Mum and dad evict lazy millennial

this is the future you chose you filthy neetsoriginalioh

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-092837.png (1080x1920, 1.65M)

wagies are riding high off this news piece, enjoy the feeling before you have to submit to the next shift

I don't doubt the guy is a piece of shit but this can set a dangerous precedent for boomer parents to abuse.

He has a kid and has visitation rights one day a week, so he's not really a robot. He's just a lazy ass who probably will never be able to find a job because his work history at 30 years old consists of working at Best Buy and getting fired. I wouldn't hire him even if I were a manager at a McDonald's.

I'm already on my "shift" enjoying a nice cup of coffee while shitposting
meanwhile the clock tics and you grow more nervous not knowing when your mummy and daddy will finally get fed up with you and kick your neet ass out of the house

Attached: dQ0e5iH.png (300x250, 23K)

He tried to sue his previous employer because they made him work Saturdays. His job prospects are literally over now if they weren't already bottom of the barrel before.

I sense the beta uprising will gradually evolve into massive suicides at home

>dangerous precedent
Taking 31 years of resources toward raising something with months of preparation and advance notice that something had to change, presented in a supportive environment, only for all of it to mean nothing?

I am 100% on Team "Fuck Boomers" but this guy is a little bitch and deserves whatever happens to him

We can only hope. Tic tok, neetcucks.

i dont live with mommy and daddy but nice try wagie, coffee suggests early times, enjoy slaving through the day

>9 a.m
>early
the absolute state of neetcucks

I drink a cup of coffee every 15 minutes.

steamy wagies, dont OD on that coffee

He looks like Christian Bale

>OD on coffee
holy shit ur a dumb neetcuck

Your "shift", implying you don't really "work" but sit somewhere and get paid for it. Kinda funny you talk down on neets while you're probably more lazy than them.

Of course he has the Richard Stallman look happening

yeah absolutely vacant upstairs, you (can't) OD on coffee

my "shift" as in I can come and go as I please, flexible hours kinda thing
don't lump me in with neet trash just because I've got a comfy job

>comfy job
Lazy piece of shit.

Don't worry neets, I'll put in a good word with mr shekelberg for you

seething neetdiot

LOL come on man my life is way more comfy than yours who are you trying to kid?

If he keeps trying and sending applications then someone will give him a chance eventually. I was in a similar situation at a similar age and managed to pull myself out of the rut.

he looks like Post Malone

Only thing missing is a fedora and he is the stereotype incarnate.

>screenshot of an article from snapchat.
wow this board has gone to shit

The thing that gets me is that they don't have an actual reason to kick him out beyond "he's 30". I haven't seen any proof that he was actually causing a problem in the house. I suppose that even so they are still within their rights to kick him out (he doesn't own any of the property) however the reason he has fought this in court is that they aren't giving him 6 months notice which I'm sure he is legally entitled to if his behavior at the house wasn't disruptive.

Why the fuck does this have to come down to millennials. It's that one faggot that's wasting his life away.
> Ingblying I'm not
Why does the media blame us millennials for everything.
They caused all the problems. They fuked up the environment. They fuked up the economy. Yet it is us millennials that get blamed for everything.

Attached: 1526266685585.png (710x842, 573K)

he is going to kill himself. i guarantee it.