Why did you go vegan Jow Forums?

why did you go vegan Jow Forums?

Attached: 1522759442725.jpg (1080x1917, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/chi-cholesterol-fda-warnings-20150214-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't

because it cleared up my skin nicely

I tried veganism for a month and it was alright. Was mainly looking for some general wellbeing/energy boost. And it worked to a small degree. But I realized I could have that same energy boost just from eating more healthy food (esp berries and broccoli and other fruits/veggies) and still eat meat occasionally.

Ethical reasons.

because exploiting animals is subhuman behaviour

Attached: ThumpingIndustryPractice1.webm (432x240, 2.15M)

health

not gonna consume carcinogens and hormones for no reason

this

i'm 99% sure I want to go vegan for health reasons, but I'm still on the fence about cholesterol

I keep seeing conflicting opinions/studies/websites saying that there's a positive correlation between cholesterol and testosterone/luteinizing hormone/protein synthesis

but all the vegans keep saying "yeah, but it will clog your arteries, and you'll die from a heart attack at age 46 eating a bunch of eggs and red meat"

Is cholesterol literally the "steroids of food" ? Or are all the claims that it helps gains completely baseless?

Because I was tired of being nutritionally complete.

I can't relate to the starving people of impoverished countries if I can eat a sound diet. It's also education privilege to know that vegan diets are terrible for you in the long run.

sounds like broscience, so long as you have enough fat in your diet I doubt it would make a difference. Can't confirm though.

experiment for yourself, you don't have to make a lifelong commitment

kek, this guy gets it

You can increase cholesterol as a vegan too, saturated fat is the most powerfull dietary stimulator of cholesterol production. You can find it in extremely high concentration in tropical fats such as coconut and palm oil.

I think long term though, increasing cholesterol to get like a 5-10% increase in test will have no effect on your gains or mood. Also the studies looking at vegans tend to show them having higher test(but equal free test) to omnivores, so that is worth taking into account. Going vegan is not likely to reduce your test.

Also given you lead a reasonably healthy lifestyle the only way to significantly increase test is to inject it, and even then you need a good dose to get an effect, much more than these 5-10% increases.

user, what does vegan ass taste like?

Attached: 1476381824839.png (741x568, 29K)

Cucking yourself out of the pleasure of being one of the most superior species to ever walk this Earth is literally subhuman behavior. Ooh, look at that baddie, he kills the poor cute little pig, I'm sure every single pig I ever ate received that treatment from that same baddie.

Like cabbage

love

Considering the amount of fiber they eat, and the inevitable 6 shits a day they take.

I imagine it takes like shit.

thankyou for enlightening me superior specimen

Attached: autism.jpg (607x608, 35K)

So that's where our ancestors got their VitaminB12 - we're herbivores alright!

this is the only reason, 'vegan for health' just means plant based diet. vegan means no animal exploitation not just your hippy diet you hipster cunts

You do know that you can easily buy meat that comes from actual farms where the animals are treated well and slaughtered in humane conditions..

>humane slaughter

Attached: 1522763967607.jpg (221x250, 7K)

>humane slaughter

>humane slaughter

Attached: 1522764177610.png (1054x193, 16K)

Let the animals die of old age! Thats how it's always been in nature

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Meat is delicious and nutritious. Shan't be removing it from my diet anytime soon.

>the absolute state of vegans

You're right, why bother killing them quickly. Let's just go back to clubbing them to death

this is the only correct answer. naturally raised meat is fine but processed meat is 10x worse than processed vegetables. So I only eat meat and eggs from my grandparents farm.

>nature is the moral baseline

Attached: 1522764388568.png (627x589, 74K)

>killing animals is morally wrong because I said so

Attached: 1517685223149.png (645x729, 63K)

How about not slaughtering them like a barbaric piece of shit

Having a relatively painless death after a life in relative safety and company is inhumane. Let them go extinct.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Vegans are true cucks kek

>woah what's the problem fella i just gassed you're child in his sleep I didn't rape it to death??

how is an animal experiencing it's whole natural life in peace a negative?

I dont care when i see pig cow and chicken i see meat i dont see animals with soul and own will so i dont care in what way they die as long as meat tastes good. I am human i stand at top of the food chan and i take what i want to take cause im number one predator on earth

Maybe because we evolved over millions of years eating meat and meat is still important for a well balanced diet. It doesn't just become wrong to do over the course of 10 years because it became convenient for fucking city-cucks like yourself to stop eating it.

I don't want to spend the rest of my life supplementing my diet and asking every restaurant "is this vegan friendly" only to look like a sucked up malnourished faggot. That and meat is delicious.

Attached: 1521843723702.jpg (565x500, 89K)

Someone post the webm of the zebra getting his guts pulled out while being alive

you rn

Attached: 1522765019175.jpg (960x692, 76K)

this

>Let them go extinct

Animal agriculture is literally the leading cause of species extinction

>What are resources? Why can't everyone just have everything they want? This world is dumb

Attached: d02xAE6.jpg (227x250, 4K)

>humane
>slaughter
Pick one

>Die by being eaten alive
>Die by bullet in head
Pick one cause i gotta eat sissy boy

You might actually be a Psychopath

People like you are the reason i don't go vegan. As long as scum like you exists there's just no hope for this pile of shit we call our world

>animal agriculture is resource efficient and isn't the cause of 90% of rainforest deforestation and the world's highest consumer of fresh water and land use

Attached: 1512091394859.jpg (1024x1704, 161K)

TRIGGERED

Attached: 1522755336748.gif (352x288, 1.88M)

>Comparing killing a stupid animal that has no concept of death to killing and raping a child
This is why people make fun of vegans lmao

Attached: 1522731080234.png (253x238, 40K)

>There's no difference between free range farming and mass production of animal products.

Attached: 1514853139772.png (543x443, 20K)

>Better lock my children in my basement, they might be raped or killed if they go outside!!

Yes, i can't deny it, when i see animals suffer i feel bad inside.

A pig is more intelligent than a child under 3.

>animals have no concept of death

Just so we're clear, there would be no problem with me going around slaughtering dogs since they have no concept of death?

But pig is more tastyer than a child under 3

Attached: source.gif (640x640, 234K)

Yes, so called "free range" farming involves huge scale destruction of habitats to make way for your burger cows. Are you advocating solely using factory farms then?

Comparin lives of human beings and animals like they are same...a true psychopats in this thread

That wasn't part of your argument and how do you know? Would it be fine to kill the child if it was tasty then?

>she did nothing wrong
>she is an autist
>yet she makes educational videos where she talk
emelie might be ugly and skinny, but she is too pure for this world

What makes them uncomparable?

What animals kills its own children for food when not in emergency situations?

I think you're really grasping at straws now, like all vegans. It has to do with your inferior brain and brown skin.

Well, people do it every day and no one really seems to mind. We just call it euthanasia instead of slaughter.

>What animals kills its own children for food when not in emergency situations?
That is relevant how? How would that determine if it's right or wrong?

>I think you're really grasping at straws now, like all vegans. It has to do with your inferior brain and brown skin.
Kek, spoken like a true intellectual.

Thats because pigs age faster and die sooner than people. A 3 year old pig is equivalent to someone in their 20s

I realized how easy it was to just not kill animals and still make gains.

If you need to ask this consider suicide

Attached: kys.jpg (864x1300, 72K)

>No matter how "good" the argument is, no matter how emtional they get, people still eat meat and there's nothing they can do about it.

IMAGINE being an argumentative vegan.

No actually I'm advocating taking 3 steps back and eating meat (including innards) and other animal products in moderate quantities.

Bought in a farm near you, so you can relieably say that the conditions under which those products were produced are acceptable.

Even though this is never gonna become the norm, I still vastly prefer it over any alternative.

Either you need cholesterol in your diet to make hormones or your cholesterol levels aren't significantly influenced by diet. You can see how these two viewpoints conflict, right?

Ok sure, thanks; I'll go around "euthanize" those dogs which look the tastiest since they have no concept of death anyway, great.

Let's see those potassium levels, carnie

When another man beats his meat, you shove that meat down your throat
Which one is more gay, fagboi?

>tfw veganism is becoming more popular and thus more industrialised which will cause greater destructuon of natural habitats.

Attached: C8QJTn1XgAAjhQU.jpg (572x750, 89K)

Funny how whenever the devastation caused by animal agriculture is brought up, the supporters suddenly "don't each very much meat" and buy from wonderful happy farms where the animals are delighted to give away their bodies

>"A farm near you" will never become the norm
It won't become the norm because it physically can't. There is literally not even a fraction of the amount of land available on the planet needed to raise animals on a free range farm if every person was to switch from factory farmed to free range

You clearly acknowledge it is a problem and that consumption desperately needs to be scaled back, since we know we don't need meet for health, is the devastation and suffering you are supporting really worth the seconds of taste pleasure?

Not true. We make more than enough plant food, but most of it goes to feeding animals. That we then eat.

>he says while posting from a computer full of rare earth minerals.

Stop being so hyperbolic soyboy.

Dude we produce enough feed to raise 56 billion land animals every year. The land and water consumption is not exactly gonna increase as this number falls

>2018. being this uneducated about empirical data

Potassium: 4.2mmoL
Testosterone: 685
Chest hair: Rug-tier
% of hand callouses: 60%
Tractor operation: Pro
Firearm Proficiency: high
Neck: 18.5in
Manliness: >9000

Match that, soyboy.

Vegas BTFO

Get off the internet and quit using technology, you're harming mother earth by using these things.

Is that why greenhouses in mexico grew from 2965 acres in 2005 to 58070 acres in 2015?

Enjoy your organic slave labor veggies.

I'm starting to hate vegans more than fat people

preach

Attached: bacon_bro.jpg (640x463, 117K)

>naturally raised meat is fine
Wrong

nice work on trying to expand your dating pool

They are religious nutters.

Unlike the majority of christians that don't say shit nor care, you have the westburrough baptist chuch of diets.

> muh dietary cholestumol

chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/chi-cholesterol-fda-warnings-20150214-story.html

Post body

Oh you got me wrong, i buy all the most disgusting mass produced shit out there and hate myself for it every day. Doesnt change the fact that the world would be a vastly different place if expensive, high quality free range meat was the only type of meat around.
Wont happent though.

Also I think you might slide into the next issue if you're not careful. You wont solve the overpopulation problem by going vegan.

Also yes i'm very much of the opinion that diets like keto and paleo that force you to eat meat multiple times a day are probably not very "natural" for our bodies. Neither are 100% vegan diets.
In my hypothetical scenario meat would be consumed maybe 2, max 3 times a week. In my hypothetical scenario however there would also be people who just are not able to afford meat. So it's pretty pretentious of me, someone who would clearly be able to afford meat, to impose that on others.

Boy, patton oswald let himself go. ...not that he was a paragon of fitness before this pic.

Daily reminder that an aryan Male doesn't need meat. Meat is for biggers and Jews. Hitler was vegan because the unnecessary slaughter of animals is barbaric.

Hitler was vegetarian not vegan and as far as the "Aryan Master Race" goes. They got beat by a bunch of meat eating Soviet Sledgehammers.

vegans have to eat supplements because they don't get all nutrients from plants, how natural.

Attached: 1519901195535.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

Imagine being this stupid.
Being vegan is not about being perfect, it is about minimizing harm done to animals.

I want the supplement meme to die

>Against the slaughter of animals
>Slaughtered millions of people he considered to be subhuman and therefore animals

This is your brain on veganism

>I'm fine with causing harm to things as long as I benefit from the results

sure, you probably get plenty of K2, B12, taurine and zinc from a plant based diet

I know a retard that eats meat, does that make every single person that eats meat a retard?

I honestly don't know a single vegan that doesn't have mental issues.

Still you kek