That guy who covers his pin at the ATM

>that guy who covers his pin at the ATM
>that guy who is too afraid to see his bank balance on the screen instead of on paper

Attached: 1493952725665.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

>>that guy who is too afraid to see his bank balance on the screen instead of on paper
what the fuck I thought I was the only one who prints off my balance because it makes the despair at seeing how low it is a little better than seeing it on a screen

You know you´ve reached true inner peace when you can just get cash at the atm and walk away while it is still showing "Current balance: 3,56" on the 21st of the month

These are starting to get really weird and specific now. If you have to check your balance and don’t keep a running balance at all times you’re a broke nigga.

>bro says he wants to check his balance
>push him over
>he gets mad
??

How does it make any difference? Explain to this please to a non-autist

>that guy who sqauts when he takes a shit

Attached: 5b62eee0457382f24b98a4ab29e86c2f.png (359x427, 284K)

They're pussies that don't like acknowledging their problems and so they delay the inevitable conscious knowledge of how badly they're fucking up for as long as possible.

T. Used to be me

Because other people may see it when it's on the screen but you can easily hide the paper

A girl at work is convinced Im a secret millionarre eventhough I only have £2000 thereabouts in the bank

Its really how you dress and act that matters.

>that guy at the gym that checks his phone between sets

>that guy who wears boat shoes but drives a nissan micra

I wear plain brandless tee's like tech ceo's, which adds to the image.

I hate the people that ask for a receipt from the atm, leave it hanging from the slot and i find it with £5000+ balance.

Why

To fuck with people like you

To show off

>bank balance
found the 18 year old. grown ups don't keep their savings in a checking account.

Is there something wrong with using every chance you get to train?

>that guy who says tomorrow he will change everything
>next day he spends all day browsing Jow Forums

Attached: pepesfriend.jpg (225x225, 6K)

What if you don't have a toilet?

>slav squat gains

>what are deep insert skimmers and thermal cameras

Attached: article-0-0CCAE7DF00000578-387_468x456.jpg (468x456, 70K)