Prostate Health

How many of you bros do this shit? I heard getting a prostate massage decreases risk of prostate cancer and increases testosterone, is it true?

Attached: ProstateExamDiagram-Image.jpg (700x610, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rtUvlR1pZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A good type to follow is 75 reps for hypertrophy. So do 75 reps for each muscle group.

GAAAY ALERTTTT

n-no homo

my dick aint that long

nigger, don't put a finger in your ass. You can reach your prostate through your grundle. aka your taint. just massage that shit

maximum orgasm powers

seriously, not even memeing, shit feels way better.

While you're masturbating or...?

yeh

I got one of these

shit don't seem to work

Attached: 31hphcxqSEL._SX355_[1].jpg (355x351, 10K)

My gf just does it for me desu

This shit actually feels amazing

try one of these instead

Attached: njoy.jpg (500x375, 126K)

it's not nearly as intense tho

do you have a gf? Does she mind if you have an anal probe? (doing it for prostate health, right babe?)

where can i find one of these that's in to this?

Get your gymbro to help you massage it. Feels good mang, takes forever to get used to it. No homo

nice bro

Teach me, what do I need to do?

Try one of these instead.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.86M)

ur a faggot if you wouldn't try this

>you are a faggot for lot letting someone put a finger into your asshole

Why don't you just use someones cock? You can get a massage and earn some money.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (700x610, 80K)

no you're an insecure faggot because u think letting a qt grill slip a finger up your arse while giving a blowie is an act of homosexuality. You afraid of trying it because u might want to try a dick or something??

My first gf thought it was weird but she was also a huge prude. Although just before we broke up for unrelated reasons she humped me while I was washing my face so I think she was warming up to the idea.

My recent gf was really into it. She loved when I stuck my finger in and massaged her prostate. To add to that, she loved anal too. That's all we ever did. I never once penetrated her vaginally. It was all oral and anal.

Attached: 1517446136085.gif (245x118, 437K)

>her prostate
was your gf a female(male) or something?

I bought one of these and have been trying to achieve a prostate orgasm for a while now. They're supposed to be fucking mindblowing--way better than a normal orgasm.

Attached: aneros.jpg (350x350, 8K)

thats gay

Attached: 1506847338978.jpg (500x322, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-rtUvlR1pZE

>her prostate
>never once penetrated her vaginally
There might be a reason for that, champ.

You would have to wash your ass before that - as in pump water into it and shit it back out so there isn't shit everywhere there.
That's fucking gay. That's literally what gays do. You gay fag.

take finasteride if you're worried about that.

shit doesn't sit in your rectum retard, unless you need to go. Just take a dump before she does it and wash around your ass with soap in the shower

>Just take a dump before she does it

Attached: 1505611561012.gif (245x240, 499K)

You are fucking retarded

nice

From what I've read, yes

Can't offer any anecdotes on it decreasing cancer chances, but, it does feel pretty good

I've heard shit about prostate orgasms. Been trying for about a month with no results. My mind can't associate things up ass with pleasure.

open your ass and your heart and your mind shall follow

I don't think it's a good idea to take your butt muscles to failure though. Seems like a good way to shit on someone's hand.