Is showering a meme? Apart from applying cold water and gentle small amount of soap to sweat gland areas like pits...

Is showering a meme? Apart from applying cold water and gentle small amount of soap to sweat gland areas like pits, neck, groin and chest every few days? Waste of time, waste of money and destroys natural skin oils.
Exceptions if you do dirty work like manual daily labor/farming. Also if you're a nasty fuck who eats nothing but shit food that the skin absorbs all of it.

Attached: 1512742805559.png (800x800, 84K)

I shower about once a month. Sometimes I go two months. I think my record is 6 months.
But when I do shower I take cold showers. Showering is for suckers.

I normally shower like twice a day. But I've been in NEET mode and haven't showered in a couple days. It feels absolutely disgusting, like my hair smells bad and my pits are even worse. My beard is growing out I've never had it grow out this much I always shave like a good goy. My eyes are burning probably due to a build up of sweat and salt. I just took a shit and took too long to wipe so I know there's some cracked on bits stuck in my ass hair. My skin is all greasy and smells has a sort of musk to it.

I truly feel alive.

after about 10 days you body does not get any dirtier from a practical standpoint, but you should probably wash yourself more else you get some really bad disease

Attached: 1509386143547.jpg (301x267, 25K)

i shower twice a day. w o r t h

>wasting this much water

Attached: classmates mad.jpg (261x186, 15K)

No, you know better than the rest of humanity, go for it. Just don't go on about how you don't have any friends or >tfw no gf because you smell musky all the time.

No dude, I don't want to smell your smelly ass crack while I'm in the bus, go shower yourself.

A nice long, hot shower is WAY more comfortable and luxurious to most people than a "whores bath" just scrubbing their pits with a wash cloth. Most people enjoy showering, I personally love it.

But if you don't like it then yeah you can probably get away with your system as described, you also need to wash your hair occasionally though.

Having a bath and then showering is the best option, relaxation and cleanliness.
Also bring a book to read in the bath :)

>cold water

Dirt and oils get off easily with warm water. And fags that don't shower daily like my NEET cousin who showers every week dirty whole tub and I have to scrub that shit with some 409 bath spray. Literally, shower everyday you lazy fucks.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.06_[2018.05.08_19.00.48].png (490x694, 349K)

I live in an apartment and so I have no bath, but I always take the opportunity to use one when travelling.

But even if I had one they take ages, probably wouldn't use more than once a week.

When I have to go wagecuck in the morning I take a shower, if tomorrow is my day off I don't shower 1 - because I'm drunk, and 2 - there isn't anyone upon whom I have to leave a good impression.

It also saves money on the water bill.

Attached: insects.png (645x773, 9K)

I don't like the feeling of going outside then getting all of that dirt, sweat, and smells onto my bed. My skin breaks out easily so I got to do what I must. I do try to limit the length of these showers though

>inhaling tap water vapors complete with fluoride and other nasty shit
>drying out your skin
>stripping your hair of it's natural oils
>opening up your pores to xenoestrogens in your body wash
>always get cold as fuck coming out
Fuck your gay hot showers, cold showers are the patrician choice.

1st your body needs to adapt back from being destroyed on a regular basis, if you shower once a week and slowly move to once a month your skin will stop producing so much shit
2nd still take care of your underpits and pubic area frequently with just some water, that's where the shit is released
3rd when talking about shitting - use either wet wipes, normal paper that you wet yourself or a special toilet that shoots water up your ass, I use the toilet paper with water
4th depends on your hair, you can just wash it gentle with water in the sink; hair is a tricky subject, so you have to experiment with what suits you, if you use some products in it you're out of luck since you will need to rinse of that shit

You can't be serious

No wonder no girl would touch you.

I can't go a day without showering without feeling terrible

Yeah occasionally when I drink I am too tired to take a shower before sleeping. I always regret that the next day and feel like everything is sticky

I have a Jew fro. I'm thinking dreadlocks, problem solved. I'm gonna look like a sasquatch with dreads. Straight up stink monkey.

I fully acknowledge that hot showers are unnatural and not optimal for health, but desu we do so much non-optimal shit for our health that showers are the least of our worries

Also there is literally nothing wrong with fluoride and I'd be shocked if you can substantiate claims about absorbing xenoestrogens though body wash

>literally nothing wrong with fluoride
Your pineal gland is already rock hard kek
Also I don't gotta substantiate shit to you. Take it or leave it, I don't give a fuck.
Sure hot showers are just a tiny thing in a long list of unhealthy shit we do, but why not try to correct as many of those things as possible?

You sound like my fucking idiot girlfriend who showers two times a week like a nasty slut. She always complains about how I rarely eat box (not a coincidence it's twice a week dumb fuck) and she has to suck dick everyday. Bitch I shower everyday and you should be honored to suck my pristine cock.
OP take more showers you kike

there is not one credible study showing that fluoride concentrations in the pineal gland harm its function

>kike

is she hot though

I want a sweat greasy NEET gf pls

>calling OP the kike when he falls for the showering Jew
Ahahaha the ironing

>least of our worries
It's the little things that count. Imagine switching from hot to cold water as well as cutting down on frequency of showers. Then imagine drinking slightly less, doing one cigarette a day less, doing 1 workout a week more, eating 1 bowl of salad a day at a random time, approaching the usual people with a slightly more positive attitude than usual. Just add those little things on, that shit will make a difference after a while in your life.

I sure do love (((credible studies)))

Read the fucking OP neanderthal, it's mentioned that you SHOULD take care of your cock/vag regularly, but not the full body.

when you have to go out in public youll be quickly ran out of places for reeking like a fucking racoon

Nobody besides my mom has ever given me shit for my stench. Everybody just passively takes it ahahaha. Think of it as my personal beta uprising.

>2nd still take care of your underpits and pubic area frequently with just some water, that's where the shit is released
All the hassle of a shower, none of the comfort, half of the cleanliness.

>Apart from applying cold water and gentle small amount of soap to sweat gland areas like pits, neck, groin and chest
Yeah that's what matter's most.
>every few days
Either low test so you produce no BO or unkempt scum. kys