22nd shooting in 20 weeks of 2018

>22nd shooting in 20 weeks of 2018
>more than one school shooting per week
>This is daily life in America now

Attached: yee haw texas.png (1246x779, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwjyLUnDJcE&t=16s
cnn.com/2018/03/02/us/school-shootings-2018-list-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jVrty8XPAiY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#2015_to_present
youtu.be/Xcz-Oho0tlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is the price you pay with freedom.

someone needs to shoot up the NRA or kill a few republicans

that's the only way anything gets changed

>2018
>sending you kid to public school
why do people still do this

A Bernie supporter shot up a republican baseball game.

The year is 2000+18 and people still don't understand
>SHALL

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (2000x1000, 942K)

We don't have nearly enough threads or memes about these shootings.

Thank God I live in the EU.

It happens here too but not as often.

Attached: rerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorero.gif (636x358, 1.46M)

I wunder who behind dat post?

Attached: 1517424357147.png (268x300, 19K)

they tried that.
don't work

even if you killed them.
their decomposing bodies will basically say no to regulations and shit.

Freedom ain't free ya nig.

This. Instead of trying to look for the root causes, it's better to use this as an opportunity to advance a harmful left wing cause that won't solve the issue.

Why not put metal detectors in schools?Because it looks scary? So many of these could've been stopped if only a few armed guards and some metal detectors were put in place.We stop school shooting while still saving 500,000-30mil lives/year it's a win-win situation.
>inb4 it would cost too much
Ah yeah and buying the millions of guns if not in the billions would be cheap.

Good I bet they were all neocon rhinos.

>heh banning drugs wont make them go away, I can go down to the corner and buy a bag, regulations dont do anything.
>legalize Weed now!
>We have to ban guns
>This needs to be regulated.
Ayy lmao

3mil***
please do excuse my mental problems

Attached: fug006.jpg (437x501, 46K)

Bring pistol into school piece by piece and assemble it in the bathroom.
Badass.

>this is daily life in america

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 10K)

>be american
>get shot
MUH LIBERTY

kek his video couldn't have been released at a more perfect time

>hurr hurr 22 school shootings
Can we please stop with this shit? Yes, school shootings are crazy but that statistic is counting the amount of times a gun has been fired on a school grounds.

It's getting to point where we don't even remember their names.
Once shootings become ubiquitous those who seek infamy won't shoot up a school because it won't even make the evening news (like some nigger getting shot in Chicago).
Thus the shooting problem will eventually solve itself as long as we make guns freely available.

Someone who wants to shoot up a school isn't going to give a fuck about a metal detector, dude.

>just because someone was shooting at a school DOESN'T make it a school shooting

this user is a true visionary

Ah yeah please do bring metal parts trough a metal detecor. It would be like a mini airport security gate. Put all the metal belongings trough the conveyor belt and anything suspicious is bye.

In the same way airplanes are always hijacked? Sure it would take more time to take all the students in but that's the price we gotta pay. Also what makes you think a dude that wants to shoot up a school will care about a firearm ban?

Another day, more dead people.

How many people died in car crashes today?
How many people died of an illness today?

The worst school massacre was still done with a bomb.

Attached: 1523068775670.jpg (2048x1536, 112K)

>shoot people who actively arm themselves

go for it

Attached: 1412564591711.png (724x611, 129K)

And yet kids still bully other kids. Soon it will become so much of a problem that teachers will be forced to expel bullies at the drop of a hat just to make sure school shooters aren't created, and finally the root of the problem will have been solved.

how many niggas were shot today? does it beat this tragedy? ill bet you more niggas have been shot today in single incidents than any texas cracker in any modern tragedy. quit being fucking racist and move to europe you racist ass pussy

might have been shoters thread

>florida school shooter was expelled before the shooting happened
>>it probably was one of the many reasons he became a school shooter.

Attached: 694940094001_5760830441001_5760822227001-vs.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Wrong picture. You meant this one.

Attached: 1512819551666.png (634x697, 105K)

more likely this one user

Surprise surprise, the shooter was a drumpftard

his instagram follows

Attached: Ddf_mUcU8AA7UYT.jpg:large.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

what's your point? you don't get expelled without a reason. the fact that he was rejected by his peers was more fucked up. but he probably deserved it anyway.

>be amerifat
>get shot
when will you lot learn
imagine my surprise

WE NEED HIS NAME user

Attached: 1526568136412s.jpg (120x125, 3K)

Dimitrios Pagourtzis

>give viable middleground
>no leftard listens
Gee wee i wonder why you guys are losing support.

FICKING THING IS PRIVET

Attached: 1526565127563.png (1200x1505, 1.81M)

No, that was posted in the afternoon (Galveston time) and the shooting happened in the morning.

youtube.com/watch?v=KwjyLUnDJcE&t=16s

GET RID OF THE GUNS

Attached: fat gordon upset.jpg (551x580, 38K)

The reason for the shooting supposedly was because he was being bullied by his coach. If his in involvement in sports isn't enough for you too disavow him as a robot, I don't know what will.

you know they count misfires and other accidents like that, even where no one was hurt, as shootings as well right? but I guess we should all just believe the media boogeyman

Attached: josuke questions.jpg (426x450, 55K)

well i cant seem to find hir REAL ig page so im fuckt
basedboy levels : 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Honestly why do you do this? Nobody is falling for your bullshit.

Just feel like dropping this here.

Attached: btfo.png (1580x930, 248K)

nd shooting in 20 weeks of 2018

name one other than Parkland.

theres a reason you see these BS statistics thrown around by sensationalist media types but you've never heard of any of them.

just look at the thread, people in this board will fall for anything to satisfy their delusional views, why do you think reiko has become the r9k big bad?

Beta uprising is in the air boys. Are you ready? Show me your war face

Attached: 1471160775371.jpg (211x250, 5K)

Any and all methods to curtail shootings either infringe 2nd Amendment rights or disproportionately affect black and Hispanic people (and are therefore racist), so no one wants to do anything.

Get more therapists in school and refer those fucking kids to them Jesus. The problem is the kids, not the guns

nd shooting in 20 weeks of 2018
>>more than one school shooting per week
the fuck?
how come I haven't heard about any of these shootings?
name at least 10 of them.

Ah yeah, sorry, I forgot the truth is racist now.

>he thinks shootings are a new thing
>they've been going on for decades
>no one cared because they only happened in schools filled with niggers or beaners
>people only care now because white kids are getting shot
LMAO

>metal detectors don't stop shootings in inner city schools
>thinks they'll stop shootings in other schools

You didn't hear about them because they didn't happen.

I hate how people try to tie any sort of motivation into these things

>oh he was bullied
>oh he was an incel
>oh he was a drumpftard
>oh he was a libtard
>oh video games made him do it
>oh he had mental issues

Is it so unfeasible that humans kill other humans just for the fuck of it? Where they live normal lives and don't participate in politics whatsoever? Do you really think society is so beautiful and awesome that anyone who snaps must have something wrong with them?

>guns
>guns
>guns

Calling false flag

Nowhere near as often.

North Carolina; Italy, Texas; Benton, Kentucky; Philadelphia; Sal Castro, LA; Oxon Hill, Maryland; Nashville, Tennessee; Parkland, Florida; Itta Benna, Mississippi; Norfolk, Virginia; Mount Pleasant, Michigan; Jackson, Mississippi; Birmingham, Alabama; Mobile, Alabama; Seaside, California; Lexington, Maryland; Gloversville, New York; Raytown; Missouri, Ocala, Florida; Palmdale, California; Sante Fe, Texas. I pulled the list from google, it's not hard, user. l2google.

>caring that a sportsfag chimped out

Wasn't a robot, don't care.

I'd love to see hear about a shooting in a school with metal detectors. Also just because it has one it doesn't mean it's used properly.As I said earlier, they need to be some kind of mini airport security gate where all suspicious items see the trash. The following scenario isn't good.
>go trough metal detector
>beep bepp
>"it's just my belt"
>"oh ok"
>5 minutes later 50 kids dead
It needs to be really strict just like airports.Yes I know i keep pointing at airports but it works so why not apply it somewhere else?

LMAO one of the "shootings" was literally with a BB gun. Luckily no kindergartners bit a poptart into a gun shape, or they'd be on this list too

>Yes I know i keep pointing at airports but it works so why not apply it somewhere else?
TSA has a 95% failure rate. They don't detect firearms even half the time during testing.

enough of this shit i wanna see the damn videos with the blood and the tears and the "why does this keep happening"!!

Maybe people will rethink the way they're treating young males! Oh what? They won't and they will actually double down? Oopsie!

Attached: 1514416341747.png (378x357, 81K)

Ameriburger here
A few weeks ago a local darkie school had a shootout in the parking lot between some students' parents. Funny shit.
No one died but 4 nigs went to the hospital.

Attached: 1526576769300.png (547x626, 17K)

Reports are he used a shotgun a revolver, prepare for this story to be buried

>everyone who has different views from me is part of da jooish conspiracy. Kys Jow Forums autist

> metal detector installed at school
> crowd of 900 teenagers packed together slowly going through over the course of like an hour, stopping every time a belt buckle, stapler, or metal ruler is detected
> shoot into crowd las vegas style and/or detonate IEDs

Wow great idea.

Reminder that if you claim to be a marxist but are also against firearms, you're not a marxist.

Attached: f67d901dc903c998ec7859bc874cdcfc.jpg (544x604, 64K)

>22nd shooting in 20 weeks of 2018
Source?

>A shekel for the good goys

Attached: handwarming hebrew.png (806x835, 98K)

Nigger schools already do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVrty8XPAiY

>Is it so unfeasible that humans kill other humans just for the fuck of it?

Not unfeasible but its a scary thought to have. People want some sort of closure when it comes to tragedy.

>anyone who snaps must have something wrong with them?

One could argue that there is something wrong with you if you just want to shoot people. It could be biological but its still a reason.

The fucking guy nearly died, and was only saved by the fact that he had an important position so he had two cops with him at all times. None of the other congressmen were important enough to have a security detail. If he hadn't been on the team the shooter would have taken out a significant chunk of the republican congress.

After months of rehab, the first thing he does back in Congress is to come out in support of the NRA.

They're a special kind of fucked in the head.

Above is one of the sites sharing a 22-count list.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#2015_to_present
Above is one of the sites sharing a 20-count list.

So why do they keep shooting each other in school?

>Las Vegas country concert isn't full of Republicans

Wh*toids are the ones shooting up schools. Niggers don't bother going to school to shoot each other.

yea, they just shoot other niggers on the street instead

There were two shooters, dubs decides where I take hostages.

Attached: IMG_2847.jpg (720x960, 71K)

they dont
they skip school or drop out, then shoot each other on the streets

It's because that if anyone questions anyone's retarded bullshit, they can be accused of being a shill for whatever dumb thing they're pushing. Shuaiby and Reiko for example- had nothing to do with eachother, someone spreads a rumor about Reiko causing Shuaiby to become an hero, now if you question it despite there being no proof you're a trap shill. Evident in everyday life and politics too, of course (I think we all know this, whether jt be normalfags with incels, or in American politics Republicans with 'the libtards' and Democrats with the 'regressive conservative bigots')- but the fact it's present even in groups which like to pretend they're above this bullshit is fucking bad.
Basically what Im saying is the thing letting lies spread is a combination of people seeking to validate their views/lifestyles, and being able to ostracise any critics as being the enemy.

>r9k is filled with lefty faggots who think agreeing with retards and banning guns is a good idea

Well at least I know why they're still virgins.

Uh... you're right other than the
>oh he had mental problems
Thing being false. If someone 'snaps' its likely due to mental problems, so I don't know why you lump that with other genuinely bullshit claims.

Perhaps they ought to do something about the way public school system treats boys like garbage, eh? Nope. Ban guns. Ban vidya. Close eyes plug ears.

if it isn't gun violence then it will be knife attacks or acid attacks. possibly some other thing in the future a person can make up. we all gotta go eventually.. fuck it

But shills are real. If you don't realize that you are actually a retard. Its like believing a advertisement when they bring on a bunch of supposed customers to tell you their product is great. Its the exact same shit. Stop pretending shills aren't real when they are clearly shills. Everything from the way they reply to the syntax they use screams, I AM NOT FROM HERE. Remember back in the day when this website wasn't flooded with plebbit and you could just tell who was a newfag by the way they typed their words. Its the same shit except this time you can just tell they are either bots or using a script.

Real leftists would be staunchly pro-gun. The revolution cannot happen without firearms.

>Funs have been an American staple since it's declaration
>School shootings only start up in the 80's, even then incredibly rare
>Sudden massive rise these past few years
But why?

Attached: 55.png (1277x913, 148K)

fucking ameridumbs

absolute retard nation

You're missing his point. When someone cries "SHILL" on Jow Forums it's almost never actually a shill. Saying PC gaming is shit and that the PS4 is a better platform doesn't make you a shill for Sony. Saying you like nigger cock doesn't mean you're shilling for the Jews. Saying you made money with bitcoin doesn't mean you're a bitcoin shill.

>if it isn't gun violence then it will be knife attacks or acid attacks
van attacks seem to be an emerging favorite too

infantry recruit 0001 reporting to sgt. Jow Forums.
The incel rebellion has begun!
youtu.be/Xcz-Oho0tlU

Attached: eight_col_linkedin.jpg (720x521, 28K)

very good point, I forgot about that one. almost anyone can rent a u-hual and do some major damage at a, lets say a sporting event or some festival. guns aren't the problem, it's our morality as a nation. not even the religious side.. but just common decency. this kid like that other shooter in FL was bullied but not only by kids but apparently by teachers. it's fucked

Wow user I have no idea. The only clear option is to ban the ARs.

Attached: 1466466316109.jpg (780x725, 109K)

This picture forgets to mention France and Spain helped the revolutionaries