Okay, but first Coffee

Good morning Jow Forums, have you had your coffee yet? Mine is a delicious Sumatra blend from a french press, brewed extra strong for maximum gains

Attached: Dont Speak.jpg (576x768, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMqjk2jZ4AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah on my second mug. Some EqualExchange Columbian shit. Bretty gud
>pour over masterrace

I cant function without my cawfee!

Can't wait till I can get into coffee

Currently too broke and in dorms, luckily great coffee shops around here, but shits expensive

COLD BREWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: 1502474206077.png (601x500, 28K)

>coffee shops
Waste of money friend, buy yourself a press or a pour over device and make your own. You can stretch a 15$ bag over two weeks at least. Or do what i did and get a part time gig at a coffee shop while in school. Free coffee and get to flirt with girls, who btw will fucking love you for providing them their fix. Got alotta numbers that way

Attached: 1521379355147.png (512x433, 41K)

I get diarrhea with coffee

Attached: 1522934568043.png (7200x6000, 1.99M)

who here /aeropress/ ?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (925x925, 56K)

How do these even work? Looks like a dick pump

I only drink the finest coffee sourced from pure organic Arabica beans. I prefer a coffee that gives me a long smooth pick me up all morning without the headaches and heartburn that many other brands personally cause me.

Attached: 20180326_184629.png (1080x1065, 1.35M)

Proper drink here

Attached: falling-in-love-with-a-northerner-proper-cuppa.jpg (460x276, 22K)

> dark roast has the least amount of caffeine and tastes the worst.

If any of you dudes live in Toronto goto: Neo Coffee, Pilot, San James (in a stussy store) or Coffee tree and slam a lighter roast. Some places have pour over, do that for supreme flavor and gains.

t. Previous starbucks partner.

youtube.com/watch?v=PMqjk2jZ4AE

It's great to make a single kick ass cup of coffee and fun to do.

>Sumatra blend
starbucks

ive had two cups and wanting another for the taste/bitterness. I really need to buy decaf so i can drink it all day without affecting my sleep.

I used to but it got too time consuming so I said fuck it and bought a keurig- best decision ever.

keurig has a weird after taste. I like french press but i hate how annoying it is to clean everytime.

t. has a Nespresso ; also a former Starbucks partner

keurig isn't coffee m8.

death before decaf brah.

Attached: angry ferrus.png (1033x726, 838K)

My senpai made my first black coffee in one of these when we were camping in -30 weather

Folgers classic roast. Filtered water. Splash of whole milk.

>Wasting calories in cream/milk
>Making it

Pick 1 breh

Brehs, get a compust bucket, put it outside, put a little water in your dirty French press, dump your grounds in the bucket. Rinse. Coffee grounds are excellent compost material.

Every part of this is a tragedy. Folgers is donkey piss, filtered water is a meme, and adding whole milk means you're drinking shit coffee.

>Mine is a delicious Sumatra blend from a french press, brewed extra strong for maximum gains

Mine is whatever was in the locker, some cheap shit, made like a fucking mug of coffee: as much as fits on two table spoons, poured over with boiling water.
No milk, no sugar.

Happy Friday brehs

Pour over, Costa Rican light roast.

Attached: IMG_20180406_125349.jpg (3480x4640, 3.09M)

Yes, one cup of the weak shit mom makes, then another of my brew. With heavy 35% cream for max gains

hello fellow nycfag

C-can I post here to guys?

Attached: BL_A_0_5x_069a4529-7c21-4e69-8258-af35f1cc613a_2048x2048.png (468x700, 432K)

Hey breh! How's this gloomy ass day treating you? I'm locked up in the basement doing IT shit and haven't seen the outside world in hours.

Ghost is that you?

Of course you can teabro this is a comfy drink thread now. Green tea black tea? Ever had tea made from coffee berries? Shits crazy good. Packed with caffeine for them workouts you don't wanna do or that post grind pick me up

at least it's not freezing with 30mph winds anymore. Sick of this fucking city man.

Earl grey is the best tea

post your go to coffee and be judged

Attached: 2AA3D8D4-59B8-43A8-B288-ADD2EEDCBF79.jpg (970x680, 234K)

Does anyone else miss Teavana or was it just hipster trash?

I got some pretty damn good herbal tea from them but here lately I've taken to these "high octane" teas that are fortified with caffeine and other stuff.

The blue lady supposedly has a better buzz so to say and no crash. I usually do one bag and a teaspoon of sugar to get me through my workout.