Dr. Shawn Baker

lolololololololololololololololololol

> 'Dr.' Shawn Baker
> goes on all meat diet
> goes on JRE promoting carnivore diet
> Joe Rogan recommends CT Fletcher (who has severe heart problems) talk to Baker about getting off a plant-based diet and into more meat
> shockingly bad blood test results
> carnies will defend this

Attached: ShawnBaker.png (3500x1969, 3.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU
krepublishers.com/02-Journals/S-EM/EM-02-0-000-08-Web/EM-02-2-000-08-Abst-PDF/EM-02-2-077-08-099-Bhasin-V/EM-02-2-077-08-099-Bhasin-V-Tt.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>humans are omnivores
>eating only meat has an adverse effect on health
what a shocker

came here to post this
fpbp

>>humans are omnivores
"No!"

Attached: comparative-anatomy-of-frugivore[1].jpg (946x1600, 624K)

meat gives all humans have some degree of atherosclerosis. That's why vegans have better arterial health than marathon runners

Attached: VegansVsMarathonRunnersArterialHealth.png (712x398, 547K)

This is so fucking stupid

not as stupid as you apparently

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU

kek, a true thinker

His test is ok for his age but more importantly that means he doesn't roid, which make his body and physical performance very impressive.

>His test is ok for his age
Lol.

No.

Americans are always so fucking retarded
>OMG DON'T EAT MEAT
>OMG EAT ONLY MEAT

We could all laugh at them but the problem is the exmport this idiocy to their spheres of influence. And as we all know idiocy is contagious.

>his test is literally lower than a 100 year old man's
"His test is ok for his age"
>that means he doesn't roid
not necessarily

Chimps eat meat when they can get it. Its not all the time, but it is sometimes. Mostly organ meat.

What I don't like about fruititarians is that they use these very reasonable associations in order to justify drinking orange juice and eating watermellons.
If they were to eat undomesticated fruit, with its high fiber and low sugar, I really do think they would be the healthiest group out there. That combined with the occasional organ meat and greens would be the best diet I can think of.

>Chimps eat meat when they can get it. Its not all the time, but it is sometimes. Mostly organ meat.
All animals eat meat if they need it. Chickens eat their own eggs. Cows will suck another cow's udder if thirsty.

You guys are so removed from nature it's almost comical.

Attached: doe-eating-fawn-05.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Attached: CowEatingRabbit.jpg (355x343, 49K)

imagine a
vegan marathon runner

Attached: main-qimg-8d9dd9be48b059529f94ee1b47d2922a.png (602x316, 236K)

Attached: main-qimg-e7fbc2e753dabcf9e21ea7d31e7ea2cf-c.jpg (602x341, 53K)

no meat seems doable
only meat doesn't

I think I made my point.

L2nature, dumbasses.

Attached: ho6cumk2e2upm8571lrvz2g6n4xxh7j.jpg (950x534, 135K)

This doesn't prove he wasn't roiding at all. His test and free test are low. Likely he quit roids a month or so before the test and now is just barely recovered a little. It doesn't show his LH and FSH and there were no drug analysis done.

he obviously cycled off, you don't get that big with low test and health problems

vegans btfo

Since going vegan I can’t even kill spiders in my house, I put them in a cup and take them outside.

I feel so interconnected with nature that it’s strange plus recovery has been mint ever since. Geared before and the recov is about 70% of what that was like.

Great argument, really showed him

Attached: small-brain.jpg (400x500, 50K)

hey brainlet, excessive exercise causes atherosclerosis due to stresses and pressure damaging the vessel walls

>vegan
>connected with nature
>literally the most unnatural diet possible

Just eat meat, and carbs and fats and plant material
Fuck sake, we live in an era of abundance and still people choose fad diets.

Attached: tumblr_neq99yIGme1rqqedro1_1280.jpg (725x1091, 99K)

sv3rige is that u?

this supports veganism you brainlet

it demonstrates that you needn't be a biological omnivore to eat meat opportunistically

Attached: 1520025442413.png (866x900, 108K)

>"bad" blood test for a fatass with chronic inflammation
>Based chad thundercock Dr. Baker fit as fuck
>low inflammation
>arteries not busted to shit
>nowhere for platelettes to lodge
>nothing for cholesterol to bind to in arteries
He'll outlive you.

whomst?

It's just a simple fact, veganism is about the farthest thing from natural as it cannot exist in nature.

There are a few examples of traditionally vegan tribes, like the brokpa tribe of India

Attached: yourstory-brokpa-tribal.jpg (800x400, 51K)

a) they are civilized.
b) they literally eat meat you fucking moron.

>vegans spontaneously cease to exist

lol i dont think so breh

It is impossible for vegans to exist in nature. In nature there are no supplements, there are no cultivated plants, nor do you have dozens of exotic plants from all around the world available at all times of the year. A vegan is a slave to industrial society and any defense of it is an implicit attack on nature.

:D

what don't you understand about traditionally vegan you retard?

Attached: 1523794270913.png (1079x1043, 159K)

Humans don't need a big mouth to bite prey since we involved to throw shit at our prey you fucking berry picker

Attached: tumblr_inline_nk26rlyw6R1rydnx4.jpg (493x393, 45K)

That's one of the most brainlet pictures I've ever seen in my life.

And now, if you read actual anthropological texts instead of low IQ meme texts by vegans (apples and potatoes traditional lmao), you would know that they are nomadic pastoralists and have ALWAYS eaten lamb and used products from yaks milk.

krepublishers.com/02-Journals/S-EM/EM-02-0-000-08-Web/EM-02-2-000-08-Abst-PDF/EM-02-2-077-08-099-Bhasin-V/EM-02-2-077-08-099-Bhasin-V-Tt.pdf

Meat eaters are the most retarded people I ever meet. Please get help and educate yourself.

Attached: bbbbbbbb.png (247x204, 6K)

anyone who buys food from a supermarket is a slave to industrial society. If the world collapses and we go back to a cave man lifestyle come talk to me

ok now go compare the human digestive tract to monkeys you fucking retard

The key difference is that an omnivorous diet with preference towards meat and animal products is viable in literally every single climate on earth, unlike a vegan diet which is unviable in none.

Well its viable now and almost nothing we do is "natural" unless youre going to define it better its as much of a buzz word as hippies saying chemicals.
Also define "viable" human being can survive on ridiculous diets of many kinds.

A vegan would not be able to get food for most of the year, regardless of climate. Hence why there are literally no vegan traditional peoples. Also, just lol at pretending to care about the environment when all your food is imported, it's the same shit as buying a Prius.

Those results show he is decidedly not diabetic.

Also vitamin d isn't low
You're making stuff up, vegcuck

>your brain on veganism

Keep eating soy goy

Attached: vegansbtfo.png (1740x778, 275K)

most imported food is wasted on livestock

try again

>soy
>vegan
>same thing

Attached: VeganDiet.png (924x2274, 339K)

Could help prevent cancer, also known to help with nueroplasticity and nueroprotectove factors.
ER-β may have anti-proliferative effects and therefore oppose the actions of ERα in reproductive tissue.[8] ER-β may also have an important role in adaptive function of the lung during pregnancy.[9]

ER-β is a potent tumor suppressor and plays a crucial role in many cancer types such as prostate cancer.[10][11]
May reduce effects of other estrogens in the body.
Study of 12 people. Great sample size

Oh also serum test has no anabolic effect. Thats free testosterone.

*dies from vitamin b12 deficiency*

>b-but muh supplements

Supplements didn’t exist in the past.

And lastly after your pointless study that doesnt show what you think it shows. A meta analysis and not even the best study around.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-15-14-29-02.png (720x1280, 209K)

B12 deficiency was a big problem for a long time before veganism was heard of in the west.
Yeast is where most vegans who dont want to take supplement get it.
Anyone who wasnt rich in the west for most of history would have got it from beer which we were drinking until we had clean water

REKT

but how hard is it being gay?

This pic straight up lies about various facts about humans.

This

People need to feel special so they need those shitty diets.

>Humans are closer to other apes than they are to lions and bears.

So this... is the power... of veganism...

Attached: atdbtj.jpg (786x595, 97K)

Can any vegans here explain something for me?

How can you claim the vegan diet is natural and what humans should be eating?

Without animal products, you will literally be deficient of zinc, iron, calcium, and B12. These deficiencies are literally fatal.

Yes I know vegans supplement these nutrients, but that is only possible thanks to the industrial revolution and modern science which allows for things like vitamin pills and b12 shots.

Where are the calcium pills and b12 injections in nature? You literally had to eat animal products before the modern world (so 99% of human history).

So how can you claim the vegan diet is natural?

>zinc, iron & calcium

the only missing essential nutrient is B12, which I've heard is present in natural water sources and soil (due to animal shit), but I can't vouch for the validity of that claim. Personally I care about what is healthiest not what is natural, not to mention livestock is shot up with antibiotics and B12 anyway.

Attached: 1523802771221.webm (640x640, 2M)

B12 is a bacteria found in dirt. Drinking dirty water directly from a lake will give you B12.

Even the animals you eat are getting supplemented for B12. If they didn't get supplemented and they ate only washed clean food with no B12 bacteria. Then you wouldn't be getting B12 either eating them. Animals are only a middlehand in getting your B12.

I'm vegan but honestly, I don't go around yelling at peoples faces saying it is the diet to go for. I simply don't know. There are so many studies that say different things. So far I feel great and have had no issues whatsoever eating a vegan diet. Been a vegan for about 3 years now. I'm more concerned with all the chemicals and pesticides they put in all vegetables than being deficient in any nutrient.

I think with a well-planned vegan diet, you can get all the nutrients you need except for B12 unless you like eating vegetables straight from the ground without washing it, I prefer taking a supplement for that. A vegan diet isn't for the lazy.

Same thing goes for an omnivore diet. If it's well-planned and you get all the nutrients you need, it can be good as well.

Might as well add the positive things I've seen with a vegan diet are:

- My skincolor is better. I look healthier
- I've been getting more frequent and stronger morning woods.
- I smell better
- slightly more energy, but nothing extra ordinary

I don't know if it's simply due to a vegan diet or just an overall healthier lifestyle.

lol. so we should go around eating animal shit (which is still an animal product btw)

I didnt know about the water thing, but regardless, there is a reason humans were born eating meat. Our ancestors before us were already hunting and cooking meat for millions of years. So humans didn't learn to eat meat or cook, we inherited it from our evolutionary ancestors. So it is objectively true that humans are omnivores.

How much b12 is in lake water? And is it in all lake water? And how about humans that lived on the coast and didn't have access to lakes?

Well that is because you're eating more whole foods.

You probably were eating shitty processed foods beforehand. Youd have seen the same benefits if you to a whole foods omnivore diet.

>cardio causes heart disease
Are you retarded?

>There are no vegans in nature, even among herbivores
>this supports veganism you brainlet
Lol, ok.

>the only missing essential nutrient is B12
Vegan education.

>which I've heard is present in natural water sources and soil (due to animal shit)
Please start drinking contaminated water. Do us all a favor and die.

In extreme cardio athletes, yes it causes arteriosclerosis

Not him, but excessive cardio literally does. This isn't up for debate.

Please start drinking contaminated raw milk. Do us all a favor and die.

But when you say that, you make it seems that doing cardio is not worth it because it hurts your heart.

In reality, it hurts extreme athletes who take drugs, like marathon runners who run 30 miles a day and take multiple drugs that hurt their heart.

99.999 % of people will never push themselves hard enough to have adverse affects from cardio.

That is like saying lifting weights is inherently dangerous because eddie hall hurt himself deadlifting 1100 lbs.

or he could just cook and eat meat like humans have always been doing. Literally. Our ancestors who we evolved from were literally cooking and eating meat for MILLIONS of years before us.

It is honestly cringe worthy how people make their DIET their entire identity. That is like deriving your identity from what sort of beverages you drink. hahah cringe worthy and pathetic.

a lot of meat eaters are deficient in b12

last night i went to a vegans friend party and i overheard him say his parents want to take him to the doctor because they fear he may have leukemia or something like that because he looks so pale
hes the kind of guy that would wear a "Vegan life" shirt and if it gets too cold he might wear his "Animals are friends not food" hoodie

Im not even a vegan. Yes you could however provide yourself with food for the whole year, it would just require extensive amounts of food storage, which is now possible. Before we made advancements large parts of western population would live in semi-starvation through winter
And with the prius thing, i dont own one but if your gonna have a car atleast people make a bit of an effort.
I live in a community where we get left over food from a supermarket, raise our own animals, grow food in our gardens and heat our rooms with wood stoves.

>B12, which I've heard is present in natural water sources and soil (due to animal shit)

you're more than a little off

>this amount of denial and cope

And as somone else pointed out with the imports. Tons of food ifls fed to livestock for our meat production. Its one of the leading cuases of deforestation is south america.
Even if you factor in transport its more efficient than raising cows and feeding them tons of soy and corn likely is.
I actually support the keeping of chickens on a non industrial basis for eggs and potentially goats for milk.

marathon runners are almost certainly in the dangerous amount of cardio range you utter mong

>Our ancestors who we evolved from were literally cooking and eating meat for MILLIONS of years before us.

>he says as he ironically eats a diet that is 99% different than anything his ancestors ate

Not the guy you were asking but theyd be collecting water from rivers would be my guess.

Literally what he said.

Thats what i was saying. Or atleast i was saying they were in the past if not now

so whole grains, meat, veggies and fruit are not what our ancestors were eating? What were they eating?

that was my example of cardio being dangerous retard

but he's trying to rebut this comment
which is referring to this retarded picture

>Be a meatcuck
>Wake up in the morning in your bed in your stone house in a city
>woken up by your electronic alarm clock
>take off your synthetic fiber pyjamas
>go into the kitchen, turn on your artificial electric light
>turn on your electronic stove, and take some eggs and bacon raised on a factory farm out of plastic packaging
>turn on your computer which is connected to the internet
>go onto Jow Forums
>'UHHHH WE SHOULDN'T BE VEGAN BECAUSE ITS UNNATURAL OK?'

Why are meatcucks so fucking braindead?
Just because something is 'natural' doesn't make it a good choice. I am from a small town in Northern Wales. I will admit that my parents are brother and sister, because in our village is has been the natural way to inbreed for hundreds of years.

Does this mean I should get my mother pregnant?

No. This is the same logic you meatcucks love to apply. If I have to take a B12 supplement, that is no fucking different from the average meatcuck who relies on pills and medication to cure his erectile dysfunction. It has been PROVEN in the literature that eating meat prevents men from getting erections. In fact studies have shown that when rubbed on raw steak or chicken breast, the male penis actually LOSES 1 year of erectile life (your erectile life is how long in your life the penis can stay erect for, average is about 5 years in Vegans 15 in heavy meatcucks 2)

Meatcucks are brainlets.

Attached: Nf5F3Pn7joH17M0x5Ns2nXxK2I6fHoO5MLSersChQQA.jpg (768x768, 79K)

this 100%
organ meats are GOAT

>the only people dumb enough to go vegan are from the product of incest

Explains a lot desu

Attached: zh4i6WfD_400x400.jpg (349x349, 23K)

we should avoid a staple part of our diet for our entire evolution because muh feelings. You shouldn't eat meat every day, maybe not even every week but it should still be a part of your diet. Especially the fat and organ meats.

Attached: 1523180694626.png (900x1456, 544K)

*moves jaw sideways*

>climate change
Remember when it was called global warming? The world was filling up with carbon dioxide which was heating the planet so animals were going to die and plants would flourish. Then the heating slowed down and they just gave it the generic term of “climate change” and if you deny that the climate is changing solely because of humans then you are anti-science. Even though the climate has and will change throughout time no matter what humans do.

>climate change denial

yet another classical meatcuck rationalisation

Attached: 1523811435857.png (856x846, 85K)

>I feel so interconnected with nature

Doesn't even realise that he is removing spider bro from his habitat and that the only reason spiderbro set up camp in your house was to kill the other bugs and pests in your house for you since you are such a pussy. Being connected with nature is the realization of and being at peace with the cycle of life, not rejecting your natural place in at and becoming a delusional leaf chewing faggot who's convinced himself he's a herbivore.