Jow Forums music

>Conclusions and recommendations:
Research evidence demonstrates that music has consistent and measurable effects on the behaviour and psychological states of male and female exercise participants. Music can also positively in uence performance by improving endurance and/or exercise intensity.When music is selected according to its motivational qualities, the positive impact on performance (e.g., increased endurance) and psychological states (e.g., enhanced affect) are even greater, which has important implications for exercise adherence. Salient recommendations are that music should be:
• Congruent with the socio-cultural background and age group of listeners (i.e., re ect familiarity and preferences).
• Functional for the activity (e.g., rhythm should usually approximate motor patterns involved).
• Selected with the desired effects
in mind (e.g., loud, fast, percussive music with accentuated bass frequencies as an arousal-increasing intervention).
• Selected in consultation with participants using some form of objective rating method (e.g., Brunel Music Rating Inventory-2; Karageorghis et al., 2006).
• Characterised by prominent rhythmic qualities and percussion
in addition to pleasing melodic and harmonic structures for repetitive aerobic and anaerobic exercise tasks. Harmony refers to sounding multiple notes together, giving music its emotional “colour” (e.g., happy, sad, ruminative).
• Within the tempo band of 125-140 beats per minute for most healthy exercisers engaged in repetitive, aerobic-type activity (slower music is appropriate for warm-up and cool-down).
• Imbued with motivating associations, conditioned either through the media or the personal experiences of the listener.
• Accompanied by lyrics with af rmations of movement (e.g.,“run to the beat”) or generic motivating statements (e.g.,“the only way is up”).

postem

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dgx3sp_hTJw

Attached: D09A6452-67EC-4F70-B24B-DA3E923861FC.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4JipHEz53sU
youtube.com/watch?v=nmCkH7A6UFo
open.spotify.com/user/4dv4nc3d/playlist/2oCqOMZ7anV0pbW8UHa3bK?si=QOozbf_hQfqBbcfMzCpn1g
youtu.be/OlpFpaQWMHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9eUhnOjPLI
youtube.com/watch?v=c16_pR29Vx0
youtube.com/watch?v=kLmJ8WzA69Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MlPxdNEoq-E
youtube.com/watch?v=XFAj8XIoT_Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgT8j1IOXyY
youtube.com/watch?v=KN2JCCc-ZEI
youtube.com/watch?v=CdvENRRoTVg
youtube.com/watch?v=ckZlj2p8W9M
youtube.com/watch?v=kPwPwSQE9bs
youtube.com/watch?v=K7cfNEW3pCY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo
youtube.com/watch?v=hivlpvgBnZI
youtube.com/watch?v=dw9MeT4LUaU
youtube.com/watch?v=eyTrtZRfDN4
youtube.com/watch?v=rqO89zUdQGs
youtube.com/watch?v=P7FXF7aTZc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4JipHEz53sU

Amon Amarth - jomsviking
youtube.com/watch?v=nmCkH7A6UFo

"The Way of Vikings" is the ultimate work out song. Hell, for me, Amon Amarth is the ultimate work out band.

Are you the user who rec this album in a previous thread? It's one of my favorite albums now, thank you

For me its, Yes!, Judas Priest, Foreigner, Dio, Iron Maiden, Styx, Bees Gees, Kansas, Duran Duran, Hall and Oates, Gotye and Queen.

For Movie/Anime OST its Naruto, Initial D, Superman/MoS theme, and Ennio Morricone.

I listen to this fucking Playlist

open.spotify.com/user/4dv4nc3d/playlist/2oCqOMZ7anV0pbW8UHa3bK?si=QOozbf_hQfqBbcfMzCpn1g

youtu.be/OlpFpaQWMHY

excellent fucking playlist

Attached: 0F856F13-DC61-418F-B227-8407AFF36373.jpg (326x326, 24K)

This shit right here is so fucking badass:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9eUhnOjPLI

Attached: 1518250173215.png (2825x3698, 2.62M)

youtube.com/watch?v=c16_pR29Vx0

Attached: Cover.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Post moar heavy folk niggas

Attached: 07EF6779-06CE-4CA1-9B9E-FB77DFF84B96.jpg (854x768, 76K)

VIC is the only heavy greek folk band that I know of but fortunately they have many great songs
youtube.com/watch?v=kLmJ8WzA69Y

Some Jow Forumsizens got a bit butt-hurt last time I said this, but Rammstein always gets my blood pumping. Hilf mir and Spring are my go to songs.

Chopin.
Nothing like classical music getting raising your T levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlPxdNEoq-E

Also check this band out:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFAj8XIoT_Q

Attached: cover.jpg (280x280, 13K)

Rule of thumb: the more butthurt people on Jow Forums are about it, the better it is for your workout

Attached: 15EB31FF-B59D-40BD-9C56-48C1ECF7D525.jpg (683x768, 128K)

This will lift you up to heaven

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgT8j1IOXyY

if you haven't, also try Symbolic. OP's pic and symbolic are my favorite death albums, the guitar tones, the solos and the mixing on symbolic are literally flawless

my two favorites from symbolic
youtube.com/watch?v=KN2JCCc-ZEI

solo in this one is amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=CdvENRRoTVg

There is only one song in my workout playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=ckZlj2p8W9M

youtube.com/watch?v=kPwPwSQE9bs

I am the Hammer is Jow Forums as fuck for anyone who likes old school kinda metal

Attached: a2027031077_2.jpg (350x350, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K7cfNEW3pCY
for my heavy folk brethren

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo
My favorite

totally agree user
youtube.com/watch?v=hivlpvgBnZI

also a major fan of German marches
youtube.com/watch?v=dw9MeT4LUaU

Attached: Wolfsangel.png (2000x2245, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eyTrtZRfDN4

Attached: methodmanredman-blackout(Front).jpg (1896x1832, 360K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rqO89zUdQGs
youtube.com/watch?v=P7FXF7aTZc0

>Numenorean
I applaud you

great album