So I have 4 morphine pills, 4 ambien pills, 5 percocet and a few other painkillers, mixed with some whiskey...

So I have 4 morphine pills, 4 ambien pills, 5 percocet and a few other painkillers, mixed with some whiskey, will this be enough to kill me? Pic slightly unrelated

Attached: received_1972007113066282.jpg (960x516, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it is its going to be unpleasant as fuck user and you should at least make your suicide painless, use an exit bag. Easy and cheap to make, think party city has helium tanks lol

pics of morphine pills or lies

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

i don't think you realize how long and painful it will be, and how likely it is to not work

you can use any type of inert gas, party places mix air with the helium these days

If this thread is up in a few hours I can post a pic, I'm not at home currently

I'm not sure if I wanna take a risk with helium in case someone walks in on me trying to do it, I dont wanna have a squeaky voice trying to explain what's going on

Isn't morphine/opioids + ambien/rx sleep aids an infamously lethal mix? I'm pretty sure that could easily kill you.

Taking a bunch of painkillers is painful? How does that work?

This whole issue was huge when Prince died. Opioids plus prescription sleep aids will likely kill you.

About how long would it take to kill me do you think?

don't do it user please

if you really have to like other anons said dont use pills it'll only be pure suffering on the way out

i keked a squeaky kek

I don't think very long. I'm pretty sure you fall asleep and die. Dr Drew had a big thing about how deadly this combination is and how most opioids overdoses are actually from this combo.

And if it doesnt kill you I'm pretty sure nothing bad happens. Now if its going to kill you but someone saves you very late then you could be really fucked like vegetable stuff. Otherwise I'm pretty sure it either asphyxiates you or whatever or it doesn't.

Intense stomach cramps.

Dont do it user. Please dont. Do you need someone to talk too? I am hella tired but willing. If you are till there post your discord.

You should give this a "shot" mr OP

Attached: 1525420081261_1.jpg (800x421, 48K)

Absolutely brilliant originagle

Hey man, you're a good guy for willing to do that for a stranger, but I've contemplated this for over 4 years, and I'm ready to clock out

Oops nevermind it's not Ambien. It won't work op.

I don't think I'm allowed to tell you but its a well known pill and it'll kill you if you do this.

I do not like watching fellow people suffer. Especially young people. Its sad and it doesnt have to be that way...

Theres certain things out of your control. But you can live a happy life. You have choices....Tomorrow comes, and things can be better. It takes time and some work, but its doable. I am so sorry for the way you are feeling, and for all the pain you have. I hope you do not hurt yourself. There are people that care. Even strangers. My offer will still stand...

Plug the pills (mix is water and put up asshole with a needle-less syringe or turkey baster) then they will be much stronger and you wont throw them up.

Or just get high and stop wanting to kill yourself.

I dont like things in my butt though

You're gonna kill yourself, faggot, who cares?

Congrats on suggesting literally the gayest way to kill yourself, faggot. Really can't help yourself to suggest putting things in your ass, can you.

fuck you, nigger
dfdfda

I'm sure there are gayer ways to kill yourself

That's not nearly enough, dumbass. You'll probably get your ass narcaned, spend a miserable 2 weeks in the ICU, and get discharged to dozens of thousands of dollars of debt. Way to go

How many more would I need then?

I've also heard that chewing on the morphine pills will definitely fuck me up, is there any realm of truth to this?