Your experience with gyno

Hello guys, I've had gyno for about 3 years or more from now. I have always been kind of well built as i always had to help with lifting stuff in my house but with a bit too much fat on my stomach. Staying on the computer for a long time and a bad posture were the main cause for my loss of confidence. I had never talked to a girl because of my lack of confidence, but now im trying to live it off. Im 183cm (6"0') tall and still have a well build body. I always wear large shirts because they help hiding my right side true gyno, and i must say it helped me a lot with my confidence during the last years. I've talked to countless girls and getting more and more closer to a girl. I'm planning to get my gyno removed in the near future if im getting the chance. How was your experience with gyno? How old were you when you first noticed it? How are you psychologically? (pic is not me)

Attached: boob23f-4-web.jpg (750x561, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmiGyTErhw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This picture always gets me.

Not the gyno, but the tattoo of the little Hitler girl.

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-091952.jpg (836x978, 191K)

is that real?

Attached: Roll+as+fast+as+you+can+rollbutton+large+311ac7+f5f5f5_e7c8fa_6035857.jpg (226x216, 16K)

Letro+Keto+IF+Cardio+Clenbuterol

If that still doesn't cure your gyno then get it surgically removed.

>How was your experience with gyno? How old were you when you first noticed it? How are you psychologically?
It's been pretty bad for me. I'm a pretty outgoing person naturally but there have been many times where I held myself back from talking to people due to not being confident in how I look, and 90% of my aesthetic worries come from my gyno.
I also used to love to swim, but I can't go anywhere without a shirt now that I have gyno, it's just too embarrassing.
I was obese through puberty, so I'm pretty confident that's where it came from. I was probably 12 or 13 at the time I noticed it.
Psychologically I think I'm mostly fine. Like I said earlier I take a lot less social risks because of the self-conscioussness that having gyno gives me, but overall I still communicate well and can make friends pretty easily.

Letro does nothing for gyno if you already have it. The rest of those are fat loss tools which would have no effect since gyno is glandular tissue, not traditional fat.

Why the fuck is there so much gyno posting on Jow Forums. Y'all are just fat right. If I was skelly my entire life, I'm unlikely to get gyno bulking right.

If you're skinny now it's highly unlikely you'll get gyno in your lifetime, but if you get on gear then you might get it.
There's lots of gyno posting on Jow Forums for the same reason there's lots of skelly posting on Jow Forums. They're common problems people want fixed.
Gyno can come from being fat, but it isn't fat. That's what makes it a complicated issue seperate from weight loss.

Most of us developed gyno (REAL gyno, none of that pseudogynecomastia bullshit) during puberty. It just never went away. The other group of people with it are in /fraud/ because they ran some dumbfuck cycle and weren't careful. At least the roiders can use letro to get rid of it

can you make milk?

poor diet/exercise, estrogen in the water, overuse of plastics, etc.

Processed foods during puberty are the number one cause of this shit.

>Why the fuck is there so much gyno posting on Jow Forums

Many people here drink milk and eat powdered milk (whey) on a daily basis

no

No its being fat through puberty.

That's only because being fat fucks up hormone levels. The root cause is too little testosterone/too much estrogen. Which eating modern processed foods fucks up even more

>The rest of those are fat loss tools which would have no effect since gyno is glandular tissue, not traditional fat.

True, but 95% of the people on Jow Forums that think they have gyno could get rid of it by losing some titty fat.

Attached: yohimbine_blue.png (587x436, 36K)

I've had gyno since my teens
it just straight up wrecks all confidence you might have

Can someone photoshop the tattoo into the disgusted valet

Attached: 1520796044919.jpg (1200x1200, 155K)

I got gyno thanks to obesity, my parents didn't pay attention to what I eat. In highschool I realised being fat is not the way to go so I dropped my weight from over 100kg to 68kg in matter of one and a half year.
Gyno didn't go away,I was hideous skeleton ready to go even lower just to get rid of manboobs and fat. Then I've hit the gym,soon after that got into Jow Forums and started lifting.
It got even fucking worse because not only gyno didn't go away ,but I also got some muscles on chests so it's E X T R E M E L Y visible to the point of being ashamed of walking in the sunlight.
Cutting now, already down from 100kg to 93, I pray to God lowering bodyfat will work.

Attached: 1522121072259.jpg (445x720, 80K)

The first thing to do if you have gyno is literally ignore all these retards talking about how you can get rid of your bitch tits via diet and tons of lifting. Protip: you can't. Breast tissue develops and no matter how much you lift, you won't get rid of it. The only thing you can do is get surgery like this youtube.com/watch?v=rmiGyTErhw0

Quick, painless, done under local anesthetic no more gyno within a few hours. Simple as that.

>have bad reactions to some antibiotics
>get gyno

thanks FAGGOTS

Attached: wake me up.png (270x270, 156K)

Say this is shopped!
SAY IT!!!

Attached: 1510974224148.png (130x130, 38K)

Its a blessing from Slaanesh.

Attached: 1c8.png (799x854, 733K)

Based 40k poster.
Begone DEMON!

Attached: purging.gif (223x199, 66K)

wait why didn't people before plastic estrogens invaded our society get gyno?

Attached: stuffmomnevertoldyou-86-2015-07-malenipples-600x350.jpg (907x529, 74K)

Hormone imbalances can happen naturally without outside interference
That said it's definitely easier to get these imbalances with chemicals in a lot of modern food, so it's more common nowadays

Puffiness can be fixed with drugs and potentially even diet.

Try maintaining a high and steady fiber intake throughout the day. It helps with washing out garbage from your body.

Avoid any dairy.