a 30 years old
What should my workout routine be?

Currently I'm doing
2 mile run on treadmill in the morning
boxing class afternoon

I wanna be the next Tyson

Attached: 1512240970978.jpg (675x1200, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/saila_tayla?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a 30 years old
inb4 OP starts samefagging his own thread as the "that 30 years old that goes to the gym" poster.

Yeah what the fuck is going on in that pic

Attached: 1522560223476.png (381x353, 36K)

lmao trying to become a professional athlete in any sport after 30. get real.

girls without fathers
because if one of those was my daughter i'd beat the shit out of her

>after
it clearly says "AS"

me 2nd from the right

based.
op pls go. you are beyond retarded

>beat the shit out of my daughter
lol
enjoy having to pay alimony

What's wrong with becoming a pro boxer at 30?
Lots of boxers fight until their 40s.

Do you really think you couldn't kick the shit out of your 20 years old self as a 30 years old?

post what you look like / your height and weight right now or I can't justify indulging your autistic rocky fantasy anymore

By the time you're ready to compete another 30 year old who has been training for 10+ years will push your shit in.

I look like the guy on the left
I've been training a good 10 years

Attached: 11.jpg (500x357, 64K)

Not gonna' happen OP. Most pro Boxers start in their early teens.

Man looking at this picture makes me feel horrible about eating 6 slices of pizza. Fuck.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (663x579, 106K)

Sure you do sweetie

God I want to impregnate this slut.

Attached: ObwK9Df.jpg (1152x2048, 265K)

what an absolute set of jugs on the pentagram-nipped one, mercilessly mogging the other thots

>that 30 yr old shadowboxing in the gym mirror

Attached: 1522693134458.png (378x349, 37K)

these 30 year old threads are getting elaborate lmfao

Attached: vO9rxTE.jpg (1536x2048, 482K)

absolutely fantastic pair, shame about the face though

1. Get a boxing coach that has a record of training pros.

2. Do whatever your coach fucking tells you to do.

3. If you succeed, you'll fight pro.

3.b. You ain't no fuckin' Tyson, Mr. Bitchtits. Just fight and be yourself.

Not the best... but man, I'd love a night with her.

I am so lonely.

Attached: zMfOCNa.jpg (1850x1241, 284K)

>You ain't no fuckin' Tyson, Mr. Bitchtits. Just fight and be yourself.
How do you know?

who is she gib sauce

Ask your trainers desu, they would know a lot better.

Cardio is always good but you don't wanna be carrying around too much bulk or you'll end up fighting at higher weight classes where you'll get outjabbed by cutbabbies with like 5"+ of reach on you.

>twitter.com/saila_tayla?lang=en
Saila_Tayla

Sorry to tell you my dude but you missed the boat. Your body isn't ready for the injuries and the detrimental impacts you'll be receiving. Most boxers in their 40s are heavy weights because their bodies are vastly different than other boxers. They use their weight in different ways. In fact they don't hit their prime till they are in their 30s, and thats not counting the fact that they've been training since they were 12 years old.

There are only a handful boxers that took up boxing beyond the age of 16 and made it to a competitive level. This is because boxing itself has changed drastically since the old days. The level of competition is vastly higher.

If you're looking to train outright than go for it. Most of the boxers I train with train 6 times a week, condition 3 days, light lifting 2 days. If you''re in the Brooklyn area come to Gleasons gym in DUMBO. I'm usually there training Thai and BJJ. You can meet most alot of professionals that will tell you the same thing, it isn't worth it.

Attached: 1521502411021.jpg (450x300, 31K)

If she doesn't have a father why does she want this then eh

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-002836.png (720x1280, 172K)

Holy fuck. I need my cock in her throat now.

Attached: 9rWmTqn.jpg (856x1808, 134K)

I know, right? I just had nachos. It's within my calorie restriction for today, but... fuck.

Attached: 1344237951597.jpg (419x304, 27K)

>. Your body isn't ready for the injuries and the detrimental impacts you'll be receiving. Most boxers in their 40s are heavy weights because their bodies are vastly different than other boxers. They use their weight in different ways. In fact they don't hit their prime till they are in their 30s, and thats not counting the fact that they've been training since they were 12 years old.
sounds like broscience

>boxing has evolved over the last few years
WHAT THE FUCK DO PEOPLE MEAN BY THIS?

BOXING IS BOXING
ANOTHER JACK DEMPSEY WOULD BECOME CHAMPION
ANOTHER TYSON WOULD BECOME CHAMPION
ANOTHER JOE FRAZIER
ANOTHER GEORGE FOREMAN
ANOTHER ALI

THEY WOULD ALL BE CHAMPIONS
THERE IS NO EVOLUTION

you won't be as good as tyson; sorry

Hah. Someone whose trained their whole life could get their shit pushed in by someone who was just blessed with better genes.

>>boxing has evolved over the last few years
Loma's footwork

I'm a 24yr old, picked up boxing as a hobby 6 months ago.

Whay type of weekly training should I do to make it to amateur fighting level? I currently struggle with my stamina

If you are serious than don't worry what all these people think op if their words are enough to de motivate you than you clearly are not mentally strong enough to compete. One day you will be 80 and wishing get you can go back in time.

Attached: d7f591f6ad9ce21ca376f7896aa1895a--twice-tzuyu.jpg (600x928, 56K)

Nofap x 5 years

>“I never knew that conquering so many women takes so much from you more than adds so much to you. I always read that the great fighters never had sex before fights and I was a young kid and I wanted to be the youngest heavyweight champion in the world, so I restrained myself from sex for around five years.”
Source: Mike Tyson in ‘Tyson’ and Athletes on Abstinence

Lots of running, lots of shadowboxing and lots of jumping rope. Focus on pacing yourself. Work hard on your jab. Do 3- 5 rounds shadowbox then jump rope 3-5 rounds and in the morning go for a run. Aim for 5 miles. When you are in their you will be anxious and if you have bad cardiovascular your legs will be on FIRE. You don't even need a coach to compete they will provide one for you like they did me. Amateur is based on points and you guys have on headgear. No one is going to be knocked out. So focus on your jabs.

Being a pro boxer or any kind of pro fighter is heavily reliant on what kind of build you have, sorry to break it to you. I tried to go pro/semi pro in Muay Thai because I figured I was too slender to really be good at anything else, and I was fast and lean enough to be pretty good at an agility driven fighting style. I found out pretty quickly that my frame and weight distribution wouldn’t allow me to deliver strong kicks at head level and just ended up getting kicked into oblivion by more mobile opponents who utilized their superior kicks to keep me at kick range. About a year into it I switched to jujitsu/MMA as an alternative route to becoming a pro fighter. I was incredibly well suited to the style. My legs could deliver the kind of stronger, lower kicks that the style favored, I was built like a crowbar with disproportionate strength in my back, arms, and core so any opponent I grappled with was zero contest. All this combined with the fact that I was fighting at 60kg (bantamweight) meant there was very little competition and within 2 years I was semi pro, where I fought for 3 years until I decided to focus more on an actually sustainable career that didn’t put me at risk of a serious head injury. My advice is find your strengths as a fighter before you commit to any one style/path. If you’re a heavier guy, which based on your Iron Mike aspirations would seem a reasonable inference, then boxing at heavyweight or welterweight is going to be determined by your striking power since knockouts are pretty commonplace among larger fighters whereas they’re very rare among smaller guys like me who utilize agility and leverage for submission wins. If you’re heavy because of your height, I’d recommend anything in the MMA pantheon that utilizes kicks and more conservative striking techniques as your reach and center of gravity associated with it will be beneficial to these styles.

Attached: 1516079416668.gif (423x264, 1.96M)

Because Tyson was garbage in this 30s...oh now I see how you'll be like him.

Get fucking real user that boat sailed a decade ago. The best guys in the world have been training their technique, movement and conditioning since they were children, it's insulting to them. You want to become "the next Tyson" with a morning run, an afternoon boxing class and a prescribed workout routine from Jow Forums? i know 40yo businessmen from my old gym who would do that level of boxing training just so they can box efficiently for their own enjoyment.
The only way i would encourage this is if you were some kind of elite level athlete, like a football player, D1 college wrestler etc but because you're here asking us for advice you're probably a nonathletic novice. Gif related is Tyson at fifteen, most people could train for years and never be able to move like this. Face it m8 you're 30 cars behind everyone else on the highway and there's no possibility of a turnoff. Make your dream a fraction of this make it your life goal to win your local "Golden Gloves" tournament or something, even that is going to be hard as fuck.

Attached: 15 year old mike tyson.gif (206x310, 1.99M)

Here is what Mike Tyson said about not having sex for 5 years:

>I was so stupid. I just went by what people told me. 'This is what you’re supposed to do, girls are gonna mess up your boxing’. I entered this profession a total brainless individual, looking for glory because my self-esteem was so low. Can you believe I’m 12 years old, looking for some glory because my life is just such a waste. It’s ridiculous.

Why where you scared? You could have gotten a shot at mighty mouse within a year of being in the ufc. Then been set for life.

just practice some boxing for cardio, dumby. You're supposed to get smarter as you age, not get your head punched in like the young kids who get into boxing because they don't know shit else.

>becoming a pro boxer as a 30 years old

Are you 15yrs old?

If you are 30 now, I suggest you to become an amateur boxer first, and if you don't give up until 32 keep going foward.

If you are taking boxing classes you started it wrong, those are cardio training for girls in gym, just like muay thai and kickboxing.

Try to find some gym with boxing training equips setup, and a trainer that trained people competing (since you are an old fart I suggest Olympic style).

If you can't stay at least 2 hours a day doing the training routine, eating right and sleeping well, and sparing every chance you get. Forget about it. Pros train for +8 hours/ day.

>Can you believe I’m 12 years old
Wow, he didn't have sex from 12 years to 17 years old. What a fucking sacrifice for the sport.

The higher in the ranks you go the more you encounter guys who fight like animals. At bantamweight the threat of serious injury, especially to the head, is significantly low, but after seeing a couple of nasty heal-to-cheeks I got a little worried that the “sport” of the fighting disciplines was dissolving into gladiator-style spectacles of increasingly brutal knockouts. My big problem was that I usually went the submission route instead of KO/TKO’s and wouldn’t get promoted as much as guys who wouldn’t wait for a tap, more “Go For The Throat” than I was willing to get. Plus, especially at ranks approaching pro, the abundance of dirty moves/strategies is INSANE, a lot of those guys have the kind of ego where they wouldn’t mind taking a technical loss/suspension if they’re losing on points.

do you even know any girls?
Your whore daughter is going to leave the house dressed like an angel, change in her best friends car, and show up at the event dressed and ready for a dick sucking contest.
>girls without fathers leave the house as is
>girls with fathers lie about it
Women are horrifying user. Go meet some and you will see that no one should breed them until this new wave feminism thing dies.

lomachenko's "matrix style" doesn't evolutionize anything

>*loses to Uber driver*
shiiiieeet he truly changing the game

Attached: 1518850858619.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>Go to a boxing gym
>Get coached on boxing
>Sign up to start competing

A real boxing coach will give you better routines than anyone here. After that, it's all up to you to win more than you lose.

>Tyson was garbage in this 30s
Yeah.. he was sitting in the fucking jail lifting weights
That's why he became shitty after his return

>Lots of boxers fight until their 40s.

Every single pro boxer on his 30s and 40s is a pro because he made a name for him self when he was on his early 20! Nobody wants to see a 30 something year old with no body with no fight record. You would literally have to start in amateur boxing and no one will book a 30 year old to fight against all the 20 year old amateur boxers. All you will only end up embarrassing your self.

Not a single promoter will touch a 30 year old with no prior fighting experience.

>big tiddie goth gf

Attached: 1517917360492.jpg (507x720, 75K)

La creatura...

If you're becoming a pro, you should have a coach. If you have a coach, then you should listen to him instead of random people on an Iranian flyfishing forum.

>defeatest mentality

3 > 1 > power gap > 2 > 4

Eh, why not. Jess Willard was 33 or 34 when he beat Jack Johnson to become Heavyweight Champion.

Yet he declined when he started fucking bitches.

It's possible. Unless you're a fighting genius though you probably won't get anywhere near the top.

he had already been boxing for 6 years at that point though to start learning in your 30s is basically retarded since boxing prime is 28-32

>1. the super slutty, yet really emotional friend
>2. The cute, yet attainable friend. She's the "mom" of the group and takes care of the others when they are (Slightly) more wasted than she is. You'll date her for 5 or so months.
>3. The hot as fuck friend that you will never bang, and she will never be interested in anything you have to say, no matter how long you date #2
>4. The ugly friend who is sad all the time. She also takes the most drugs and regularly spergs out

Attached: 1519932812100.png (970x624, 286K)

If I'm 23 and my fighting experience consists of body boxing between classes 13-17yo and street fights from 16yo to present, should I consider going into boxing to try and make a name for myself? Would that experience translate well enough or would I have to unlearn so much that it wouldn't be worth it

Fair enough, he had started in his late 20s. I brought it up mostly because it was the closest comparison I could come up with.

I had nachos and 3 muffins and Pepsi zero after getting high. Outs all I've eaten today. Tomorrow is going to be exhausting to get this guilt off.

Yeah. I know a guy like that. Just got into lifting and is doing high level lifts. Loved fighting and destroyed others at the backyard crap.

Fuck him and his genetics.

Attached: 1522556975341.png (665x663, 1017K)

You’re nowhere near ready to even fight as an amateur if you’re coming here asking about a routine and saying you do two miles on a treadmill.

Attached: E46D43AF-7372-4420-A8C2-0F4D8D5A7606.jpg (1302x640, 161K)

I have heard that going pro late in mma is easier than in boxing,Manuwa started training 28yo and almost fought for the title at LHW,Ngannou started boxing 22yo and mma 28.
Why is it?

Manuwa is a bum, Ngannou is 6'4" and has been roiding since he was old enough to walk, and he was exposed the instant he fought a legit opponent.

BBC appreciation day

there are those statistical anomalies like bernard hopkins who can win titles in their 40s but they've been boxing their whole lives

boxing is exclusively the hands so the speed, technique, timing and precision need to be mastered to such a ridiculous level of detail
mma you have more options, you can take it to the ground, you dont have to sit there are strike with someone who has done striking their whole lives
if you're a decent wrestler and you fight someone like francis ngannou who is terrifying standing up but helpless on the ground you have the advantage
there's more room for creativity

>$20
>someone buy me this
Huh

Attached: image.jpg (200x200, 15K)

>t. cuck who doesn't know how to raise respectable children
It's your responsibility as a father to teach your daughter to respect herself and find satisfaction in personal achievements, not the meaningless approval whores and degenerate young men.

modern women

Rolling

How fucking easy do you think boxing is? It ain't picking shit up and putting it down. It takes a ton of training and dedication. If you're not working out 5~7 hours a day you're not going to make it

Easiest way to get into pro fighting is to be a heavyweight mma fighter. All you need is good power and a good chin.

>mfw

Attached: D97042DC-6045-4419-B7CB-F2A376EBCCA5.jpg (393x599, 54K)

>This is because boxing itself has changed drastically since the old days.
True.

>The level of competition is vastly higher.
Just lol.

Why so butthurt? Most boxers train like shit and will never amount to anything. It's a meat grinder, so you can still make money by being thrashed in sparring.

Most of you guys have no clue about boxing. No clue at all, neither of the sport nor of the background and backroom stuff.

THIS, and focus on learning how to slip punches. Also footwork, footwork is CRUCIAL

Lol op is mad because deep down he knows he wrong

hello /x/