PHENIBUT

Where do you buy phenibut, and what kind is the best?

Attached: phenibut-powder.jpg (1600x1600, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Phenibut
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/F-Phenibut
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BIOVEA

I get mine at nootropics depot, i usually get the capsules. Shit works great

Lenny pls go

Attached: 2ntyzgp.jpg (603x900, 86K)

Ive tried so many but zach attack phenibut is the best.

Didn’t feel anything at 1g per day

Bought from biovea

what is it for?

phenibut or yohimbine? which 1 more better

Not worth it. Kept me up all night, tastes horrible, made me shit like mad, and all for two hours of being more sociable than normal.

ebay. Think I'm using this shit too much. I use 2 - 3.5g a couple times a week.

Attached: 1520872682583.png (461x506, 302K)

Great, thanks. Its not gonna fuck with my hormones though is it?

dont fucking take this. the withdrawls are ten times worse compared to benzo.
made me suicidal.

could do presentations and talk to girls without a problem though. 4/10

How much were you taking to get withdrawals?

1.5g from nootropic despot doesn't do shit for me. I'm on seroquel so maybe that's why but they shouldn't have any interactions

I doubt it, I take in every once in a while when i go out. Helps a bunch

i took a pill everyday for 3 weeks and quit cold turkey after the bottle got empty.

Why the fuck would you ever compare the two. Completely different
Well thats just you. I take it, drink some shots and am social, happy, anxiety free and euphporic from when I party (starts at usually 10, until I sleep( usually 4 30 am). I also wake up feeling fine but that depends on how I drink.

woah that's not much at all. A pill is like 250-500mg. I guess it was because you were doing it everyday.

take 2g with 10 beers

How big were the pills?

and then die? Are you being ironic or do you actually do that?

phenibut with alcohol is a great party mix but dont drink as much, 10 beers would probably be ok depending on your weight.

10 beers is a shitload to take with phenibut. That shit can literally kill you.

tfw phenibut non-responder
tried doses up to 5g without tolerance and nothing, tried nootropics depot and powder city (before they changed ownder or w/e)
Scared to try more than 5g since AFAIK you really shouldn't be doing that much to begin with without tolerance anyway.

dont do this it creates mustard gas
i take 0.75g every 2nd or 3rd day. can have up to 2 beers but i rarely drink these days.
take any more than that and you're going to be less productive i've found.

no

Attached: notitle23.png (679x502, 18K)

Bought from biovea, tried it twice and felt absolutely nothing (took 1.5g and 1.75g the second time round). Just received these two from lift mode and going to try this weekend at a 2g dose

Attached: 15228798988931333902421.jpg (3264x1836, 1.41M)

I don't fucking get this shit, I know I wasn't taking it under the strict rules people put on it but I bought some and haven't touched it in months.

>Buy it cause I love drinking, can be kind of quiet and un-charismatic at times and am prone to anxiety. I'm definitley not anxious like 24/7 anymore though just I get it from specific situations.

The first like 3 times I had what I thought was like 500mg, it didn't really do anything noticeable. Mind you I found I was in a better mood than usual maybe, but I can be up and talkative like that just from sleeping well and having a good day so could've easily been a placebo.

Then the one day I decide to take some more because I like wanted to actually 'feel' it, you know? So I take probably twice as much as I normally do, I'd guess around 1-1.5g, took it first thing in the morning but I ate some breakfast with it cause fuck it I'm not going to go hungry just to catch a buzz.

And I swear this shit made me feel terrible. Like I was anxious and kind of nauseous and just felt out of it. This was a longer day at school for me too and I found I like "came down" while I was driving home and I got this huge like depressed wave I was like fighting back tears in my car for no reason. By the time I got home I felt retarded, like if any of you have smoked a lot of weed in the day time then felt like shit because you're burnt out and retarded it was like exactly like that.

Haven't touched the shit since, meme powder 3/10 would not buy again.

What time do you take your phenibut to stay up till 4.30 am and do you take with caffinated drink?

ok weakling

Dont eat after 2 30 , take a g and a half around 5 30 then another around 7 30 then eat at around 8 15 and party all night long

Cheers. I'll be trying some of Liftmodes Phenibut this weekend

What about tolerance, addiction, and withdrawal?

wat it do?

Just took 4 g along with 4 l theanine caps (800 mg) to feel normal. AMA

Attached: 592_zoom_1443469131.jpg (1000x1000, 257K)

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Phenibut

>penisbutt

Is that a freudian slip, user?

literally came here to post this

You had withdrawals because you were taking it every day you dumb nigger

>recommended you avoid alcohol while taking
interest lost

i dont want to fucking research it i am autistic somebody just tell me what the fuck it does

It's a GABAergic. Taking alcohol with phenibut is somewhat akin to taking it with a benzo.
Anyway psychonaut is very cautionary and likes to push harm reduction, which isn't bad, but obviously a recommendation to avoid alcohol doesn't mean you can't drink alcohol, it just potentiates it and comes with the risks of mixing two CNS depressants.

tl;dr you can drink just drink less than you normally do, and you'll probably still come out ahead in terms of drunkenness/sociability

google it you absolute fucking retard.

Nah you good homie, been doing the same for a few years now, nothin wrong with it

>produces anxiety suppressing, sedating, relaxing, and euphoric effects when administered.
Among other things are sociability enhancement, think alcohol but without being full blown retard mode
Motivation enhancement, etc

does it fuck u up, or still able to drive etc on it

That's going to come down to your dose and how it affects you personally. Most people are fine to drive as far as I know, but it definitely has the potential to fuck someone up enough to where they shouldn't be.

Tried that box on the left, felt it really well the first times (took 750mg). The other boxes i don't feel anything.

Just don't:
>Take 1500mg+
>Wait 90 min, start drinking
>Chug half a bottle of whiskey
>Don't feel very drunk, so drink more

Because the phenibut effect will rise up to six hours which means it increases your alcohol intoxication by the minute. I've suddenly found myself blacking out.

I've just bought this

Took maybe 500mg the other night at 9ish went to bed around 11.30Ate 2 hours or so before (slow digestion)

Never felt anythingso hard to wake up in the morning could of been that I was tired or that it gave me a deep sleep.

Going to try it again maybe on the weekend
At what dose though ?

I want to feel the anti anxiety benzo effects

>I'm not anxious but I'm working Saturday and what to test it to see if I can cold approach girls in work more easily.

I'm working nights as well so don't want to feel too sleepy

Can you redoes it ?

Attached: IMG_4858.jpg (283x424, 52K)

Honestly mate you don't sound like a person who should be taking it. Actually you don't even sound like a person who should be allowed to drive.

Btw I bought it last summer no effects

I didn't know if I had taken it wrong and too often back to back or maybe past benzo use (used to fuck with them 2 years before)made it feel like nothing to me

It can take like 4-6 hours to even kick in, and that's when taking it on an empty stomach (followed by not eating for those 4-6 hours).
Basically try 1g in the morning when you wake up, don't eat for a few hours then carry on your day.

>What do you think about that Dale!

you're supposed to take it something like once every four days

are there any studies about the long-term affects of using phenibut?

Bodybuilding.com you stupid retard faggot nigger

I tried 3g today.. don't feel anything

I'm on my 4th brew and feel normal still...

Damn I've never heard of this. Maybe I am also non responder.. Do you take kratom? I've been thinking that might be my problem

I don't know why I kek'd

Is there any hope for us? I had such high hopes based one people's reviews.. a similar product maybe?

Ok so I work nights
This Saturday I'll wake up at 3pm,gym for 4 work at 8pm-4am

What time should I take it ?
I'm thinking 500mg with my protien shake
Then eat around 6
Maybe redoes at 9-10

I work in a late night "liquor store" so I have bouts of being busy and completely dead.
I don't want to fall asleep while it's dead

I'm hoping it will help me pluck up the courage to ask a random girl out

I'm not a Autisc shy guy but ye know how it is cold approaching random girls feels awkward..

Attached: IMG_4792.jpg (640x726, 100K)

Bro liftmode is ass. Worse of all.

Can you drink alcohol on it?

If you popped 3g with no effects then yeah you're probably also a non-responder. I don't want to recommend going higher with the dose since that carries risk if your body decides to not be retarded that day.
It's not terribly uncommon either unfortunately which makes a lot of people think it's fake bullshit, but I know people personally that have tried from the same source and had great results. Sucks.
Same. Haven't touched Kratom. Similar product for what exactly though? Obviously alcohol does a lot of what it does for sociability, but with the obvious drawbacks of alcohol. If it's for anxiety then a small dose of a mild benzo, but that could be addictive and benzo addiction/withdrawal is nuts (phenibut is basically the same though, so either way just don't do that shit every day). For focus/productivity there are stimulants.

But yeah phenibut is kind of that all encompassing great sounding drug that we'll never get to experience. The other alternative I've heard of (but never tried) that's a very similar GABAergic is Picamilon, idk if you can get your hands on it as easily though.

There's also F-Phenibut psychonautwiki.org/wiki/F-Phenibut which is more potent, basically fluorinated phenibut so I don't know if it will still not work on us unlucky ones or if it has a chance. Could be worth a shot though.

Take it at 3 when you wake up, skip the protein shake. Literally empty stomach for as long as possible. Eating at 6 should be fine, just stay on an empty stomach until then. You won't lose all your gains if you delay your protein shake one day so don't worry, it's worth it to find out if that shit works for you.

Ideally you'd try it out on a day where you have nothing to do (no work) but 500mg is a pretty conservative starter dose so you'll be fine.

Yeah, similar for sociability. That is really disheartening.
Maybe I'll give f-phenibut a shot. Thanks for the report senpai

Hmm maybe I'll just hold out then and take it Tuesday
Like I said I think I've fucked with benzos before so I'm probably worry for nothing but did read a story of someone taking like a g or 2 and falling asleep for 2 days straight

I get really anxious when I know I'm going to be put in a social situation. Even at work I'm a little anxious.

Would phenisbutt help with this? I usually am fine after 3-4 beers, but if I go to a party sober, I'm so anxious I'm sweating.

Yes. It's not something you can take every day though.

Yeah totally, but not a lot, and sip it slowly. If you try to get fucked up after taking phenibut, you're gonna black out super quick. Embarrassed the fuck outta myself at my last Christmas party this way

I won't take it every day
Main reason for buying is
>to see if it will boost confidence to ask out random girls(I don't have any other anxiety)
>as a sleep aid when I come Of nights so on my off days I'm not staying awake until 7am and waking up at 4-5pm

2-3x a week at most

don't fucking take this garbage user you're better than that

its not worth it and any positive effects you get from it can be gotten with alcohol

The benefit of phenibut is that you're not drunk while you're on it.

Your motor skills are still 100%.

If you're looking for legal benzos get etizolam/clonazolam/etc. Phenibut is shit, and for people who don't know about research chemicals

Stop using is multiple times or u'll regret it.. trust me

Attached: 1522905989294.jpg (399x387, 35K)

so i have some from biovea but never used it?

but people on here have said they haven't had much of a effect from the one on biovea?

did i get scammed for sugar pills?

Take ~1g 3-4 hours before arriving at the party. Once you're there slowly drink beer or similar strength drink. As a rule 1 beer on phenibut = 3 beers otherwise, so you can get very fucked up very quickly if you're not careful. That said, it's pretty good fun, and basically gives you the anxiety busting effects of alcohol (GABA agonist) without the disassociation and loss of control (NMDA antagonist).

I'd advise against using it as a sleep aid though, it's pretty overkill.

not everyone here wants to be a full blown epileptic shaky benzo junkie though

anyone ever combine this with agmatine?