Vitamin d3 appreciation thread

20k iu a day CMON

Attached: 20180414_213019.jpg (4032x1960, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DeJM2SDkKn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he didn't buy the 50k iu pills to take once a week
Plebian desu

I'm seeing D3, what I assume is K2, and what's that third one

that fish oil and ZMA
i dont have k2 but i should get it honestly

Nice

How do you remember to take them again

The stories about people get calcification a without k2 is a myth

>D3 without K2
Not smart my man

i eat fermented dairy like kefir, and drink raw non pasteurized whole milk
i think im fine in that regard

Can anyone actually show me any benefits past 2000 in a day. Most studies place all the cognitive and physical benefits around 90-100 Nmol/l. I've seen a study where old people got 800 iu a day and they ended with levels of 75 neoliberal/l. Young people shouldn't need 5000 iu a day, I'm pretty sure that would give you hypercalcemia or maybe insomnia

youtu.be/DeJM2SDkKn4

bottom line
>not enough vit d, sunlight, bad gut bacteria health causes insomnia, bad hormonal profile
>too much vit D causes headaches

secondly
if you are badly deficient in VIT d, getting back into good levels takes months upon months of supplementation, if you are just sticking to RDA levels

20k a day is a waste, you're just going to pee all of it out.

Attached: Pepe_7fc51f_6042006.jpg (500x500, 33K)

you don't pee it out it's fat soluble, you overdose

was taking 5000IU's daily but stopped, one tuesday I randomly puked out at night, 4 days later I started feeling the same way before going to bed(nausea, headache, stomach ache) but instead of puking I shit andso much I almost clogged the toile, seemed like 1kg of pure shit. Thankfully the feeling to puke went away but went to sleep with a big ass pain in the stomach

I take 5000 every other day and those days I have so much diarrhea that I can't sleep at night because my asshole is irritated. I know you are memeing but how the fuck can some people take that much vit D?

Also, taking half a pill (2500) daily will solve my issue, right?

Is 2000IU a day ok?

normie tier

Get your levels checked, you only need 600 IU per day and you get around 30% of that from food the rest from sunlight or a pill. And your liver stores a good amount during the summer months.

Free trip to the ER CMON

Attached: 1495511913627.jpg (675x900, 80K)

enjoy your kidney stones mate

this

you get much, MUCH more than that from your skin alone during sunlight exposure
were talking here tens of thousands units

I've been taking 10k iu per day for over 2 months

I'm on 10k iu a day and also get plenty of sunlight. I think it works pretty good

>not producing omega 3 on your own
>have to take pills
srry for the shit genetics bby

What are the benefits of fish oil, if any?

I take 3k in the winter and 1-2k a day in the summer.

It's just omega-3. Good vitamin that reduces risk of heart disease. You can get it from fish and seeds like chia and flax.

>kefir

T. Roach