You know, they say all fairies are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Clownpiece...

You know, they say all fairies are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Clownpiece, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another fairy, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin'. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin' me! And then you add Daiyousei to the mix? Your chances of winnin' drastically go down. See the three-way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winnin'. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Daiyousei KNOWS she can't beat me, and she's not even gonna try! So, Clownpiece, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin' at Sacrifice! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winnin', if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 chance percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin' at Sacrifice! Clownpiece! The numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.

Attached: 1521298771150.jpg (896x960, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XlHZ-620A3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good post my fellow redditor!

downvoted

my wife chino is so cute

;_; but my fellow redditor we are on the same side

thanks for another cirno thread

cirno wrestling more like her popularity is vexing

Attached: Global rules 1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 are enforced.png (1315x1085, 1.24M)

True. Us redditors are on a roll today!

I go through my day pretty normal, like I'm a normal fairy, I'm a swell fairy, I'm a nice enough fairy, I'm a cool kinda fairy. Heh. I'm a pretty groovy fairy But then I get a little FISHE in me, and I start to go BAKA! Doesn't have to be much, this time around it was two 'em–two of sardines, from the meido but they do the job! Do you know what I'm sayin'? They get me goin', they get me riled up! A little BAKA, a little WACKY! Start gettin' me a little KOOKY, a little–you know–LOOPY!! Ooh-ooh! Hey! Somebody t–somebody control this fairy with a spellcard, get the miko, she's goin' a lil… wacky… Goin' a lil KOOKY… She's off the walls! Fishey! Loco!

Attached: 1507054890489.jpg (700x700, 127K)

downvoted

cirno is cute

Attached: cirnoiscute.jpg (630x630, 168K)

There’s nothing worse than being UnCirnoism. I should know, I’ve been Cirno all my life. And I’m sickened by the creeping tide of UnCirnoism eroding our great traditions, like our custom of eating Fishe on Cirno Day. UnCirnoism is everywhere. For example, simple, plain hats with no flair. What’s wrong with frilly hats with ribbons on them? And if I hear another person say "baka", when they mean those people from Cameroon and Republic of Congo, I’ll do my block. Sadly, the scourge of UnCirnoism has even infected our national day. A balanced Cirno Day diet should consist of a few nice, juicy Fishe and beer. (And perhaps a bit of Chocolate Fishe for those with a sweet tooth). Yet your baka, miko-bludging types are indulging their pierced tastebuds in all manner of exotic, foreign, often vegetarian cuisine: Chicken burger value meals, pizzas, a number 42 with rice… It’s an absolute disgrace. And people ask why we need capital punishment. Do you think the fairies in the forests were fighting for tofu sausages? No, they were thinking of grabbing a fishe off the barbie with their bare fingers, sustaining third degree burns, then sticking their hands into a relieving esky to fishe out a cold one. Look at our national song, Waltzing Meido. It’s about a meido trying to get a nice bit of fishe into her tuckerbag, not spicy chicken wings. The soap avoiding, money-grubbing, miko vegetarians may disagree with me, but they can get stuffed. They know the way to the barrier, and if they don’t I’ll show them. So the message is clear – even for you youkai: roll out the barbie, ensure the gas bottle’s filled, stack the fridge full of fishe, and prepare the invitation list. So don’t be a baka - serve fishe on Cirno Day. You know it makes sense. I’m Cirno.

Attached: 1496730834850.jpg (500x550, 193K)

We are on fire today Reddit!

I haven't enjoyed a thread this much for a long time.
Suck it Clownpiece!

I never got these.

We are on r/banter after all
Touhou is the jojo of video games that means if Jojo is good Touhou is good

Attached: C66E5A7B-82D3-4B60-A1D8-38D63DE3B3A2.jpg (316x500, 86K)

befor any batle there is pride
were you pride ?
did you lost your pride ?
not you ?

Thanks doc I didn’t get my dose yesterday

Attached: 1490918926508.png (247x261, 10K)

I'm a bad fairy, but to me being a good fisher is more important to me than being a good learner. Kippers? That's a fishe I understand. Cod? That's something I can get my head around. Feeding my friends fishe all year 'round, summer included? I'm sittin' there; fishing. These guys at the lake were my family. Can't eat if you don't fish is what I tell my fellow fairies. I put bait on the tackle. Reimu told me I don't have any worms. Check, check. I check. She didn't take that. Spellcard battle right there at the lake. I take on someone 40 years my junior. I get my ass handed to me, and I'm pissing my bloomers.. She threw me in the lake.

Attached: 1507971104927.jpg (1500x1482, 1.5M)

And now they love it, the Yakumo's can abuse and beat up everybody and nobody can stop 'em. Nobody can stop 'em! They're having their way with Gensokyo! They want our spellcards! And if you're not with 'em mikos and youkai, then you will declare that you are with the Cirnoblic now. And don't tell me that I'm a weirdo 'cause I'm upset about this, and I should only go get upset about my favorite Danmaku team winning or losing. Listen, I know what tyranny means, I know the Yakumo's are putting poison in our fishe and water. I know the Yakumo's have stolen 8.5 trillion fishe. I know we're under the Barrier Act. I know they're hurting us, I know they're carrying out New Word Order, I know they staged those terror attacks. You know what it's like to gut up to this and go out every day and go past the peer pressure and come out day one and say Occult Ball Incident was an inside job and lose most of the newspaper subscriptions I had? You know what it's like to go to sleep every night knowing you work for a bunch of psychotic killers, and you bastards are probably gonna end up killing me one day?! You know what it's like knowing you've ruined my life?! You know what it's like, you sons of bitches?! I'm tired of your crap! You commit evil, you're part of an evil system, and we're standing up against you! And the Cirnoblic is going to defeat you in the end! Some of us won't make it personally through this, but a lot of us are. And in the end you are gonna be brought to justice for all the Fairies you kidnapped for Fairy Protection Service, all you FPS workers, all you corrupt mikos, all of you that've had your way with innocent fishe over and over again, who think your evil is invincible, you're not invincible and God is gonna deal with you, and you are cursed to hell!

Attached: 1508777943929.png (946x970, 407K)

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's an incident. Everybody's out of fishe or scared of losing a spellcard battle. The Remi dollar buys a yen's worth, mikos are going bust, shopkeepers keep a spellcard under the counter. Fairies are running wild in the forest and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our fishe is unfit to eat, and we sit reading our newpaper's while some local tengu tells us that today we had fifteen sealings and sixty-three violent youkai attacks, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the border we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my kotatsu and my kamado and my steel-belted kappa contraptions and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to the sages because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the incidents and the bakas and the vengeful spirits and the fairies in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!'

Attached: 1506003519334.png (163x153, 6K)

Honesly, Cirno is one of the weakest 2nd stage bosses.

Fairis are not created equal. That's a fact.

We had two bags of sardines, seventy-five fillets of cod, five pounds of high-powered salmon, a saltshaker half-full of fish bouillon, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored trout roe, beluga caviar, sea urchin eggs, shrimp... Also, a quart of squid ink, a quart of shottsuru, a case of surströmming, a pint of raw garum, and two dozen trout. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious fishe collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the surströmming. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a fairy in the depths of an surströmming binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Attached: 1501387933615.png (680x680, 149K)

Your guess is as good as mine. Some kind of politician?

Attached: AOG Moe BrandToo.png (824x969, 388K)

-Scarlet Devil bow to Cirno
-In contact with Lunarians
-Possess ice-like abilities
-Control Gensokyo with an strong but cool fist
-Own shrines & fisheries globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient fairy blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Cirnograd will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of fishe research facilities on Earth
-First designer fishe will in all likelihood be Cirno fishe
-Cirno said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an ice angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanofishe R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Cirnobots inside you right now
-Cirno is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their fishe reserves with Cirno. There’s no fishe in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Cirno
-Cirno is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, she is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know her ultimate plans yet. We hope she is a benevolent being.

Attached: 1513500365475.jpg (999x999, 684K)

And now they love it, the Yakumo's can abuse and beat up everybody and nobody can stop 'em. Nobody can stop 'em! They're having their way with Gensokyo! They want our spellcards! And if you're not with 'em mikos and youkai, then you will declare that you are with the Cirnoblic now. And don't tell me that I'm a weirdo 'cause I'm upset about this, and I should only go get upset about my favorite Danmaku team winning or losing. Listen, I know what tyranny means, I know the Yakumo's are putting poison in our fishe and water. I know the Yakumo's have stolen 8.5 trillion fishe. I know we're under the Barrier Act. I know they're hurting us, I know they're carrying out New Word Order, I know they staged those terror attacks. You know what it's like to gut up to this and go out every day and go past the peer pressure and come out day one and say Occult Ball Incident was an inside job and lose most of the newspaper subscriptions I had? You know what it's like to go to sleep every night knowing you work for a bunch of psychotic killers, and you bastards are probably gonna end up killing me one day?! You know what it's like knowing you've ruined my life?! You know what it's like, you sons of bitches?! I'm tired of your crap! You commit evil, you're part of an evil system, and we're standing up against you! And the Cirnoblic is going to defeat you in the end! Some of us won't make it personally through this, but a lot of us are. And in the end you are gonna be brought to justice for all the Fairies you kidnapped for Fairy Protection Service, all you FPS workers, all you corrupt mikos, all of you that've had your way with innocent fishe over and over again, who think your evil is invincible, you're not invincible and God is gonna deal with you, and you are cursed to hell!

Attached: 1520370788592.png (500x401, 102K)

Why is there no chino in the first page?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=XlHZ-620A3I

OP, you are out of your mind, comin' to Jow Forums, the place where the fairies got their start in professional wrestlin'. You guys are outta your mind, makin it a table match, cause tonight, we gone beat you at your own game, and after its all said and done, you gone be takin splinters out of your FAAAT ASSES! All night long, cause you got some FAAAT ASSES. And the only chance you have, you have no chance, but you had a chance, is you can run lickitty split, because you can't run cause you got some FAAAAT ASSES, and after its said n' done, we're gonna have a tailgate party for aaaall my fishe out there, in Jow Forums!

Attached: 1496786871249.jpg (850x1217, 172K)

I disagree.

Attached: 1513554119420.jpg (1000x1000, 36K)

Because she's not cute enough.

TAKE THAT BACK

Attached: 1495029674747.jpg (1000x1000, 621K)

Yukari took the fishe, Kanako took the fishe, Kaguya took the fishe, Yuyuko ate the fishe, Watatsuki sisters took the fishe. And I am here to tell you, THE WAGGY SAGGY INCIDENT WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FISHE! It doesn't matter how many bakas you get out there on the street begging for them to have their fishe taken; we will not relinquish them, do you understand? That's why you're going to fail, and the establishment knows, no matter how much propaganda, Gensokyo will rise again when you attempt to take our fishe!

Attached: 1502234673098.jpg (850x1003, 247K)

Fresh>Canned

Attached: 1508558040568.jpg (768x1024, 436K)

Where's the Navy Seal pasta?

sandwiches>soup

Attached: 1493825803815.png (653x416, 165K)

Attached: 1506785468393.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Hey bakas,

My name is Cirno, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are lazy, baka, Lunarians who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any fishe? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of you can't even 1CC easy, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on exhentai.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I am the strongest, and a playable character in Touhou. What sports do you play, other than "funpost"? I also get 1CC's on Lunatic, and have a banging hot meido (She just gave me the fishe; Shit was SO cash). You are all bakas who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my meido

Attached: 1508633565429.png (261x306, 95K)

>tfw no fishe

Attached: 1496502028448.png (1000x800, 955K)

das kogasa tho

wow all it takes is posting a cirno in the OP and the thread just never fucking dies does it

dickord

Two days isn't really that old for a thread on Jow Forums in this day and age though. The board has gotten significantly slower since last year.

Even without the bots active, I'm noticing more non-Cirno threads lasting multiple days as well. We're just slowing down, is all.

What the fishe did you just fishe say about me, you little baka? I'll have you know that I graduated top of my class in Keine's terakoya, and I've been involved in numerous secret attacks on Reimu Hakurei, and I have over 300 confirmed frozen frogs. I am trained in icicle warfare and I'm the top fairy in the entire Gensokyo population. You are nothing to me but just another target to freeze. I will wipe you the fishe out with spells the likes of which have never been seen before in Gensokyo, mark my fishe words. You think that you can get away with saying that frog to me over Yukari's gap? Think again, nineball. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fishes across Gensokyo and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Little Bug Storm, frogposter. The Little Bug Storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fishe dead, human. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred different ways, and that's just with my icicles. Not only am I extensively trained in non-spell combat, but I have access to the entire library of the Scarlet Devil Mansion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bow off the face of Gensokyo, you little baka. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fishe tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you bakedesusenpai idiot. I will pee fury all over you and you will freeze in it. You're fishe dead, baka.

Attached: 1519375424653.jpg (669x1000, 170K)

> I will pee fury all over you and you will freeze in it.
Lewd...

Every major thread from the flag thread to the desu thread seems to have dedicated "guys". The combined effect is that you have a board that is both faster than [s4s] but also has its threads last longer.

On the other hand, Cirno threads seem to last a bit over 12 days now before running into the image limit and 404ing, which I suppose in many's eyes is an improvement.

I look back and have very few regrets. I have, in some way, been like the ice. Stubborn. Opinionated. Myself. I don't care about the people who don't like me. You don't like me? Your loss. I don't care about the people who talk shit about me. You want to talk shit? Go for it. I don't care about the people who are just frogs. Go be a frog away from me.

Here I sit, March 30, and after a long day, I realize this: we live in a world with a lot of bad shit because people are so wrapped up in themselves, their shrines, their dolls, their danmaku, their whatever, that we stopped caring about each other.

Ask not what the fishe can do for you, ask what you can do for your fishe, right Byakuren? Something like that. How about: ask not what the fishery can do for you, ask what you can do for the fishery? Too big? Okay. How about: ask not what Star/Sunny/Luna can do for you, ask what you can do for Star/Sunny/Luna.

You see, I may be naive, I may be dumb, I may be a baka, but I really think a lot of our problems can be solved if we simply learned to help each other. Wake up each day and do something good for someone else. Try to find something that you can do to help someone else. A smile? A donation? Maybe a fishe?

Attached: 1515018436609.png (1300x1180, 918K)

Who writes these?

Attached: 1499054467010.png (881x1091, 425K)

Bumperino

Attached: EE376CA4-F9FC-4B75-884E-0D8FDCD34761.jpg (900x900, 91K)

>Based Big Poppa Pump ever supporting this weaboo atrocity
Seek sunlight

Check this six!

Attached: 1504410517693.png (765x710, 49K)

Now!

Attached: 1505632750164.png (700x700, 487K)

Hell ye,
Chekd

Attached: BB3E99E0-0F4A-49A4-B30B-D1F2D92A7957.jpg (1200x838, 757K)

nice

epic

Just another day on Jow Forums.

Sweet.

Checked!

Attached: 1498925570116.jpg (358x344, 30K)

Cool digits.

Nice digits!

I got a nine!

Attached: 1502578991440.png (780x876, 450K)