This is Jason Statham

r8 his body

Attached: 1514036305385.jpg (550x697, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWu3JqLMImY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anybody else mirin how far his back goes past his ass?

>dat posture

I've never been super muscular. Now, I'm just fat, but lifting and cutting simultaneously and I'm seeing good changes. I also have a hairline just like his and either shave or keep it close buzzed like in that picture.

I would be extremely happy if, after a couple or three years of lifting and losing bodyfat, I look like him. I think he's a good-looking dude.

is he tiptoing? lmao

......That's just bad posture

If you want your hair back get rogaine or that off brand shit. It works. And it's like $20.

oh mfw

Back when Crank came out M&F did an interview and posted his workout. Dude does a shitload of pullups. He has other areas that could use work, but he's not really going for competition tier bodybuilding. He just has to keep looking like a badass until he's too old tor action films.

Nah. I look good like this, and it's easy to take care of.

would be god-tier if he wasnt a manlet. Jow Forums has ruined me, i cant take short men seriously anymore, no matter how masculine or muscular they look

Attached: 1519580388248.jpg (612x612, 79K)

Mirin the back and the arms, but he obviously isn't a fan of chest and legs training.

he rarely removes his pants int he films. His shirt comes off regularly. He focuses on what is most visible, probably in part due to a hectic schedule.

Of course, the Rock makes no such excuses.

Im about 95% of the way to his body, just need to cut about 10lbs more for summer. Lifting for aesthetics is GOAT.

Shit chest and back

Frankly I’d say 10/10. He has mastered his own unique and impossible to replicate look. Totally polished and effortless.

Needs more rear delt work to fix rounded shoulders. His chest is also not that impressive

>manlet

He is hunching in that scene. Probably to look more aggressive. Standing tall, his chest is fine.

Attached: images[1].jpg (237x213, 8K)

>reminder that that height backboard isn't set correctly

Attached: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Jason Statham ENGAGED_940x526.jpg (960x540, 54K)

>that 50yo guy in the gym

10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=uWu3JqLMImY The Shamen era Jason Statham is the best era.

Admiring

>that 50yo guy in the gym who slays the 23yo cardiobunny you've been lusting after.

Jason pls go

t.lanklet

>p
>o
>s
>t
>u
>r
>e

how do you think us manlets feel being looked down on like we're kids half the time. sucks ballsack desu

>over 30

Good