Give me a boyfriend with aspergers

Give me a boyfriend with aspergers
>pic related is me

Attached: 1524787386881.png (540x720, 188K)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Also a macrophile.

ddon't lewd the chaotic

I will let him clean my filthy soles with his slobbery aspie tongue

Hello I am here. Are you a real grill and will you let me worship you?
t. aspie

Also will you chew out the bits of toilet paper stuck in my bush?

don'tt lewd the chaotic

Yes I definitely will, please add me on discord by sending me your discord to this throwaway. I'll send you a picture of my hands to confirm. [email protected]

GIVE
GIANTESS
FEMANON
GIRLFRIEND

What did he mean by this?
Orginall

doon't lewd the chaotic

Why do robots always lead me on?

Hello I don't think you pasted the right throwaway. I need a picture of your feet and a date to confirm whether you are a real grill. I will be your boyfriend and send you things and worship you if you fulfill these requirements.
t. aspie

I ownt lead you on if you are actually a girl into giantess holy shit pls be my gf

I will do that directly to you. Not on a thread. Fine just add me on this discord account icky#7469

Why do you want a bf with aspergers?
Also please tell me a little more about yourself and your fetish.

FUCK OFF IF YOU DON'T EVEN HAEV GIANTESS FETISH YOU DON'T GET GIANTESS GF

Because I am also afflicted with the berg. I just feel like Neurotypicals can't relate to me very well and we can never talk about the same things. I've got a lot of fetishes, the further away they are from actual sex, the more abstract and impossible for, the better.

do you like vore too???

bullshit, rl neetgirls are nothing like tomoko also you're not a girl

I just feel like Neurotypicals can't relate to me very well and we can never talk about the same things.

Why? What do you like to talk about?

>I've got a lot of fetishes, the further away they are from actual sex, the more abstract and impossible for, the better.
Interesting, are you just not interested in regular sex you could be having or why do fetishize the abstract and impossible?
Also can you name a few that you have and your general location?

Swallowing someone whole not so much, but ripping their flesh with my teeth like a lion, yes.
I actually don't like talking much as I like asking weird questions and have someone give me a essay in response. NTs refuse to rant to me like that. .
I'm not actually sure if I am or not interested in sex.

hard vore is cool too but in some way seems scarier to me than the other one

I have a fetish fetish. I'm fascinated by fetishes. I do laugh at some of the weirder stuff I see on DeviantART, but I don't feel superior to the people who get turned on by it and I have this inexplicable appreciation for the people who deviate from the norm. And when a girl shares this interest, it's a turn-on the same way it is when they share any of my interests. So I actually DO have a fetish fetish. I am interested in hearing more about you.

>I'm not actually sure if I am or not interested in sex.
Same, honestly. I'm into kissing and cuddling, but I don't know how I feel about penetration. I have a medical condition that would make it very difficult, anyway.

>I actually don't like talking much as I like asking weird questions and have someone give me a essay in response.
What would be such a question?

I actually don't like talking much as I like asking weird questions and have someone give me a essay in response. NTs refuse to rant to me like that. .
>I'm not actually sure if I am or not interested in sex.
I mean you seem to like fetishes so there seems to be atleast somewhat of a interest.

>Ripping their flesh with my teeth
Pls be my abusive dommy mommy

Attached: 1504492170862.png (298x279, 30K)

>I have a medical condition that would make it very difficult, anyway.
What is it? If you don't mind telling.

Is full blown autism acceptable